~15~

Shadow's posture straightened as the figure approached, seemingly headed straight towards them. They were covered in a dark, long cloak, the shadows of the setting sun doing nothing to help identify whoever hid beneath the coarse-looking fabric. Sensing a shift in the atmosphere, Rouge and Silver stopped talking and looked at the figure.

"Can we help you?" Shadow quizzed as he raised a brow. The figure stared back for a moment with poising magenta eyes. They looked around for a moment before lowering their hood, revealing a bright green hedgehog with quills similiar to Sonic's, however with the addition of a spiky fringe - or some sort of cluster of quills.

"I'm looking for my runaway brother." The hedgehog stated. Shadow remained silent. "He has blue fur - quite rare - and green eyes. Seen him?" The figure asked. Shadow jumped slightly. He was talking about Sonic. Shadow shook his head. "May I know why you're looking for him?" Shadow questioned. The green hedgehog shrugged. "He ran away - hence the term 'runaway'." The stranger quipped, a sassy edge in their tone. "Why did he run away?" Shadow asked. He was becomming adgitated within himself for asking do many questions. "We all did." The hedgehog sighed, looking around hesitantly.

"Listen, if you find him, please bring him to me. I'm hiding out in a shack on the outer edges of this place with our sister." Shadow nodded at the other. "You're quite open, hm? Should be more careful who you tell these things to. I'm a Knight myself." He warned the green hedgehog, who hurriedly nodded back, pulled his hood over his face and walked away. Shadow watched as he dissapeared into the crowd. He would definitley have to ask Sonic when they returned back to the farm.