Mommy dearest part 1

So a few things have happened grace had tried to get more information about the kappa babies but it didn't go well and then dean munsch was attacked that night by two devils and supreme justice Antonin Scalia to say she kicked there ass was an understatement.

The next morning at kappa house chanel was shown wearing a pink dress with a snake on it with heels and socks as her hair was pulled up as she walks into the main sitting room "I hope you fat heifers did your homework. Zayday is the killer and that walking jawline grace what's her nuts is in on it all this started the moment they walked into this house.i need them convicted, fried in the electricit chair now"she says standing in front of them before sitting on a pink chair.

Hester was shown in a light green top showing a bit of her waist and a matching skirt and jewelry with heels as sher hair was down with a bit pulled up into a ponytail. Chanel number 3 wore a red and white button up top and skirt with heels as her hair was pulled up into a ponytail as she wore her white earmuffs. Chanel number five wore her fur greenish blue coat with a floral blue and white skirt and a matching top with stockings and heels as part of her hair was braided across her hair and pinned to the side.

"I need to know what you found out go"Chanel says before turning to Hester first.

Hester smiles"okay chanel I have some grade a Intel I was rooting through zaydays drawers and look what I found"she says with a gasp pulling out a small pack that was black and white of birth control pill"zayday is on the pill"she says.

"That's not a clue"chanel says.

"But guess who else is on the pill grace."Hester says pulling out a black small pack with birth control as she opens them showing the two are in sync with one another "and if you look closely here you can see that there cycles are synced and you know what else is synced there thirst for murder. You know what they say those who pill together kill together"Hester explained.

"No one in all of human history has ever said that "chanel says as Hester frowns sitting doytye birth control packets.

Next was chanel number 5's turn"okay I know for a fact that zayday is the murderer and she's planning on killing again if you rearrange the letters in zayday Williams you get--"she says pulling out a note pad with zaydays name as the letters wre arranged.

"I may slay Liz dawg"she says making chanel and the others confused.

"What who is Liz dawg"Chanel asked.

"I don't know but clearly zayday is complating slaying her. If she's next we need to find her and help her"number 5 says.

"All of these clues are terrible I guess it's like daddy always says--if you want something done right pay someone a lot of money to do it now why don't you all strap on some bags and go poop a huge green turds in the street like the sad old mares you are"Chanel says with a huff before walking away.j

Dani was shown in her room writing in a journal about how's she's been doing in college and everything that's happening when zayday stomps in"oh I hate her"zayday says paceing.

Dani closed her journal "what wrong"she asked before putting up her journal.

"That damn Denise hempfield is at again to make it seem like I am the red devil and then Jennifer you know just started blabing about something I told her in private.i just wish the women would leave me alone "zayday says sitting beside danni.

"You know what screw them bitches you got me and grace who will always have your back no matter what "danni says hugging zayday around the shoulder as they sit in one another's comfort.

It was night time as a full moon was shown in the sky as Jennifer was shown wearing a floral top with a light brown sweater with pants and shoes as she was doing a candle vlog on her lap top as she holds up a red candle"anyways so I went back to the candle junction at the three hills mall,and the girl was like, ' sorry we did have Mrs clauses cinnamon brown eye in the back it was just hidden behind a whole bunch of stuff because its seasonal ' seasonal? Anyways the first thing your gonna notice about this candle,like the rita Moreno daiquiri hangover "she says holding another candle in her other hand showing it before sitting it down as she then holds a lighter holding the candle side ways as she lights the wick"is that it has a sturdy wick"she says a sthe door was shown opening by its self.

"Guys I'm recording"she says over her shoulder before facing back to the camera as she scoffs"sorry"she says as a pair of boats and an end of a red cape walk in it was the red devil "so as far as fragrance goes, I get a lot of pine alongside the peppermint, which is so sophisticated and part of what makes this holiday series so special."she says as she was shown moving her finger around the fire carefully not noticing the red devil slowly walking up behind her.

"See you can already tell from the quality of the wax that this candle is gonna have a nice even burn. And believe me that's exactly what you're gonna want as the holidays roll around. So what's the verdict on this one you guys? Um shocker! I give it Five stars"she says holding up her hand with all her fingers not seeing the red devil behind her as they stab her in the head with the knife as she goes completely still before they yank tye knife out as she falls against her lap top dead as her laptop beeps before the red devil disappears as everything goes black.