Chapter 1

Taani found out that Rey planned a fake breakup with Sharon to make her career oriented, all she could think is how can she fall for a guy who doesn't respect her emotions, her feelings, he had always taken her for granted, never really prioritise her,never took stand for her, she never complaint about it as her love for him overpowered all these, finally she was done with all, all meant all,Rey, his friends who doesn't respect her at all, her brother who doesn't stop them,infact he gave them the liberty to behave ill with her,a brother is the one person after your father whom you trust blindly that he will protect you always but her brother well what more to say or expect from him now. Right now all she needed was mental peace, so she called her tauji informed him that she want to join their mumbai branch as trainee, she was best in academics, she topped every year, she always had interest in business, her tauji was more happy, he knew one or the other day she would herself join business, she is the best daughter anyone can ask for, whereas he's own son was a disappointment who cared only for his friends and his dance. (In this story tauji didn't actually hated dance, he want his son to be a lil responsible, take interest in business too)
She decided to continue her last year of college through online classes, she's determine to not let her self respect down for anything or anyone. As the exams ended of second year(now she'll be in her last year) , there's time for college to reopen, she decided to shift to their flat which is near to their office and she really didn't wanted to stay with her brother now. She packed her stuff, her tauji came to take her, Swayam was out maybe with Sharon. They went to their flat, dropped her luggage and her tauji took her to the office. She had applied for the trainee a week back after she got selected then she informed about it to her tauji as she wanted to be selected on merits. Mr. Jagjeet Khanna was their manager, the most trustworthy person of Mr.Shekhawat and only he knew that Taani was their daughter.
Tauji - beta kal se aapki training start hogi, mann laga ke kaam karo, kisi bhi cheez ki kabhi bhi zaroorat pade toh aap ko patha hai apne tauji ko ek call karna, theek hai bacche
Taani - ji tauji, mujhe pata hai aap hamesha ho mujhe sambalne, thank so much tauji, main aapko koi bhi shikayat ka mouka nahi dungi
Tauji - "beta aap pe hamesha hi garv hova hai, you always make me proud bacche", pecking her forehead, side hugged her.
"Or Khanna ji aap betiya ko acche se sab samaja de"
Khanna - Ji sir aap fikar na kare, Taani beti ko sab kuch samaja denge, Taani beti aapka training period 3 mahine ka hai, aap Mrs.Smita ke under training lengi, theek hai puttar.
Taani - ji sir

Later her tauji again dropped her to the flat, she got her luggage unpacked started to set things, it took the entire day, she even changed her phone, she didn't wanted to carry any of her past memory as they only gave her pain. She had food slept to start the new day, new journey, new beginning.
Here Rey and Swayam are unknown to the fact that the precious person left, walked out of their life, Rey was only thinking whatever he did was for her own good, for her betterment, and Swayam thought he's sister need to understand. But they never knew that they'll regret their actions badly oneday.
Taani wokeup with a light heart, like a fresh breath to start a new chapter. She prayed to her krishnaji 'krishnaji main apni pichli zindagi ko chhod ke aage badhne ke or apna pehla kadam pada rahi ho, please aap sambal lena'. She had her breakfast, got ready in formals, went to office through cab, she can use her car but she didn't wanted to get unwanted attention. She met Mrs.Smita who was a strict and highly professional lady but warm person had a sweet smile, she explained her work, the whole day went and she came back to her flat, fully tried but it gave her satisfaction, she had her meal and slept quickly.
Swayam had no idea that he's sister is not in the house as he thought she's in her room, he didn't bother to check on her. Now Swayam's father had a got the idea, of Taani's sudden decision of shifting and joining the office, his son not once had called to ask about Taani, he couldn't be more ashamed of his son, he even try to ask indirectly in these two days but all he got to hear was 'she's in her room and I'm busy'. He couldn't believe where did his teachings went wrong, so he too decided when his son didn't value his only daughter then now he's not welcome in her life, he'll support Taani in her every decision.
Taani's training went on swing, she didn't neglect her studies, balancing both work and studies kept her so busy that she didn't get a single second to think of the past, gradually she got used to the routine, she got bonded with other employees but didn't get involved much, the bitter past left remarks that she's more careful with making friends or getting involved personally with anyone. Everyone liked the hardworking girl, they got impressed with her dedication.
After a week, the college re-open, swayam went to college late, he thought Taani might have left early, he met his friends in rehearsal hall, Rey asked about Taani, before he could answer, peon informed them to come to Vp cabin. In VP cabin, the gang gathered,
VP Sir - I just wanted to inform that the new GS will be Rey.
'What' Rey and Swayam shouted surprised,
Sharon - But Sir Taani is already the GS then why new GS
VP - I think you guys need to update, Taani left the college, she no longer is GS
Rey and Swayam were the most shocked
Swayam - but sir when did she leave
VP - swayam she's your sister and you seem clueless....well I don't know in detail as she mailed it a week ago, now you guys may leave.
The gang came out, Rey and Swayam were hurt, a week ago and they have no idea about it.
Rey - swayam she left the college a week ago usne mujhe kuch nahi bola tujhe toh bola hi hoga
Swayam - nahi Rey I had no talk with her, ek hafte se toh main mila bhi nahi ho
Rey - let's go to your home.
Rey,Swayam and Sharon went, the gang seemed a lil happy they felt 'accha hua chali gayi, picha chutta faltu ke chikchik se', Sharon was neutral, she never had any bond with her, she always considered her as Swayam's sister or Rey's gf, but she got worried for her bff and bf.
They reached home went to her room, her room was empty all her e things are missing, they came down asked kaka, he informed she left with his father a week ago.
Rey tries to call her but her phone's off, swayam called his dad, kept phone on speaker.
Swayam - Dad, Taani kahan hai
S.D - waah beta bahut jaldi yaad aagayi Taani ki
Sw - Dad please bataye Taani kahan, woh jodhpur mein hai kya, par aise achanak college chod ke,final year abhi baki hai uski
S.D - Taani ek hafte se wahan nahi hai,tum apni duniya mein itna ghum the tume ehsas tak nahi hua tumhari behen ghar par nahi hai,ab kis haq se puch rahe ho yeh sab
Sw - Dad woh meri behen hai, I know mujh se galti hui hai
S.D - behen hai ab yaad aayi or galti tumse nahi balki galti toh humse hui hai, humne hamari phool jaise bacchi ko tumhare barose wahan choda woh humari sab se badi galti hai, or tumko ab puri chutt hai, tumhari life mein ab sirf tumhara dance or tumhare friends hi hongey or Taani ke liye uske tauji hai or hamesha rahenge, now I'll hang up unlike you I'm a busy man, I have a company to run
Swayam phone slipped from his hand, Rey was numb, he regretted his stupid plan, Sharon consoled Swayam.
Rey 'Taani please come back,I'm sorry for all my mistakes, you can't just leave me'

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️