Beware of young girls part 3

A full moon was shown high in the sky as a owl is heard hooting. Feather was shown entering in a house "baby I'm home"she calls out closing the door as she had a bag in her hand "I picked up your metamucil in that orange flavor that you like"she says turning on the light before scoffing seeing a red liquid shaped arrow on the floor "did you spill ketchup in a shape of an arrow on the floor"she says bending down in a crunch as she dipped her finger in it and tasted it but frowned this wasn't ketchup.

as she then looks up as a bloody hand was pinned to a portrait pointing with the words this way painted in blood as she lets out a blood curdling scream.

She slowly walks up the stairs breathing hard as a women can be heard singing on a radio. She reached to the first level as another red arrow was shown as she slowly walks forward making a turn as a white door was shown with the words step this way with an ! Written in blood with a severed foot pinned above it getting worried she calls out"honey? Steven?"she calls but gets no response before slowly moving pass the door.

Up ahead there were words almost there written in blood on a another portrait before a door was shown slightly open with the words just a head written in blood as she breaths heavily walking slowly towards the door as she slowly pushes it open and what she saw made her let out a blood curdling scream. There in a fish tank Steven head was shown his eyes stuck open with fear before everything went black.

Dani was walking down the sidewalk walk listening to music before seeing a crowd as people were shouting making her confused as she took her head phones out before her eyes widen with shock as Dean munsch was being escorted in a straight jacket to an ambulance what the hell happened.

So many things happened the rest of that day from the Chanel's trying to kill chanel cause of a spirit board told them before Chanel number two warns her and makes peace to grace and Pete visiting dean munsch in an asylum to feather being behind Stevens murder as she was shown in a straight jacket in a high security facility in the asylum as she was screaming being pushed into a glass containment room with holes, a bed and a toilet as she pleads with them that she didn't do it she loved him as she cry's before everything went black.