Chap 21 •Saving 'Time bot'•

" Huh? This isn't what it looked like before, it used to be so.. "
" Happy? " Fang completed Yaya's sentence." That's because every day, this planet changes, scientist are still figuring how though" added Fang. "So... Where do we start?" Asked Gopal. "Well, I'll go north, Yaya will go south, Ying you'll go East and You'll go West, Got it?" He asked them. "Yeah!" The two girls responded. "Eh- wait! Where's west?" Gopal asked earning a few groans. "Splitting up... Hm.." Once the others were gone, the figure finally showed himself.  " Looks like we're not the only one in this planet..." The figure said as he saw another shadow, he followed the shadow and inspected it.

After a few minutes Gopal suddenly called, Alarming the others. " Help mee!! THERES THIS WEIRD SHADOW FIGURE THATS FOLLOWING ME! AND IM CERTAIN HES GONNA KILL ME!- oh wait, there's two of them" Gopal stopped in his tracks and turned around to see two shadows, one was shorter than the other. Gopal was relaxed for a few moments until realization hit him. "AHHHH THERES TWO OF THEM!! AMMA APPA! HUHUHUH" He ran as fast as the wind.

"What!? Gopal send us your coordinates!" Said Ying but it was too late the boy had already cut off the communication. Just then fang screamed in the watch with some scolding. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME TO ME!?" Apparently while running endlessly, Gopal suddenly bumped into Fang. And now both of them are being chased by the two unknown figures. "Haiya, Tell us you coordinates!" Ying said again. " Huh- What's the rustling—!?" Ying suddenly got shot, instantly freezing her.

"Uh oh! Yaya Run! Before they—!" But it was rather too late, The said girl had already passed out. The second figure quickly hid, silently watching them. The first shadow picked up Yaya and went back to Ying's location. The two boys who were running finally got out of their hiding spots, Panting. ".. ish! This is all your fault!" He put the blame on the Indian boy. "If you hadn't been so careless, The two of them wouldn't be kidnapped!"

The Indian boy was offended and fought back. "Me? Was it my fault that we were followed!? Honestly if BoBoiBoy were here, Then we wouldn't have to go through much trouble—" but Gopal quickly shut his mouth, Fang looked at him with a raised brow and said. " Right, And who's the dumb lunatic who believed a fake recording over his best friend?" Gopal stayed quiet and Fang mumbled the word "Pathetic" silently. "Just follow me, And don't do anything dumb!"

After they got far, The second figure finally got out of his hiding spot and changed back to his normal self. " Looks like they haven't been cooperating well.. " he mumbled. Although now he has a problem , he needs to get the power Sphera, Time bot. But he also needs to save his 'Friends' without getting cought. Needless to say, he couldn't make a decision and just Splitted. He split into, Light, Lightning, And Dark. Dark and light would go help the others in secret and lightning will retrieve the Sphere. With their plan in motion, they all Splitted and went to their designated locations.

With Light and Dark. They roamed around trying to find their master's friend, when finally they saw them. Ying was frozen, Yaya was tied currently passed out, While Gopal and Fang were bickering while also being tied up. "Uh... Are you sure we should help them?" Asked Dark. "Haiz, We have no other choice. Ori ordered us to, we can't just disobey him" Asnwered Solar, Although he agrees, Why should he help them? They were the ones at fault, for believing such fake proof over their master was unforgivable. But alas, They are still BoBoiBoy's friends, and their master is a kind hearted boy, Even if it was a hunter being chased by who knows what kind of creature, he would still save him. " Alright, how about this. You charge up and use your Shadow portal on him" Solar pointed at the mysterious figure. "I'll go invisible and free them, or Atleast make a distraction without also getting noticed."

To be honest, that would be hard. Making a distraction while also trying to not get noticed? Yeah, How?. " Looks like the rumours are right. The hero squad did kick out a member." The mysterious figure said proudly. "Hm! So what?" Gopal half shouted, he was irritated not because he was tied or because he was reminding them of BoBoiBoy, but because he was hungry. He hadn't eaten since they left! So Ofcourse he
He would get angry.