Chapter 21

Adi went to Rishu who's waiting for him in campus, "kya hai bhai itna late, itni dher se wait kar raha tha main"chided Rishu , "Haan theek hai, chal ab" he dragged him with him, both went to mall to shop for family. Here the girls too went to the same mall. Adi shopped for almost everyone, Rishu was exhausted, "bhai bas yaar chalo itna thaka diya, bahut bhook lag rahi hai", "Rishu tune bags bhi nahi pakde or thak gaya" said adi shaking his head at his drama, "bhai kitna ghumaya aap ne woh bhi toh dekho, I'm going to get something to eat aap aao aram se" went away without waiting for his reply, Adi chuckled at his crazy brother. Sanu too went to get coffee and saw Rishu,
Sanu - oey tu yahan kya kar raha hai
Rishu - bhai leke aaye yaar puch mat itna ghumaya hai naa thak gaya yaar main
Sanu - accha Rishu I have something excited for you
Rishu - accha kya
She explained him the scenario that happened, "iska matlab woh log stranger jaise behave kar rahe hai" Rishu said, "haan lag toh aisa hi raha hai", "chalo phir iss baat ka fayda utana toh banta hai" said Rishu grinning, "matlab", "matlab wait and watch" said smirking, he saw the girls are coming and the other side Adi too was coming, "Sanu tujhe bolna hai tumne mujhe bolaya hai pick karne ok" said Rishu hurriedly, "kya" Sanu was confused, he just dragged her.
Adi collided with Taani, the bags fell down but Adi held Taani firmly through her waist, Taani too fisted his shirt. Both looked eachother and got lost in eachother, Jenny and Kriya were watching them with a smile, Rishu and Sanu reached, she was too smiled at them, Rishu found it a great chance to tease Adi, he cleared his throat, "ahem ahem" breaking their eyelock, adi made her stand properly, she removed her hand from his chest, he withdraw his hand slowly brushing his fingers teasingly making her shiver, "kya ho raha hai yahan" said Rishu sternly, "hey Rishab you here" asked Jenny, "yeah Sanvi called me to pick you guys", Sanu nodded, Adi knew something's cooking in his head, "excuse me who are you?" asked Rishu looking at Adi, Adi looked him raising his eyebrow, "hmm Rishab,he's Aditya woh kal inhone hamari help ki thi and he collided with Taani" said Kriya trying to handle the situation, "help ke liye thank you and aap yahan kya kar rahe hai, kahin aap inko follow toh nahi kare" said Rishu still maintaining his stern look, "it's a public place and who are you?" said Adi too sternly, "I'm Rishab, Taani is my bha... Behen" said Rishu correcting before uttering 'bhabhi', Adi glared him, "ohh possessive brother" said with a mocking smile, Rishu moved to him and said, "meri behen se dur rehna", others looked at him shocked, Adi was glaring him, "tu mil ghar pe" muttered, Rishu gulped, moved back immediately, "chalo chalo chalte hai late ho raha hai" he dragged them, Taani turned to look at him, she looked worried maybe he's angered but he smiled at her making her take breathe of relief and went. "Rishu beta tu toh gaya" said Adi and moved. After reaching, as soon as he saw Rishu, he chased him, Sanu was laughing, Taani too smiled, Adi kept throwing pillows on him, "bhai sorry please apne chote se pyaare se bhai ko maaf kardo" making the girls laugh, Adi kept chasing, "yaar aap log kya hass rahe ho help karo" pleaded Rishu, "Haan haan kyu nahi, bhaiya hum jab aa rahe the tab Rishu keh raha tha ki 'kriya you don't know these guys, woh toh dekhne mein kitna bada flirt lag raha tha' aisa kaha isne aapke bare mein" said Sanu teasing, Adi throwed more pillows on him, hitting him,"ahhh kitni jhotti hai tu Sanu paap lagega tujhe, bhabhi bacho" went and hid behind her, "bhabhi bacho kya, bada possessive bhai ban raha tha" smacking his head, "bhabhi" pouting at her, "bas Adith chale sab fresh hojaye main khana laga thi ho", adi went not before smacking his head, "bhabhi" shouted loudly, "Adith", soon everyone had food and slept.
Next day after the classes, the bunch (Rishu, Sanu,Taani,Kriya and Jenny) went to grab some coffee, Adi had his meeting in the cafe, he finished and was leaving he collided with Taani, he held her, she closed her eyes in anticipation, he kept admiring her with a smile, she opened her eyes, saw him and they had eyelock, her friends saw them, Adi's phone beep brought them to reality, Adi saw her friends smile at them, they too greeted him, "are you ok" asked Taani, she nodded, "Aditya you can join us" said Jen, he nodded and sat with them, "I'm sorry kal ke liye zyada bol diya" said Rishu remembering his condition later, Sanu chuckled making Rishu glare her,she covered up by coughing, Adi too chuckled inwardly, "that's ok"said Adi smirking slightly, Rishu got up to get coffee, "waise aap har bar kaise takra jate hai Taani se" asked Sanu giving him a teasing smile, Adi looked at her first then Taani "shayad hamari kismat judi ho isliye har bar takra hi jathi hai" looking at her intensely, Taani shyingly looked away unable to take his intense gaze making him smirk, others smiled. "Waise kal kya kar rahe aap log" asked casually averting his gaze lil from her, "nothing much" said Jen, "kal weekend hai and there's a beach party would you guys like to join", the girls looked at eachother and nodded, he looked at her waiting for her reply, "hmm" she after thinking for a while said but got interrupted, "I know some other time" said looking at her, "but I'll be waiting, see yea I have to leave bye" he got up after bidding them, Taani remained quiet the whole time, but she was looking him, while leaving he turned to her she smiled at him making him smile, he went away. "Taani he seem really interested in you" said Jen, "I agree with Jen, he's approaching you like a gentleman" said Kriya, Taani just smiled, she got call from Adi, she excused, "come out I'm waiting for you", "par Sanu" , "Rishu hai naa", "ok". She moved to them, "I have to go" said to them, she bidd them, after informing Sanu that she's going with adi.
She came out and sat in the car, "so are you interested in me because I'm definitely very interested in you" said Adi smirking, "aap hamari baatein sunn rahe the, kisi ki baatein chup chup kar sunna aapko shobha nahi deta Mr.Aditya Solanki" said Taani playing along,  he pulled her towards him, "really, kisi or ki baatein sunna galat hai par aap log toh meri baatein kar rahi thi" caressing her cheeks, "aap na mujhe tease karne ka ek mouka nahi chodte" said angrily pouting, he pecked her pout, "I have surprise for you" making her grinn, "kya surprise", "pata chalega ab chale", she nodded smiling, he held her hand and with other hand started driving.
In Mumbai, Sharon was trying really hard to meet Rey, but he was busy in office and he would go to Solanki's house as both Rishu and Adi aren't home so Aru was upset, he would spend time with her, sometimes he stayed night there itself. She went to his house to find it locked and he didn't take her calls and would drop message of being busy. She was infuriated, she thought tomorrow he would come to dance classes to the institution, she will meet him and talk.
Rey had his best time with Solanki's, they give him the homely warm feeling which he needed badly. Avni was the best sister he would ask for, she took care of him like a baby brother, sometimes would get anger on his carelessness on health, when he would skip meals she would slap him, he feared her anger but his jiju was a saviour to him. Arjun and he bonded so well, he would rescue him when she would be scolding him and vice versa, Rithvik and him were now friends, they would tease Arjun at times taking Avni's side. The best bond he had was with Aru, she was the sole happiness of him,the ray of joy in his life, her antics would drive him crazy and also adore her to no end, the hard phase seem easy only because of her, being with her he would forget everything, she loved his dance and always demanding him to dance for her and he would happily dance for her even teach her dance, and they would drag others to dance, his Di would say, "mamu ki baby ko mamu ne bigad diya hai".
Rey went to dance classes, he saw the gang, knowingly he reached late like always, as he didn't want to talk to them right now, they only utter nonsense and he's done with  it. As soon as the classes ended, Rey was moving out, Sharon and the gang were approaching him, he got a call from his mom making him smile widely, "hello mom, kaise ho aap and how's dad", "hello Rey,main theek ho tumhare dad bhi theek hai, beta kaise ho tum, kaam kaise chal raha hai, how's your studies going on or tumhare dance classes", "mom mom hold on, I'm good, kaam accha chal raha hai, studies too and I came to my dance classes only you stop worrying", "beta worry kaise nahi karu, you're putting pressure on yourself, pata nahi khana time pe khate bhi honge yaa nahi", "mom you don't have to worry about my meals, thapad khaye hai maine 3 din pehle khana skip karne ki wajah se, so I'm avoiding skipping meals now I can't take risk", he's mom was laughing, "yaar mom please hasso toh mat, aapko pata hai kitni zor se padi thi, dekhne mein itni sweet lagti hai but her anger is dangerous" making her chuckle loudly, "sahi kiya tumhari Di ne, ab mujhe tumhari bilkul tension nahi rahegi tumhara khayal bahut acche se rakha jara hai, waise sab kaise hai ghar pe", "mom sab bahut acche hai, I'm loving this new feeling, it feels so warm and welcoming", "I'm very happy Rey, usually parents ko insecure hota hai ki koi or unke bacche ki liye family jaise hone lage toh but I'm very happy ki tumhe itne acche or sacche log mile", "I'm happy too mom very happy" said smiling widely, "or tumhari baby kaise hai", "mom meri baby bahut acchi hai, pura time mujhe nachati rehti hai and she drives me crazy, bahut daat padti hai", "acchi baat hai chalo Rey I'll call you later beta apna khayal rakhna or apni baby ko humse milne leke aana", "sure mom I'll meet you soon with her, take care mom bye".
The gang heard his one side conversation, "he's happy staying away from us it's only us who are worrying for him" said vishaka, other girls nodding, Sharon was frustrated,she moved to him, "Rey" called him loudly, he turned to find them, he's smile wiped off, "Rey we need to talk" said sternly, he nodded he know he can't avoid for long.
They moved out, Rey looked at her, "Rey what's wrong? Kya hogaya tumhe, you're not the same, when did we grew so far Rey?" asked Sharon dejectedly, "you're right Sharon I'm not the same and I'm happy with this change, and about what's wrong with me then I think you know better" said calmly, "wow Rey you're happy ab tumhe hum se koi lena dena nahi bacha"said Simi, "correction Simi hamara rishta give and take ka nahi tha kabhi" making Sharon smile a lil, "it was always give and give, it was me who was giving in everything for you guys yet I'm the only one who will be blamed everytime" said Rey looking them still maintaining his calm voice, "what are you saying Rey?" asked Sharon.

Precap : "you mean you're ending our friendship" Sharon said

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️