Mommy dearest part 3

It was the next day as Dani was wearing red tank top with a short black leather jacket with black skirt and boots as her hair was in a loose braid with her makeup done as she sits at the dinner table with the other chanels, Denise and zayday. She was snacking on a small bag of cheese it's.

"Then we will pick up all the trash off the free way then there's a couple of blind dogs down at the pound we're gonna red tye newspaper too."Denise says wearing a white dress with a floral pattern with a blue sleeveless fur coat with white open finger gloves with heels as she walks around handing out everyone a a list of what there gonna do as zayday and Dani share raised eyebrows zayday for her usual style of clothing.

"Um excuse me? No we're not"chanel number 5 says with a fake smile tossing the list aside as she wore light colored shirt with a matching jacket with a white and pink glittery skirt with heels her hair down and with a necklace around her neck as Chanel number 3 sits beside her with a different pare of ear muffs on with her hair in lose curls while wearing a dark blue fur on a light colored coat with matching fur cuffs with a kkt pink shirt with a skirt and heels as Hester sat on the other side of the table with her hair styled and pinned back wearing a pink fur coat with a matching designer pink dress with heels.

"You can bet your creamy white ass we are things gonna change around kappa house now that Denise hemophills in charge"Denise says.

"Since when are you in charge "Chanel #3 asked.

"Since I weaseled my way into living in this house"Denise says.

Number 5 then noticed something."um is that my dress?"she asked as Denise nods her head"why are you wearing my clothes?! "number asked in shock and disbelief.

"The bigger question is why are you the same size as a 40-year-old woman"Denise asked.

Dani snorts"damn and she kinda got you there number 5"she says chuckling as number 5 side glares at her.

Denise then leans a hand on the table"And you know what I don't know what friend of g-string you use but I feel like angels are flossing my butt crack so thank you"she says as number 5s mouth drops open.

Number 5 gets up with a glare"this is insane! You have no right to root through our possessions and steal are things"she says.

"Shut up and sit down"Denise says as number 5 frowns sitting back down"I am house mother in this house mother I can do whatever I please"she says just as Chanel walks inside standing at the Arch wearing pink and blue long fur coat with a light blue dress with heels holding different shopping bags as she turns to face the entrance"house mother? What are you talking about?!"she asked confused walking into the dining room.

"Chanel it's a coup"Hester says.

"What's going on her? Wh... What in God's name are you wearing?"Chanel asked Denise walking in before seeing what she was wearing.

Number stand up with a frown "Chanel she's wearing my clothes! She wearing my underwear!"she whines.

Chanel rolls her eyes"oh shut up number 5. Your underwear is probably relieved to be touching actual human genitals I don't know what you're attempting here but I call the shots I'm house president"she says making number gasp as she sits down before saying the last part to Denise.

Zayday clears her throat "co president"she reminds Chanel.

Dani side glares at Chanel Grace called her crying telling her what Chanel did"fuckin bitch"she mumbled to her self going back to eating her cheese it's.

Denise then walks around the table "Chanel, mama Denise is in charge now. We're gonna step into the nearest bathroom. Mad have a nice little heart to heart just me and you"she says standing in front of Chanel.

"Nearest bathroom? What? What is going on?!"Chanel asked as Denise just pointed as Chanel huffs before the two walk out.

Later that night at a gym were people were shown working out as a male wearing ripped jeans shorts that end right after the knee with tennis shoes and a black t shirt that said 'everyday I'm mustling' with a weight bar under neath with a toned body as they walk forward before stopping "mind if I work it"they asked.

A dark skinned male was shown sitting up from under the weight bar wearing a dark grey sleeveless shirt with green workout shorts "yeah sure you need a spot"he asked.

"If you don't mind"the other male asked.

The dark skinned male nods his head as he gets up letting the other male set down as they stretch there arms before laying back showing bone with a brown hair wig with a mustache and beard looking like the walking Phoenix as he grunts"light weight "he says before he grunts pushing up lifting the bar before pumping up and down once.

"I think that's Joaquin Phoenix"another male tells a woman as they watch him work out.

"Strong, handsome"Boone grunts pumping the weight bar up and down before the male helps out the bat back up on the stand as Boone sits up as his phone was heard vibrating before pulling it out as he answered it"hello"he says before getting up walking away.

"Look I can't live like this,okay? All I do is work out and kill people where do you think I am I'm in the gym. Yeah I'm wearing a disguise what do you think I'm an idiot? Look I'm totally incognito I'm blending right in look Gigis the problem okay she's the one that got us into this, and now she's blowing our brand. I mean who shows up in a Justice Scalia costume? Yes she said she got it at the discount bin at the Halloween store. "He wants walking around.

The male that gave him the spot stops him"hey bro you think I could get your autograph "he asked holding out a note pad and pin. Boone nods his head"sure"he says before writing the walking Phoenix on the note pad"look Gigis got to go she's the weak link. We got to get rid of her now."he says over the phone.

"Thanks bro hey I loved you in the gladiator man yeah "the other male says before different weights were shown being used"we take her out and then we finish what we set out to do"Boone says as he walks forward before everything goes back