Seven minutes in hell part 3

The front of kappa kappa tau was shown as a phone was heard ringing before chanel was shown walking around."your go for Chad radwell"chads voice is heard over the other line as chanel lets out a breath of relief 

"Chad it's me chanel"she says walking forward as candles were lit to give them some light while the others were shown around in the main sitting room behind her.

Chad, Earl,Rodger and carfield climbing over the Wallace University stone sign"well well well isn't this a coincidence"he says as he hops down with a drink in his hand as he walks forward "I was heading to kappa house to steal some of your panties"he says.

"Chad that's amazing I love you so much "chanel says from the other line as carfield was shown jumping on his stomach on to stone Wallace University but has a bit of a struggle since he has bo arms before the other three helo him.

"But Chad listen help us we're trapped in the house the power is out and my phone is the only one that working the killer knocked down a cell tower"chanel says breathing hard.

"Wait why does yours work then"Chad asked from the other line.

Chanel rolls her eyes"because mine's a satellite phone Elon musk gave it to me it's designed for space travel my dad is super gross rich Chad"she says.

"I know it's my favorite thing about you baby "chase says from the phone as he was shown a little head of he others"look babe before I come and save you I got to get some things off my chest"he says as his fellow brothers catch up to him."a I had sex with the dean"he says.

Chanels eyes widen in disbelief "what"she asked.

"Look I'm prepared to say I'm sorry I did that but I'm not prepared I can't say these sex was bad it was not"he admits as chanel paces as the others follow her as she crossed her arms."I also hooked up with the security guard"he admitted as her mouth dropped"officer hemphill"she says with shock and disgust.

"Yeah yeah I'm not gonna apologize --"he goes to say but chanel cuts him off"chess I'm about to get murdered, so can you please just hang up and get over here"she says.

"Chad radwell is on his way"he says.

"I love you Chad"chanel says as he stops looking at his phone for a moment before placing it back against his ear.

"Hello?"chanel says confused when it went silent.

"I love you too sorta"he says awkwardly as he walks forward as his brothers the dickie dallor scholars chuckle. Soon they were shown running with a latter over the grace to the room chanel was waiting in"how are we supposed to get in if all the doors and windows are locked"Earl asked as they jog with the latter.

"Dude we climb up the ladder,break the windows upstairs, save all the girls and climb back down then it's vagina city all over us"Chad says breathing hard as they set the ladder down on the ground before they all tilt it up"I thought you said Chanel had the windows bomb proof so we can't break them"Earl says they before sat it against the building right up to the window of the bedroom chanel was waiting in as chanel was shown looking out the window."yeah downstairs windows dude why would you bomb proof upstairs windows for what a flying bone"he asked.

"A flying bomb would be a missile Chad"carfield says.

"Honestly where's the Red devil going to get a missile don't be an idiot"Chad asked he than hands his drink to Earl"hold this it's your time"he says before climbing the latter with a baseball bat before reaching the window of the room chanel is waiting in.

Chanel smiles "oh Chad you've come for me save me and I'm yours forever"she says.

"Uh... I'm not ready for that level of commitment"chad says.