Chapter 4

Taani didn't react, stood with her blank face looking straight that irked Sharon, "now you guys can leave" said Awasthi ma'am, they walked out not before glancing Taani. Sharon with the humiliation, walked furiously to the Rh hall where the gang were already present were discussing, Rey and Swayam followed her. The gang were talking so didn't notice Sharon's expression, they saw the trio, "guys you know there's a intercollege competition in Dehradun" said Vicky excitedly but they didn't react, "what happened guys" asked Simi, Rey told them they are removed from their posts, the gang was shocked, "what the hell, how can they I mean whats the reason" said Nil, "Taani" said Sharon with anger, "Sharon" said Rey, "what Rey, am I wrong she complaint to VP Sir and to principal and that resignation was all her plan to take revenge, she did it intentionally" said Sharon, "Swayam tu kyu shant kada hai, teri behen ki wajah se itna sab hua" said Bharat, "this is just the beginning" said Swayam in trance,"beginning kya bol raha hai tu" asked Vicky, "I told you guys yesterday, Arjun Goenka doesn't give empty threads, he won't spare me, look he started already we lost the post" said Swayam making them ponder on his words. "Toh tum kya chahte ho Swayam we sit quiet and let him do whatever he wants no Swayam that's not happening, you talk to Taani tell her to control her brother" said Sharon, "tumhe kya lagta hai Rishabh ne kyu join kiya college, he won't allow even my shadow to fall on her and if I try to talk to her then he'll make sure I don't dance ever" said Swayam irritated with his friends not understanding the depth of the situation, others went silent. "I guess Swayam's right" said Vishaka, "what you mean" said Simi, "I mean we should stop thinking about Taani and concentrate on dance, we have intercollege competition, and we have only 2 weeks to prepare so forgot all this and think about that" said Vishaka, others agreed, "yeah she's right leave all this and let's start with practice" said Vicky. Sharon was infuriated, firstly she was insulted and her friends are not concerned about that, not even her bf, she walked away angrily, Swayam followed her, the gang shaked their head and got busy with their discussion, Rey too walked away to find a chance to talk to Taani.
______________________________________

Soon there was a announcement for students to assemble, everyone came and stood to find, VP sir arranging the mic with help of peon, the gang too walked talking why sudden meeting, Taani too stood with Rishu, Strings stood beside them. Mrs Awasthi walked to the stage, took hold of mic "good morning students I'm you're new principal, Seema Awasthi, I have called you all to inform few important things", everyone got an idea she'll the strict principal, they looked at eachother, "so firstly let me inform you all authorities are planning to close the college permanently" said making everyone gasp in shock, "and the reason to it is St. Lious was one of the top colleges in Mumbai, was because now clearly the college has lost the position and also in the reject list and the credit goes to each one of you from the students to the staff, the college decorum is destroyed, as you people think it's a club where you come hangout, have fun and go back, most of them don't attend the lectures and there's no serious action taken which affected the results of the college, St. Lious was known for its best academic but unfortunately it's not the same since few years. So I'm here to get back the college results and it's lost reputation and let me strictly inform you I'm not going to be lenient to anyone, so there are new set of rules and regulations, everyone have to follow it mandatory, and those who don't then I'll personally sign their rustication certificate and you won't be able to join any other college am I clear" said sternly making them gulp and nod. "In words" said loudly, "yes ma'am" said together, "better, now there will be a list attached to the notice board which have names of students who have low attendance, they are going to meet me in my cabin and from nowadays 75% attendance is mandatory to everyone and those who have lower than that are not allowed to write exams and also there will be exam conducted after you're intercollege competition, dates will be announced after the competition. In that exam whoever gets below 65% will be demoted to the previous class.  Also there's elections for the post of GS,AGS,CS and AGS those who are interested can give their names (all the students looked at the trio, Sharon felt annoyed with the looks, Swayam and Rey too felt bad).
Hope I'm clear now disperse" said and walked back to the cabin.