Seven minutes in hell part 1

The kapa kapa tau box with white marbles and brown marbles is shown as it spins with pop music playing in the background. A hand with pink fingernail polish and golden ring is shown putting in the first marble which was a brown marble as it slides down the shoot into the hole whike chanel watches everyone with an intense look before glaring a zayday who doesn't back down from the challenge.

Another brown marble was placed as chanel number 5 is shown. The next marble was brown as well as grace was shown. Danni puts in a brown marble before sitting back. Next was ester who put in a white after here the others went one by one either putting a brown marble or white marble.

Soon the voting was down as Jennifer pulls out the drawer with the mixed marbles"alright, so remind me again it's brown for zayday and white for Chanel"she asked.

Chanel rolls her eyes"oby. Do you think you can handle that? I only gave you the tallying votes job because you rain man types are good at counting. Or are you an idiot savant who's heavy on the idiot, light on the savant"chanel snarks with an annoyed look while Danni secret glares at her she couldn't stand chanel and how she greets everyone as if they are beneath her.

Jennifer gets defensive as she glares at chanel."I am neither. Thank you very much.years before the psychoanalytic society of America decided that there was money to be made by creating what they called the autism spectrum. I would have been considered a daydreamer or quirky, like a young Zoey deschanel. I am not an idiot or a moron. I am simply a victim of my times"Jennifer says ranting.

Ester also known as chanel number 6 looks at her indifferent"are you aware of your pants around backwards?" She says as Jennifer looks down as she bites her lip in anger as she takes in a deep breath.

Chanel looks bored "start counting the damn votes"she demands before grace cuts her off"wait what happens if it's a tie"she asked.

Chanel number two leans forward"it's never happened, but kappa bylaws State the two of them was ruled together."she explained as Jennifer was counting the votes before placing the last one as everyone goes silent"it's a tie"she says making Danni, grace and zayday smile as they cheered.

Chanel looks at them in anger before zayday turns to face chanel"I know it's not ideal, but I think you and I would make great co presidents"she says with a slight smile.

Chanel looked disgusted at that part"what? No, I'm not gonna be Co president with a pledge! Farty mcCandlewax clearly miscounted the votes!"chanel rages as Jennifer looks down biting her lip. Danni glares at chanel she couldn't stand how.she treated people."calm down it's not fartys fault"grace says defending Jennifer.

"Then whose fault is it? It's not my fault that my pumpkin patch was cancelled or that some people didn't vote for me because they're intimidated by my hotness. It's not my fault that because someone is killing kappas, I didn't have time to individually bribe each one of you to vote for me. No. Clearly there is only one person to blame for all of this. Number five"chanel rants before glaring right at chanel number five who nods her head before shakeing it with confusion"wait what"as chanel glares at every single one of them.

"I hate all of you for letting me down but I hate you the most, I know it's only that I choose idiots and weirdos to be my minions, but you are by far the most idiotic and the most weird. So I blame you for not finding a way to ensure I retained my presidency tonight."chanel rants as she stands up towering over chanel number five with a glare before walking away.

"Chanel, come on. Let's talk this through"zayday says to the stubborn women. Chanel walks angryly to the stairs"no! I am never talking about anything ever again! I hate you all!"she shouts as she stumps up the grand stairs with her minions rushing after her.

"Is it just me or does she get more dramatic each passing day"Danni asked out loud as the others sit and wait.

While they wait down stairs the chanels had came up with a plan to get rid of zayday before they are shown coming down the stairs. Grace, Danni and zayday stand up at one."whatever she says, do not give an inch. Your president now too"grace says as they watch the changes come down the stairs.

"Zayday, this is the key to the storage room where we keep our tampon back stock in case of a  nuclear war, and all our secrets. It's the most holy room in the house only the president has the key. I want you to have it"chanel explained as she holds the key out to her but Danni didn't trust the chanels one bit as she keeps a close eye on them.

"What's your game here? I trust you as far as I can throw you"zayday says as she places her hand on her hips.

"No game I may be a stone cold bitch, but I love kappa,"chanel hands the key to zayday who takes it"and I want it to survive these challenging times. So if you can do a better job then I, let's give the zayday administration a chance... sisters and anyone els who might be listening, I present to you the acting president of kappa kappa tau, zayday something!" Chanel announced to everyone while Danni claps but she still didn't trust chanel as they clap.