° Elements °

Yooo !! So the season three of the ' Kokotiam in a new world ' is gonna be discontinued for a bit(?) Cause my motivation is Fxcking with me.

But anyways.... Enjoy ~

✨🌪️⚡🔥❄️🍃⛰️

BoBoiBoy was in his room reading a book about Power Sphera's. He was determined to know every detail of old and new Power Sphera's when suddenly he felt his throat ich. He coughed and went to the bathroom, he faced the sink and he was surprised to see blood coming out of his mouth. "Apakah...?" He mumbled to himself.

"I'll just tell Ochobot Later..." He thought, and went to the kitchen to grab some water Before he starts coughing to death again.

He looked at the time and it was afternoon. "Time for training!" He thought to himself and looked at his power watch.

" Elemental Power ! Split From Owner !"

Seven glowing orbs came out of the watch and blinded BoBoiBoy. He waited for the light to go down and it revealed Seven copies of him.

"Ori!" Three figures jumped at him making him lose balance.

"Hey thorn, Blaze, Taufan" He smiled at them.

"Now now, Let him get up" Said A Counterpart with Golden eyes.

"Aww, Okayy" The Three got bummed out and helped their master out.

"Thanks, Quake. Eh- What happened to those three?" He pointed at His other counterparts who were giving death glares to The TTM.

"Haiz, Those three pulled a prank on them" Said Quake.

"Ok... Well Time for Training!"

"NOOOOOOOO" The TTM Screamed.

They went to the park that was near the Kokotiam shop.

" Do we really have to train, Ori?" Asked Thorn using his puppy eyes.

" Oh hell no. L-listen thorn, we need to improve your abilities. Not that it's not good but I think we could improve you guys a little bit more " he said as he looked away. " Those things are gonna be the death of me" he thought to himself, Thorns Puppy eyes are really irresistible

"Aww, Fine" Thorn Pouted.

"So what type of Training Ori?" Asked Solar.

"Hm... It depends actually... But let's start with Concentration! Blaze and Ice Will teach you" He said looking at the temperature duo.

"Hah!?/What!?" The two exclaimed.

"Ori, I get it that I'm lazy but you don't have to punish me this bad." Said Ice.

"No no, You guys trained under Tok kasa right?" He asked receiving hesitant nods. "Then you guys train them, Besides Don't you want to help your fellow brothers?" He said With pleading eyes.

"Damn it./ Too bright!!" The two thought, Ice Sighed. "All right , Let's Go Chicken." He said as he dragged blaze up to the front.

BoBoiBoy went to The kokotiam to grab a drink and smiled at his elements, they were working well which was surprising. Blaze and Ice do make a great duo.

"BoBoiBoy" he heard someone call his name.

"Ah, Tok! Is there anything you need?" He turned around and asked his grandfather

"What are your elements doing-?" He asked and BoBoiBoy looked at his elements. They were furiously trying to hit Ice's Arrow but was failing miserably, while Blaze was at the Side Laughing at them like a maniac.

"Ohh, They're Training Atok, Ice And Blaze are helping them improve their Concentration" he said Happily. " Hm, Why don't you give them a different Training? It looks like their having a hard time" Said Tok Aba. BoBoiBoy looked at his elementals before nodding and going to them.

" Uh, How is it going...? " He asked Awkwardly.

" What do you think!? Lazy ass over there keeps moving the Arrow. We didn't even know he could do that?! " Shouted Thunder.

" Hali-" Quake was gonna scold him for talking to their master like that but BoBoiBoy cut him off.

" Well... How about we just train your weaknesses? " Asked BoBoiBoy earning some confused looks.

" Your confused aren't you?" He asked them, getting some nods. " Solar? " He looked at his light element but he shook his head. " That's new... " He mumbled. " We're gonna train for you guys to overcome you weaknesses or Fears, Instead we're gonna make them a weapon ! "

" And how exactly? " Asked Solar.

" Well for starters, What are you most afraid of? " He asked his elements.

" Nothing "

" I'm fearless"

" You calling me a coward? "

" They're gonna be scared at me"

" Nightmares.. "

" Yaya's biscuits "

They all look at him, and BoBoiBoy found it cute to see his elementals making up excuses.

"Right, I'm Starting from Oldest to Youngest. Thunder's afraid of Balloons , Cyclone's Afraid Of Snake's, Quake is Afraid of... Nothing? Losing people he loves I think. " He stopped and looked at the original trio. " Thorns also afraid of snakes, Blaze is afraid of Cold Places... Ice is afraid of Hot Places, And Solar's Afraid of, Darkness! And somehow you all share a common fear, You all are afraid of Quake!" BoBoiBoy said as if he just accomplished something important.

" Now for your weakness... Thunder and Solar, You two keep arguing and making up competitions. You also do that on battle's which is very distracting, so you two will pare up. I don't care if you two have a fusion. That doesn't mean you guys would get along." He said as he looked at the two.

"Thorn and Cyclone. You two are good, you don't cause fights but. Thorn your easily distracted, and Cyclone you keep messing around resulting Your peers to get mad at you and lose a bit of cooperation. Therefore you two will team up."

"Now you two." He looked at the temperature duo, Blaze who was annoying his sleeping twin. "Ice please wake up." And as he said that the Ice elements eye's opened. "This is exactly the problem with you two, Blaze your too energetic and you get mad on small things, But that's not completely a weakness since the more angrier you are the stronger your power. Ice, you keep sleeping during battle and while making plans, resulting to you not Knowing what to do. Although it also has a benefit just like blaze since your very straightforward and serious when you don't get proper sleep. So You two will train together. "

" And Gempa.. " he looked at the earth element. " Your too focused on other's, You need to focus on yourself too. You take the lead everytime and Help too many people at once. You need to concentrate on focusing on your job a little bit more since you always keep an eye out on your brother's. " And Quake gave him a Nod.

" So, Solar And Thunder will be fighting Thorn And Cyclone " BoBoiBoy said Bluntly.

" HAH" Thorn and Cyclone Screamed.

So... This is a practice chapter since I don't know if this is good, or not. Also having doubts Whether I should Continue season three first or this