Chapter 3

It's been 3 days, Taani was discharged from hospital, they took her to the apartment they got for her and Rishu to stay, Taani knew they won't allow her to stay at Swayam's place and she was glad. Arjun made all the necessary requirements for her safety, Rishu was transferred to St. Lious in the mid of the college as it remained only few months for their graduation but perks of being Goenka, he was easily transferred and even as he was brilliant in academics so they accepted. Taani got to her old self which she had to change as she came here, her brothers and bhabhi took great care of her that she was recovering, Arjun asked her about going back to Dehradun, she denied as it's only few months to complete the college why change again, she already have changed once during 2 year mid term now again is unnecessary, he agreed and told her Rishu will join her, Arjun wanted to stay back but his parents, his work couldn't be ignored and Taani promised to not take any stress and inform everything to them, he left with Surbhi.
Taani and Rishu reached college in their lavish car, she didn't wanted unnecessary attention so she kept it simple but now she wanted to be the Taani is was before, the real her. Her dressing too is different from the usual she wore here.

Taani wore ripped jeans, white top and a shirt on it, her side bag was replaced with a back bag, she had her hairs tied in bun, wore shades held her flask which had her usual healthy shake

Taani wore ripped jeans, white top and a shirt on it, her side bag was replaced with a back bag, she had her hairs tied in bun, wore shades held her flask which had her usual healthy shake. As the car entered the college all the students were looking at it mesmerized, Rishu walked out, wearing his usual jeans, t-shirt and a jacket on it, girls were looking at him, he walked to the other side opened the door, Taani walked down, as they saw their eyes popped out, ignoring the stares Taani walked straight inside with Rishu. The gang who saw them entering were shocked especially looking at Taani's look, the boys were drooling over her, girls were looking at her with jealousy, Sharon was least interested, Swayam looked at her with longiness and Rey was mesmerized looking at her. The same guy, who approached Taani before again came to her but with two more people, a girl and guy, "Taani", she stopped, "how are you now", "fine", "woh Taani you remember I said you about the music band, these are my friends, Sana keyboardist and his Gaurav play drum and I'm Dhruv lead singer and guitarist", she just nodded, "Taani will you join our group" said with hope, the other two also looked at her with hope. The gang were standing confused, "hmm Dhruv actually it's being long I haven't done it so" said unsure, "wait" said Rishu, "hey I'm Rishabh, Taani's brother" said, "yeah I know uss din dekha tha" said Dhruv, "hmm so Dhruv you want Tanu to join you guys", "yeah please actually earlier only 3 of us used to perform but now the upcoming competition has a clause that the band should have more than 3 people I heard her singing few days back I was really amazed I tried approaching her but she was busy, Taani can you please think again" said Dhruv, "dude relax Tanu will join you guys for sure but before that I want to see one performance of you guys and don't worry Tanu will too perform with you" said Rishu making the jump in joy. Taani looked at him, 'are you serious look', he nodded holding her hand, "so ready guys" asked, "ever ready" said his friends, they went to get their instruments. Taani turned to him, "Rishu bhai are you for real, I don't want to and it's being long" said sighing, he put his arm around her, "Tanu you're my Rockstar, you'll rock it and I want my Tanu back remember", she thought for a minute and nodded with a smile, he smiled widely pecked her side head.
The gang were watching them with uninterested look, they were laughing within themselves, 'Taani and perform', Swayam now started realising She's the Taani, the real her, Rey was feeling whether he know her, she seem different. Soon the band came with the instruments, they set them, Taani handed the flask, her bag, removed her shades to Rishu, opened her hairs making all the guys look at her with amaze. Dhruv gave her a guitar, he himself too took hold of a guitar, Sana took her position behind Taani with keyboard, Gaurav behind Dhruv at drums.
Taani looked at Rishu, he smiled at her, mouthed 'all the best', she smiled closed her eyes, started stroking the guitar. Listening to the music all the college assembled there.