° Mission Starts Now °

The book then quicky vanishes itself and BoBoiBoy just looked at where the book was last seen, embarrassed.

" How long till we get there , Papa Zola?" Asked Fang.

" Not too long my dear disciples! For Justice! Knows a shortcut~" The word "shortcut" made the Kokotiam gang flinch, remembering the first time papa Zola took a short cut, which did not end well...

"Ah Hahaha, why don't we just follow the road?" Said Boboiboy.

"He's right, I think we could wait... How long?" Gopal asked.

" Hm, five hours... Justice has an idea! Why don't we use Ochobot's power!?! " He exclaimed.

" Uh" the gang looked at BoBoiBoy.

" Won't it drain him? " BoBoiBoy asked worried.

" Hm... Since it's just a five hour ride, I don't think it will" Said Fang.

" Yeah, and he could just go to his charging port if his energy was drained" Said Ying.

"... Alright, but you gotta ask him too" said BoBoiBoy.

In Planet Realeza

" Whoa" the two girls exclaimed as they got closer to the ground

" This planet is sick! " Said Gopal looking out the window.

"Eh- but I don't see any structures?" Said BoBoiBoy.

" Your right, theres no building or whatsoever" added Fang.

" That's because it's behind that giant mountain in the middle, once you get off the ship, you'll Immediately get teleported to the front palace where people or aliens are usually interrogated. " Said Kaizo.

" Wait, hold up. Are we like- the only person wearing stuff like this, there? " Asked Gopal, and the gang got nervous. What if they were the only ones? That would be embarrassing.

" Oh don't worry, once they see what your wearing, They'll immediately know you work for him. " Said Kaizo. " Now Get off. "  Releasing a scary aura.

The gang immediately bowed and went to the hanger to get off, and as they stepped out of the spaceship they were quickly teleported to the front of the palace with an alien outside, the gang then came to a conclusion that he's the one who greets the visitor's