Chapter 11

Hello everyone I'm running really busy these days.... we have an important event at home... It's on the upcoming days and I'm busy with the preparation.... So couldn't be able to update on regular basis..... After the event I'll give regular updates.... Be patient... Keep loving and supporting.... thank you
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everyone, thank you for being a part of the celebration, but it shall remain incomplete if I don't thank my family and friends, they are being an incredible part of life and a true blessing. So thank you so much for being you, being my family, being my friends, I can't be enough grateful to Krishnaji each single day.
My parents, my maa papa, I hope I have made you guys proud and I know you guys might be smiling from up there. I love you"
Her family were emotional, her mom had silent tears.
"Mom Dad who are actually my badi maa and bade papa, I never call them that as they are my parents, more like biological parents I know even if they would have being here you guys would have pampered me the same. Just like Krishna ji had two parents, Devaki and Vasudeva and Yashoda and Nanda, I'm too blessed to have two parents that's what mom told me when I lost them, right mom( her mom nodded with a teary smile,her dad kept his hand on her shoulder).
If I have two parents who love me unconditional then I have two extremely protective and possessive brothers who would turn the world upside down for me. If Arjun bhaiya fights with the world to protect me than Rishu bhai fights with me to entertain me (chuckles, others too)
Surbhi bhabhi, you're an elder sister I never had, at times strict and most of the time, chilled out let me do things I'm under confident about, always encourage me and the one who has solutions for everything. (Surbhi passed her flying kisses mouthed 'I love you', Taani actioned catching them making Arjun chuckle).
My friends, I have a huge bunch of them, if I keep saying about each one of them then we have to end the party after a week. You guys are the true definition of friendship, we do crazy things, laugh, fight and everything, without you guys life would have being plain and boring.
(They shouted "we love you Taani")
So here's to everyone of you for filling happiness, joy to life.

Taani took her guitar, playing she sang

Life is Beautiful

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor

Jo Dil Tak Jati Hai

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor

Jo Dil Tak Jati Hai

Pyar Ke Bandhan Bandhe Jati Hai

She went to her friends who danced along her.

Angana Mein Pyar Ke Gulaab

Jo Khil Khil Jate Hai

Khil Jate Hai

Rishton Ki Bagiya Mehak Jati Hai

Her friends of Imperial and strings danced around her.

Bin Bole Hi Naino Se Naina

Pyar Ki Bhasha Padhte Hai

Naye Tarane Ban Jaate Hai

Jab Do Dil Dhadakte Hai

Taani continued singing standing at a distance from Adi, stealing glancing at him, he was looking at her intensely, Raghav standing beside him, collided his shoulder, gave a teasing look. He blushed looked at her with a smile.