Seven minutes in hell part 4

Number 3 walks through the doors hold the key as Sam was holding a flash light waiting "look I'm really sorry"Sam says feeling bad.

"You know what I'm sorry I'm sorry I ever trusted you"number 3 says.

"But I wanted to talk about how you thought you had feelings for me"Sam asked.

"The only feelings I have for you now are rage and pissed off-offedness now go sit in that bathtub and think about what you've done, and try not to rub one out"number 3 says before handing Sam the key before walking away back to the others.

Sam signed "come on I said I as sorry!"she calls out but number three continues to walk forward before closing the door leaving Sam alone as the door locks. Sam points the light down the stairs to the kappa basement before slowly walking down them. She was shown stepping off the stairs into the kappa basement as she looks around with the flash light as she forward pushing Open a door before looking at the locked door that holds kappas deepest darkest secret before useing the key to open the lock.

She then carefully rooms the lock as she undose the latch as it creaks before slowly pushing the double doors open as she walks forward slowly using the flash light as she looks around "hello?"she calls out.

"If anybody's down here please don't jump out at me I have a thing about that"she says looking around with a flash light as she slowly moves forward. Up with the others as music contuied to play every was dancing number 3 was dancing with Jennifer , chanel with Chad and hester, zayday with Earl, number 5 with roger,but grace and Danni who were still sitting down. Danni drinks her drink she wasn't into this kind of music.

Sam was shown walking deeper as he past by shelves full of things. Sam puts the flashlight on the shelf beside her then was shown slowly walking up to the bathtub as she kneels down as she then feels the bottom of the bathtub before lifting her hand up"is that blood"she says not noticing someone sneaking up behind her before it was to late. She looks up before she was hits in the head by the red devil as she falls to the side breathing heavily as the side of her head was bleeding as she looks up at the red devil.

She then groans when the red devil picks her up before sitting her in the bathtub "wait if you're going to kill me at least show me who you are first"she says breathing hard. The devil stands there for a minute before slowly taking off there mask showing the killer as Sam looks at them"I knew it I knew it was you"she says before they put there mask back on as they slowly walk around the tab to the front where Sam's head lays at"please you don't have to do this I could help you"she begs before the red devil holds plastic over her face tightly so she couldn't breathe as Sam kick as she struggled to pull the bag of as she suffocates before everything went black.

Chad was shown opening the refrigerator to see if there's anything to eat but there was only wine coolers as Hester walks up behind him"hi Chad"she says.

"The killer took all the food and left us nothing but watermelon lime coolers"he says looking back at her before closing the door"he's trying to starve us"he says.

"There's never food in there. Just laxatives chanels orders. Chad after our erotic bonding section in the cemetery and are coitus interruption in the haunted house, I get the impression that you and I are on the verge of being the next it couple"she says looking up at him with a smile.

"Yeah I just don't know what would make you think that"Chad says.

"You texted me we are on the verge of being the next it couple Hester love Chad"she says.

Chad shakes his head"see this is the problem with texting you can't hear the context"he says walks past her. She then turns around with a huff"you've been spending a lot of time with Chanel tonight. Even though I decided to not wear a bra you have stared at my shirt raisins once"she says as she looks at him with lust.