~1~

He didn't like this at all. Using a piece of a shattered mirror, he applied gold paint over his lapiz fur, ensuring everything was covered. It would wash off in the water, although it wasn't like he would go near water. He then applied fake eyelashes, coating them in mascara to hide the obviously terrible appliance of the eyelashes. He then took off his gloves, replacing then with longer, more feminine ones and donned a white, frilly dress and frilly Socks and black dolly shoes. He looked in the shard once again as he applied red contacts over his irises. He thankfully had a corset underneath his dress so he did look sort of feminine.

He admired himself in the shard. "If this wasn't me, I'd marry this woman." He joked. He realised he coukd run now however, the corset taking his breath away slightly. The next kingdom wasn't too far away however, he could just use some money he stole to pay for a room in the local inn.

By the time Sonic reached the village, he was at a loss for air. A silver hedgehog found him and quickly rushed over. "Oh my!" He gasped "Are you okay ma'am?" Sonic donned the most feminine voice he could. "Yes... thank you sir... I'm just dreadfully tired and have no place to go, nor do I have any things." Sonic was glad when the hedgehog took pity on him.

"Please, follow me to the Inn. You can lay some of your weight on me!" Sonic greatfully accepted - he hadn't lied about his situation - and found his way to the Inn. "Please stay here, I'll pay for your room and I can get some clothes from a friend." Sonic shook his head. "Please sir, I can share a few shillings to stay for a night." Sonic smiled "I do not ask for your pitty completely, I am already eternally greatful."

The silver hedgehog smiled lightly. "Please miss, you need it." Sonic sighed guiltily "No.. I'm afraid I cannot accept such a gesture from someone as giving as you, I am stealing your time and money." The hedgehog shook his head. "You are in need, save your shilling for I shall pay." Sonic sighed guiltily "If you so wish..."

"Name?" The inn-keeper asked as Silver put some coins on the table. "Uhmm... Sonia... Sonia The Hedgehog." Sonic quickly stated. "That's a pretty name!" The silver hedgehog smiled "I'm Silver." Sonic nodded "It suits you finely." He stated. Sonic was then shown to his room. "Please stay here, I'll get you a nightgown and some spare clothes." Silver smiled, leaving before returning with a few dresses and nightgowns.

Sonic thanked Silver for his kindness, promising to repay it. "Now, tomorrow when you wake and have breakfast, we can see the king to get you citizenship here if you so wish." Sonic nodded greatfully. "I do, thank you Silver." Sonic smiled. Silver bowed his head "Goodnight, Sonia." "Goodnight!" Sonic smiled back.

Sonic let out a sigh of relief when he left. He wasted no time in taking off the dress and the corset. Why were women forced to wear clothes anyway? Not wearing them was so much more comfortable. He restyled his quills to how he liked them and flopped on the bed, ensuring he had his normal trainers with him. The stuff he had used to coat his fur was overly itchy but it was for his own survival, people wanted to skin him for is bright pelt.

Sonic then closed his eyes and dozed off, he needed a lot of energy to keep up this set, especially if he is going to have to face the king.