~2~

Sonic was awoke by loud banging on the door. "Just a moment!" Sonic called, donning his 'girly' voice as he quickly sped around as fast as he could to prepare himself. He then opened the door to Silver.

"Goodmorning Silver!" He smiled. "Morning!" Silver greeted in response. "Have you had breakfast?" He asked. Sonic didn't even have to answer, his stomach rumbled upon hearing the word 'breakfast'. Sonic chuckled "I believe that answers your question." Silver laughed in response "It does."

The two then found their way to a local bakery run by a white bat. Sonic found the girl rather attractive. Eyeshadow covered her eyelids, bringing out her features whilst also highlighting her bright blue eyes and she donned a simple bodysuit, clinging to her body for dear life with long, white boots. It was rather unheard of for Sonic, he had always been told that women would always do their best to cover themselves as only their husbands - or wives or even perhaps partners - could ever see them in such an outfit.

"Who is this?" She smirked, winking at Sonic. Sonic stepped back in discomfort, did she know Sonic was male? "She seems rather... curvy." She muttered, her eyes drawn to the hourglass the corset gave him. Silver rolled his eyes "This, is Sonia. She is looking to get citizenship here." The bat's smirk widened "Well she can stay with me until she gets settled." Rouge offered, looking at Sonic. Sonic laughed nervously "We can see..." he muttered. Rouge smiled "my, such a regal voice. Are you of higher class?" Sonic shook his head "I just lived in a rather... privileged area." She nodded along "A very attractive accent if I do say so myself."

"Rouge!" Silver hissed "Please, just get us your breakfast special. It is far too early to listen to you try to rail another woman." Sonic stepped even further back, his suspicions had been outright confirmed. Rouge just hummed, dissapearing before returning with two bags. She made a deal out of handing Sonic a specific bag. "I left a little something special inside for you!" Rouge whispered into Sonic's ear, he could practically hear the smirk.

"Please refrain from such profanities." A deep voice stated. 'Rouge' quickly adjusted her posture. "Why hello handsome, the usual?" She asked "Yes." Sonic looked to the figure. He appeared to be a hedgehog - an echidna perhaps? -, he couldn't really tell as the figure was cloaked in silver armour. He was clearly a knight. Sonic could feel the knight's watchful gaze upon him. "Who is she?" He demanded.

"I'm Sonia The Hedgehog." Sonic stated "Why are you here?" He suddenly got defensive, now in Sonic's face. "I merely seek citizenship, I have a rather troubled past I would like to forget." The knight snickered "Are you a criminal?" Sonic shook his head "No, I'm afraid it was family issues."

Rouge sighed "A pretty girl with family issues? Sounds like my type of girl~" Sonic shivered in disguist - he hated flirting, especially if it was as on the nose as Rouge's was - and glared at Rouge. "Red with anger or passion." She teased. Sonic sighed, turning to Silver. "May we please be on our way?" Silver nodded "I can assure you, I am almost as uncomfortable as you."

The two then set off without hesitation. "I apologise for Rouge... she is rather infatuated with flirting with every man and woman she sees - its almost like a game to her." Silver explained, Sonic nodded in response " I got that... very on the nose if I do say so myself. Even I cannot reach that amount of visibility when flirting." Sonic laughed, Silver joining in. "My own partner cannot beat her at such a game and he is a rather large flirt."

"Now, if we hurry we may be able to reach the king before others go to settle disputes or anything of the like." Silver smiled, dragging the poor hedgehog by the hand through the bustling streets. "A rather... large city" Sonic stated. Silver nodded "We are well known for our population, I'm suprised you didn't know." "I was aware, I didn't expect it to be this large however." Silver chuckled "This is only a half of the village."

Suddenly, cries were heard. Sonic whipped his head around to see a man with a bushy moustache. He had some weird contraptions with him, he was sat in one of said contraptions. "Bow to me! Your new king, Dr. Robotnik!" The man laughed, throwing a few children around with the contraptions arms.

Knight's found their way to the scene in moments. Sonic turned to Silver. "Please hold my things." He stated. He then handed his things to a dumbfounded Silver and sped towards the contraptions, an electrical current channeling over him as he kicked one of the contraptions over.

"Go back to your own property, Egghead!" He called, still trying to maintain the feminine voice. The man knitted a brow. "And who might you be?" "I am Sonia The Hedgehog, the hedgehog who will put you in your place!" He shouted up. The man laughed, curling his ragged moustache. "You are merely a hedgehog, you hold no authority nor weapons." Sonic smirked "I don't need any."

A knight Suddenly jumped infront of Sonic. "This is no place for a lady such as yourself, your gesture is... touching, I assure you, however it is not needed." Sonic rolled his eyes "What I wear does not confine me to being helpless." He stated, speeding off. The guard wasn't too far behind however.

"Faster than I expected." Sonic muttered, speeding up. The guard was managing to keep up with Sonic, surprising both of them. Sonic nodded to the other, quickly drop kicking another robot. The guard then proceeded to teleport between the contraptions and kick them either towards Sonic or into eachother.

When they had finished with the lesser issue, the two turned to the man - who was still tormenting children. Sonic was lightly tired out, his corset was overly restrictive whilst trying to perform normal tasks. He almost didn't notice that the other guards had already beaten him whilst Sonic and the other guards took care of the mini contraptions.

The guard nodded to Sonic. "Your fighting isn't as bad as I expected." He stated "I'm also rather surprised we share similiar abilities." Sonic nodded, huffing slightly. "Yea... I'm rather suprised myself, however I must go now if I want to-" " I can accompany you if you so wish." Sonic shook his head. "A nice gesture however I have someone to keep me company." He pointed to a gaping Silver.

"Ah, of it isn't my brother-in-law." The guard greeted as he walked over. "Hello Shadow!" Silver smiled "I would love to chat however I must get Sonia here to the king - she applying for citizenship here." 'Shadow' nodded along "I can get her to the king right away - she would make a fine knight." Silver smiled "Indeed she would."

"Women are allowed to be knights?" Sonic asked "Of course they are." Silver laughed "Rouge is infact a part-time knight. She is only needed for important jobs though." Sonic nodded "Where I am from, women cannot even show their ankle." Sonic explained "It's rather annoying if you ask me - it's highly impractical."

"Now, let's get you to the king, shall we?" Shadow stated.