Mommy dearest part 2

Denise himpfiled stands in front of the chanels in a room"alright ladies I want to update you on my investigation into proving that zayday Williams is the killer. I...got .... nothing"she says as Hester smalls her hand om the aem of a couch while the other chanels huff.

"Excuse me"chanel says annoyed.

"Except for the fact that she gave me and that weird candle girl some real bad stink eye then told us to leave her alone.but that's all I got. My investigation has been lacking in the financial resources department right now this whole thing has been funding out of my own pocket so I was wondering if I could get a little advance. Let's say 10 precent of that 3 million"she says.

While this was going on Dani was in her room working on homework when a nasty burning smell hits her nose"oh God what's that smell "she says with a groan getting off her bed and walking out her room just as the chanels and denesi do"do you smell that .what the hell is that burning smell "she asked before they all walk down the stairs following the smell into the dining room as there eyes widen and mouths drop at the horrific scene in front of them as they let our blood curdling screams.

There was Jennifers body sat in a cris cross with candle wax all over her had and hands burning with drying bits of candle wax on her shirt and pants with candles surrounding her beia close of Jennifers face was shown with one side of her glasses coved in dried wax and a few drips were on the other side before everything went black.

Dani was shown in her room paceing as she was on the phone with zayday while.grace was with piece "zay we just found Jennifer's dead body in a cris cross sat with burning candles all over her "she says panicking.

"It's okay I'm on my way back now"zayday says on the other side as Dani takes a few deep breaths and nodding her head"ok I'll just sit here and wait"she says sitting on her bed as they ended the call not long after zayday runs in as Dani runs into her eyes crying she was freaking out of mind on what was going on or was gonna be the red devils next victim.

Camera flashes were shown as Dean munsch walks out the universities main entrance followed by a woman as she stands at the podium "good evening. It is with a very heavy heart that after the continued deaths on this campus and the mounting evidence that they are, in fact the work of a serial killer. I regret to announce the suspension of all operations here at Wallace University effective immediately. This evening at 8:00 pm out in the  main quad, under a peaceful oak tree there will be a moment of silence for Jennifer or as she was known more popularly that very unusual girl with a really odd candle fetish "dean munch says.

A oak tree surrounded by candles that Hester and Chanel number three lit with a picture of Jennifer on the tree. Number three wore a fur coat with a top and skirt with heels and sunglasses. Hester wore a white designer dress with sunglasses and heels with her hair up"wiks up"she says holding a candle.

A circle of people was formed around the oak tree as they all lift up candles in silence. Dean munsch was shown again "congratulations red devil killer you have won no further comments"she says turning to leave as reporters ask anyway.

"May you rest in peace Jennifer"Dani says standing in a circle with a black shirt that ends mid waist with jeans shorts on with tennis shoes as she holds her candle up before everything went black.