Chapter 12

They sat near the window, Taani was comfortable sitting in his lap, keeping her head on his chest,playing with his shirt's button, he had his arm wounded around her waist and the other hand was playing with her hairs, "thank you" she said looking at him, he looked her with questioning eyes, "thank you for applying for my master's" answered him, "you're sure you want to go" looking unsure, "yeah" smiling at him, "you don't have to do it because of me" cupping her face,"kyu you do everything to make me happy why shouldn't I" fake glaring him before he could say anything "and waise bhi it's not only for you but also for me too, it was always my dream to study there, opportunities bahut mushkil se milti hai usse zayaa nahi karna chahiye right" said grinning, he nodded smiled pecking her sidehead.
Taani - "aap ka phone dijiye" making him confused but still he passed her his phone. She took selfie of them, "hamare pehle fight ki pic"looking at the pic, he looked amused at her, he chuckled "you know you're cuteness overload" biting her cheek, she hissed rubbing her cheek, slapping on his chest, "and you're chessy overloaded" making him laugh but composed looking at her angry face.

Adi - I have solution for your fear of staying away from family, you're dramatic devar Rishu and you're bestfriend would be joining youTaani -matlabAdi - matlab they both are also doing masters with you in the same University, Rishu always wanted ...

Taani -matlab
Adi - matlab they both are also doing masters with you in the same University, Rishu always wanted to do master's from the same University where me and bhai did our master's, usne pehle he apply kiya tha and Sanvi will be working in our London branch along with master's.
Taani grinned with happiness, she hugged him tightly, "wow phir toh hum same same aapne bhi wahin se master's kari hai", but she came out of hug with a sad pout, "but I have to stay away from you"
Adi held her tightly, the thought of staying away from her is difficult for him too but right now he wanted to erase her fears, "you don't have to stay away from me, we will talk daily through video calls" she smiled widely kissing his cheeks, "you're such a sweetie pie", he made a face, "really Jaan sweetie pie", "yeah really my sweetie pie" teasing him pulling his cheeks, he pulled her close, now it's he's turn to tease her, "but I want my sweetie pie" eyeing her lips, she blushed lowering her head, he made her lookup by holding her chin, kissed her. He took her to bed, slept taking her in his arms.
The days passed with Taani busy with her exams, Adi would call her and text her but didn't meet her much as he didn't wanted to distract her, even he remained busy with work, Vikku,Rishu and Sanu too had exams they all were busy, the gang were highly tensed that if they would not pass the xams then they have to rewrite the exams, the trio were atleast not that bad in studies specially Rey, he would score above average always, he was good in academics. Rey got to know that Taani is going to London for masters, he wanted to talk to her but he knew it's only possible after exams so he gave his whole attention to exams also helped his friends, so they could atleast pass. The exams ended, it was the last exam, Rey tried to talk to Taani every time after each exam but there was always someone with her, today she was alone as Rishu and Vikku also had exams. He found it a good opportunity, she was standing in the corridor trying to call Adi, luckily noone was around, he went to her, called her "Taani", Taani knew it's him,she turned, forgetting to cut the call, she just held the phone in her hand, "can we talk" pleaded, she nodded knowing it's important. "Taani I know I did lot of mistakes but kya meri galtiyan itni badi hai ki tum mujhe maaf nahi kar sakti, didnt I deserve a second chance?" looking with hurt, "it's not about second chance, maine bahut chances diye hai khudko or iss rishte ko, every time you turned away from me, I was left broken and again when you would come back I would again give chance, it kept repeating, I would never forget that you conspired to plan rather than talking to me" said to him trying to make him understand, "I know Taani I'm sorry for everything but please don't leave me", "dekhe even if I was not engaged even then I wouldn't have return to you" said firmly yet softly, "kyu Taani kya itna nafrat karti ho mujhse itna bura ban gaya ho main tumhare liye" dejectedly said, "nafrat nahi karti main aapse or naa hi kabhi karongi, I have nothing for you, pehle aapko mujhpe trust nahi tha or naa aap meri respect karte the and now I don't trust you, aap bure nahi ho main buri ban gayi thi aapke or aapke friends ke liye" said in her soft voice, he looked at her, "dekheye I know it's difficult to move on but tell me one thing jitna bhi time we were together we only had fights, misunderstanding, we gave more pain to each other than happy moments, I can't stay with a fear that aapko or aapke friends ko meri kaunse baat galat lage and you will leave me alone again in the middle to let me face everything alone, we were not meant for eachother please samajo" said and went from there, he stood still had tears, even she had tears, it was difficult for her too but this closure was important for both, much needed. The gang boys except swayam watched everything saw how Rey was pleading her, they were fuming with her and determined to teach her lesson for their friend's pain and also their revenge for all the insults they got because of her. Vicky made a plan, they said one of the student that VP Sir is calling Taani. Taani went to washroom, washed her face and came out she found a guy saying her that VP Sir called her, she made her way to his cabin but the way was blocked as there was paint fell on the floor, she took other route which is hardly used, people don't go there as there's only a store room which remains locked all the time, Taani didn't knew about the room, she was walking through the corridor,the boys were following her quietly as soon as she came near to the store room, they pushed her inside and locked it keeping the keys with them. Taani fell down due to which her phone too fell and got off, she shouted banging the door but the boys kept smirking and left from there, went to rehearsal hall like nothing happened. Taani kept banging the door, she was claustrophobic, she had difficulty breathing soon fell unconscious. Aditya heard their talks felt proud on taani that she acted maturely, he tried calling her after some time but her phone was off, he was tensed he kept trying, he hurriedly left for her college, even Vikku came to pick Taani saw Adi asked him, he said her phone's off, both went in, asked the students noone knew, they moved to rehearsal hall, seeing Aditya, Swayam moved to him, "where's Taani?" asked Rithvik,"I don't know maybe she went home" said confused, Rithvik got irked, "she's not at home, I came to pick her", Adi was getting tensed he ran from there to search for her, Rithvik also went, Swayam to moved to search, the guys got nervous, they thought to go and open the door so they too moved, the girls didn't wanted to search for her but unwantedly went as everyone are searching. Aditya went on terrace to find Rey standing there, Rey was in deep thoughts was thinking about what Taani said somewhere he felt whatever she said was right, all the time they were together, he never gave her time,he took her for granted, it was always his friends and dance, he never tried to know about her, he realised how little he knew about her maybe he had feelings for her but he never showed it in action.
Adi went to him, "tumhe pata hai Taani kaha hai" asked in a panicked voice, Rey turned to see Adi looking worried, "no but what happened" Rey asked with concern, "you were the last she talked with, I heard you guys talking, now she's missing, I tried calling her but her phone's off she never keep her phone off", now even Rey was worried, "I really don't know after talking with her, I came here and I didn't go anywhere, come lets check" both ran down, they were walking through the corridor, "yahan toh store room hai, nobody's allowed here" said Rey, "but I have to check once"said Adi, Rey nodded, both went to the store room it's locked, "I'll get the keys"said Rey, "no I can't wait, let's break the door" said firmly, Rey was unsure but understanding the situation he too helped him in breaking the door, the door was opened, both went in to find Taani laying on the floor, Adi ran to her kept her head on his lap, "Taani wakeup" patting her cheeks, Rey too moved and rubbing her palms. Rithvik came there, "bhai we need take her to hospital chalo", Adi nodded carrying her to the car went to hospital, Rey too followed them in his car. They reached hospital, Taani was taken in emergency room, Rithvik informed Arjun and Avni. Rithvik went to Adi who was standing peeking inside through the window, he kept his hand on his shoulder, Rithvik was fuming in anger, he heard the boys talking, 'if Rey or Swayam would come to know that they locked Taani in room, they would be very anger on them'. Soon Arjun and Avni came, looking at Adi's disheveled state, their heart pierced, Arjun kept his hand on his shoulder called him softly, "Adi", he looked at him, hugged him tightly sobbing badly, "bhai please tell her to wakeup woh aapki har baat manti hai, I can't see her like this, please bhai", Avni too broke seeing his condition, Vikku hugged her consoling her, Arjun rubbed his back, consoling him, "Adi listen to me, she's very strong, she'll be fine agar usne tujhe aise halat mein dekh liya toh bahut gussa karegi isliye rona band kar beta woh theek hojayegi" wiping his tears made him sit, Avni sat beside him, taking him in side hug, Adi was broken,the flashes of Taani,her smile,her giggling, her looking at him with love, the moments they spent were roaming around his eyes.
Rithvik took Arjun to side told him everything that happened also that the gang planned it. At the same time the gang too came there, Arjun went to them, punched to Vicky holding his collar, others tried to free them, "what are you doing, are you out of your mind?" said Sharon, "not now" he showed her finger making her quiet, "par aap mar kyu rahe hai" said Swayam not liking the way he talked to Sharon, "seriously Swayam tumhe abhi bhi apne dost ki padi hai, Taani tumhari kuch nahi lagti she's there inside lying on the bed because of your these friends, pucho inse didn't they lock her in that room", Swayam looked at his friends who had their head down, Rey who was standing quiet till now, slapped Vicky hard making him fall down, others gasped "how can you stoop so low, have you guys lost humanity too" throwing draggers, "Rey what are you doing, don't forget we are your friends" said Vishakha angered, "then I'm ashamed I have such friends" he said glaring her, "I swear I won't spare you guys now, just wait and watch" Arjun said leaving from there followed by Rithvik, the doctor came out Rey too moved, Swayam also came stood a lil far, "she's out of danger now, she might be claustrophobic so due to difficulty in breathing she fell unconscious" said doctor, "doctor Taani ko hosh kab aayega" asked Adi desparately, "relax young man she would be conscious soon ok" smiling and patting his shoulder, doctor left, Arjun went with doctor to his cabin to ask about the discharge, Rithvik went to complete the paper work, Adi took a relief breath, saw a small temple of Krishnaji, he went there, "Thank you Krishna ji, aapne meri Taani ko theek kar diya, I promise ab se main Taani ka or zyada acche se khayal rakhonga" Adi said joining his hand, bowing his head, Rey heard him and was touched with his love for Taani, he realised that nobody can love her like him, she definitely deserve the best and it's only Aditya, he turned to go, wiping the tear saw Avni standing, "I know tumhare liye mushkil hai to move on but it's for your own good, they both are made for each other, pyaar mein agar ek ko dard ho toh dusre ko bhi takleef hoti hai that's true love and they have that kind of love between them, it's time for you to work on yourself, do what makes you happy but not at the cost of hurting others, make your parents happy, that's the least you could do, sochna maine  jo bhi kahan hai" said Avni politely after seeing him hitting his own friends where as Swayam was standing quiet, she would say that Rey's not a bad person but situation was wrong, she went from there to Adi, "Adi chal taani ko hosh aane wala hai" both moved, Rey sat there, Avni's words kept ringing in his ears, also reminding him Taani's words. He finally realised that Taani and him are not meant for each other, he should now do things for himself and his parents, he went to Krishnaji idol bowed his head joining his hands, 'thanking Krishna ji for making him realise now he know exactly what he should do, also prayed for Taani's recovery'.Nursed informed Taani is conscious, Adi went inside the room to see her lying on the bed with IV attached to her veins, she was awake, saw him trying to sit, he moved fast helped her to sit kept a pillow behind her back, she was staring at him, by looking at his messed look, she can tell how worried he would have been, he wasn't looking at her, didn't utter a word, she can't bear his silence. "Adith" she called in her low voice due to weakness, he looked at her , he's eyes were red and puffed, she felt bad looking at him, "aap baat nahi karoge", he shaked his head in 'no' furiously, "I'm sorry" she tried to hold her ears, but the IV attached pained making her hiss, he immediately held her hand gently caressing, "what you're doing?" said,
Taani -"aap please baat karo naa you're silence kills me"
Adi - "and what about the silence I had to bear, you have any idea what I went through when I saw you lying unconscious, meri jaan atak gayi thi", tears rolled down
Taani - please roye nahi I'm fine, please don't cry

 "Adith" she called in her low voice due to weakness, he looked at her , he's eyes were red and puffed, she felt bad looking at him, "aap baat nahi karoge", he shaked his head in 'no' furiously, "I'm sorry" she tried to hold her ears, but the IV a...

Adith came on the bed hugging her keeping in mind about her health, she caressed his hairs, rubbing his back consoling him, "I'm fine main bilkul theek ho baba please stop crying"said softly, "promise me you would never do it again"asked still in the hug sobbing, "Haan I swear, please stop crying please sweetie pie" making him smile slightly. They remained in the hug for some time, their moment broke due to the knock, he got up, sat on the table beside holding her hand. Arjun, Avni and Rithvik came inside, Arjun took her in a side hug gently, "how are you feeling beta", "theek hoon bhaiya" smiling at him, he pecked her head, Avni hugged her, Taani reciprocated, "tumhe dara diya tha Tanu" said Avni, "sorry bhabhi", "jaldi se theek hoja warna Adi ne pure hospital ko theek kardena hai"said trying to change the environment, making her chuckle, vikku too came hugged her, he had slight tears, she cupped his cheeks, wiped his tears, "main theek hoon vikku" said softly, "it was scary bhabhi looking at you unconscious" holding her palms, "bas bas I don't like this rothadu Vikku, hume toh hamara khadoos police wala vikku hi accha lagta hai jo rarely smile karta hai" making him smile, he kissed her hands, that's he's way of expressing love to her. Arjun said "chalo ab usko rest karne do" making Avni roll her eyes, "Bhai giri chalo" muttered to Adi making him chuckle, "Haan mera mazak udana hogaya ho toh ghar chale, Aru is waiting for us, gharwalon ko bhi toh update karna hai" said Arjun making her nod, "bhai when will Taani get discharge?" asked Adi, "Adi usko observation ke liye aaj ek din toh rakhenge kal discharge hogi so please stop worrying now she's fine" said Avni holding his shoulder, he hugged her nodded, Avni gave a look to Taani, she nodded in understanding, the incident left him scared even now, only she can erase it.

Precap : D3 boys ended themselves in a dark room, where Amar was tied, suddenly the lights were on, their eyes popped out looking at the person sitting on the chair like a king giving devilish aura.
(Keep guessing who's that 🤔)
Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️