Chapter 6

The next day like decided, the gang started practicing for the competition, they attended the classes and the detention classes too, their were lots of issues between them on personal level but they wanted to keep it aside and focus completely on the competition. They practiced rigorously, as they saw previous year competition dance performance, Imperial College was excellent and never lost any competition till date, so they need good training and practice to match their level and to compete them. Sharon, Swayam and Rey too kept their personal issues on hold, they have to win the competition for themselves and also for the gang, their friends who are putting on some much efforts, they can't disappoint them. The Strings too practiced at Taani's place, they even turned out friends, knowing eachother, the strings admired Taani but knowing she's connected to the gang they didn't stay away from her, they dislike their attitude so kept themselves limited to studies and their jamming and go back to home. But knowing Taani they realised she's nowhere like them, she's a smart and kind girl, they got a long in no time even Rishu was a great company to them, he would keep entertained, they enjoyed his company, Rishu and Gaurav are great foodies so turn out buddies. Sana respects and love Taani like a sister, they had few similar likes, Sana is a sweet bubbly girl, she's the 3am friend, Dhruv is a great friend anyone would ask for, he guides his friends and sometimes a strict teacher who scolds them for their mistakes, Dhruv and Taani were similar in mannerism and had same taste of music, old classic retro music. Taani never thought she would get some genuine and honest friends specially after meeting the gang, even after putting in efforts they were extremely harsh and arrogant to her, she assumed everyone present here are same but now maybe her views changed.
It's been a week, the detention classes were over, gang couldn't be more thankful, they now started practicing after the classes too with their morning sessions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

During a break time, Taani was sitting with Rishu and Strings, now all of them would stay together, attend classes together, go canteen. Nikhil, the GS walked to them, "hi Taani", she too said, "Taani thank you so much, your reports had made my work more easy, you have detailed it so well no doubt you're the best GS" said with a smile, she smiled and said, "thank you", "really I have always admired you're work, I wanted to work under you as AGS but you know the gang always held upper hand, all thanks to Awasthi ma'am she has given equal rights to everyone" said Nikhil, "yeah dude warna VP Sir was being too lenient, I agree ma'am is strict but that's fine atleast she's not partial" said Gaurav, "agreed bro, well then I'll take your leave, bye" said and walked away. The gang who heard everything were irritated, annoyed and what not already they are tortured enough by principal now the whole college is feeling happy for them, their tasting their own medicine when VP Sir favoured them always how other students felt now the same is faced by them or even worse, rightly said Karma comes back with interest and they still had lot more to come. Rey who thought he's the best GS and felt Taani is a default that's what his friends call her, but now it's she who's called the best GS, she have work hard and done all the duties correctly without a complaint, it was only his friends and him who felt she's weak, unworthy. Rey wanted to talk to her and solve the issues between them, he can't loose her especially now when he needs her more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rishabh, Taani and Strings walked out of canteen, Strings went to the jamm room, Rishabh got a call, so he went to attend that, Taani stood their, suddenly a hand held her making her, she turned to find Rey holding her wrist, the whole gang was standing behind him, "Taani we need to talk" said Rey, "leave" said Taani trying to jerk his hand but he didn't leave, "Taani please I know mujhse galti hui hai but we can talk and solve" said Rey, "I said LEAVE" said Taani in a cold dangerous tone which was similar to her brother Arjun. Rey left her hand immediately in reflex, the gang stood perplexed. Taani moved her wrist a lil, then looked at him, "tumhare friend ne nahi kaha tumhe to stay away from me" said making Rey shock, "tum mujhe tum kyu bola rahi ho you call me aap" said, "utni izzat deserve karte ho" said with a eyebrow raised mocking, Rey was taken back, Taani never talked to him like that nor he ever saw her talking such way to anyone. She looked back, at Swayam, "kya hua warn nahi kiya apne friends ko, I mean you love them right" said giving  him smirk, Swayam looked at her with hurt, then looked at Sharon who was looking at her actually glaring her, "by the way, how does it feel loosing the post" asked smirking, "tumhe bahut maza aaraha hai naa, khush ho na ab" said Sharon with rage, Taani chuckled, "well I won't deny" said making her more anger. The gang stood shocked, they have seen her fighting with them but this cold attitude is something undigested, "Taani I know humare behaviour se shayad tumhe hurt hua hai but please forgive us, we are so... " said Vicky trying to apologise, but was brutally cut by Taani, "ahh haa not so soon, itni bhi kya jaldi hai tum logo ko pura mauka milega to feel and ask sorry don't worry" said with a smile that could scare them, "and haan frogs of the well prepare well, all the best get ready for a reality" said smiling widely, they were shocked would be an understatement, "you too boy" said patting cheek of Rey with her two fingers, wearing her shades, humming a song, "aa dekhe zara kis mein kitna hai dum" with a smile walked away with head high in attitude.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The gang stood like they have seen ghost, this Taani is totally different, a complete new version, she has more attitude than Sharon actually no comparison at all, they were flabbergasted, didn't know how to react but one thing is sure there's lot more things stored for them. Rey stood like someone has poured ice cold water on him, no words came out of his mouth, he stood numb, Sharon was highly irked by her attitude, Swayam was regretting to take her innocence and goodness for granted. Simi coming out of shock asked Vicky, "why did you ask sorry to her Vicky have you lost it" said gritting her teeths, "because jo main dekh raha hu woh tum log nahi dekh pa rahe ho" said in trance, "what you mean" asked Rini, "Imperial College" said again, "we have intercollege competition there, uska Taani ka kya lena dena" asked Simi confused, "lena dena hai Taani is from the same college, remember she said it while giving her intro to the new lecturer" said Nil understanding Vicky's point, "exactly and usne all the best aise hi nahi bola there's a hidden warning" said Vicky, "guys leave all this and concentrate on dance, our competition, she might be from their but she don't own it" said Sharon irritated, others looked at eachother, and went for rehearsal dragging Rey and Swayam.
After few days, a two men walked in the college in police uniform, the students were shocked seeing them, peon informed Principal and VP, they came out, "hello Inspector, main iss college ka VP or yeh Principal hai  Mrs. Awasthi, aap yahan kaise" said VP, "hello I'm ACP Vivek, aap logo ko pata hona chahiye aapke college mein kya kya ho raha hai" said Acp, "Sir aap please clearly baatein kya hua hai" said Princi, "ma'am aap ke kuch students college ke website pe Ms.Taani Shekhawat jo aap hi ke college ki student hai usse cheap or vulgar comments kar rahe hai, isliye Ms.Shekhawat ne complaint kiya police station aake" said making everyone shock, the students started gossiping among themselves. "Silence" said loudly Mrs.Awasthi, "jaa ke Taani ko bulaye" said to peon, he nodded and went, soon Taani and Rishu came, gang too were present now. "ACP Sir aap yahan, kya woh log pakade gaye" said Taani as soon as she saw him, he nodded, "Taani you could have complaint in the college about this before going to police" said politely, "ma'am I have tried to approach VP Sir but he was busy and also he said to ignore it, unhone kahan main zyada dhyaan na toh and I'll try to look at the matter" said Taani, Mrs.Awasthi glared at VP, he felt embarassed and cursed himself for his irresponsibility. "Sorry Taani, that you didn't get the required support from the college but I'm on your support you can proceed" said sternly,  Taani nodded with a small smile, she looked at ACP, "Principal ma'am and Taani, these are the guys", he pointed at the 4 guys who were standing with lowered heads, the constable got them inside, Rishabh who was already infuriated listening all that happened with his baby sister, he pounce on them punched them hard, the constable held him. "Wait aap kaun hai" said ACP, Taani held Rishu's hand controlling him, "Sir he's my brother", he nodded, "Tanu why didn't you say before" said Rishu in anger, "bhai I just wanted to solve it on my own" said softly, "ok fine you punish them" said Rishu controlling his anger, "Yeah Miss Shekhawat it's your right, aap ko inhe sabaq sikhana chahiye ki phir yeh log kisi ladki pe aise comment pass naa kare" said ACP, "you're right Sir, but I can't slap them" said Taani. The gang knew she's a softie baby, a cry baby, she can't even in her dreams think of physically hurt someone. As Taani said, even ACP thought he's asking too much so he thought to let it go but her next sentence made him stop and look, "bhai apne hath thodi gande karu" said making Rishu smirk, "ofcourse" said smiling, the gang were looking at them like they have lost their mind. Taani moved to the boys group, stood at a distance, turned and a strong flying kick making the first guy standing fell straight on floor, the second guys got a straight kick on face  and fell on his back, Rishu went and held her hand help her to jump and kick, by the force the other two guys too fell down.

 Taani moved to the boys group, stood at a distance, turned and a strong flying kick making the first guy standing fell straight on floor, the second guys got a straight kick on face  and fell on his back, Rishu went and held her hand help her to ...

               (I.D - The flying kick)

Everyone standing there looked at her like a ghost with ajar mouth, Gaurav caming out of shock whistled loudly making others too come out shock. ACP started clapping making others too clapp for her, Rishu hugged her and pecked her side head. While the gang were speechless and had goosebumps watching the scenario, Swayam was proud of her, sad that she didn't tell him, Rey had mixed emotions, one side he felt happy that she fights for herself, other side felt she's not the girl he fell in love, her changed behaviour has his feelings too jumbled. The boys and girls were scared looking at her, the kicks were too hard, they were just praying they never get to face her this avatar. "Impressive Ms.Shekhawat mujhe laga ek sweet si ladki hai but with that you're a strong and fierce girl, sab ladkiyon ko aise hi hona chahiye, you're an inspiration to all the girls" said ACP, "thank you Sir, mere bhaiya ne mujhe sikhaya hai koi bhi galat kare aap ke sath toh give them back right there and then" said proudly, "agreed" said they shake hands, "Taani I'm proud of you, you're not just a brilliant student but also a brave girl" said Mrs. Awasthi with a smile, "thank you ma'am" said with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Later Princi, VP, ACP, Taani and the four guys with their parents were in the principal cabin. The parents were ashamed and apologize to Taani. "dekhiye I'm rusticating them, I can't allow such students to be in our college" said Princi in her stern voice, they pleaded not to but she was adamant, "Ma'am I have suggestion jisse these students too would get a better punishment and their future and studies too won't be disturbed" said ACP, Princi nodded, "ma'am yahan se kuch doori par ek academy hai, deolali mein, a SAF academy where civilians are trained to be a good and responsible citizen, we can sent these guys, there studies won't be disturbed, the academy has strict rules, phones are prohibited, parents can contact them once in a day through a common telephone, with their strict training for sure these guys will turn out to be better person, I can guarantee you that" explained ACP, Princi thought about it and looked at the parents, "Sir you're suggestion is pretty good, so aap log bataye what you want to make them a better person or else I have no choice then to rusticate them", the parents agreed to send their children to academy atleast that would change them. The parents and students left apologizing one more time, "ACP Sir can I get the contact of the academy" asked Princi, he nodded and gave, soon he and Taani too came out, "Ms.Shekawat aap se milke bahut accha laga" said, "thank you Sir and Thank you for the help too" said, "that's my duty Ms. Shekhawat, well then I'll take your leave" said and bid bye.

************************************

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️