° Back up Pt. 2 °

"Haha yeah... I can already see myself getting lectured by, Quake •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀"

" What did I do to deserve this?! " Quake heard Cyclone from a distance who seemed to be carrying a little girl while running away from a few knights.

"Oh god, Taufan Over here!" He shouted and quickly , Cyclone went to quakes direction. " I'll take care of her, you can go beat off some knights" Said Quake taking the child from cyclone.

"Okay.. I didn't think this through -" Mumbled quake. "Aha! Hey *****" he silently whispered. "Hm?.." a voice of a teen asnwered. "Can you like... Take this girl to safety?" Quake whispered again before receiving a low ' sure... '

A little portal opened up and slowly swallowed the girl in. "Don't worry dear, you'll be safe" Said Quake.

The little portal closed and as Quake looked around his sorroundings he heard a few screams.

"AMMA APPA!??!!"

"STOP SHOUTING, I NEED TO FOCUS"

"JUST SUMMON YOUR DRAGON! HUHUHU"

" DUMBASS WERE ONLY FALLING, ITS NOT THAT HIGH, WE WOULD JUST BREAK OUR BONES "

" AND THATS OKAY TO YOU!?!! HUHUHUH"

And when they almost hit the ground wind hovered below them and landed them safely." That was a close one huh? " A figure behind them Suddenly appeared. " Yeah, Thanks Cyclone" Thanked Fang and Cyclone could only smile and nod before leaving them. " I guess, we could just help Quake and cyclone here" Said Fang. " What!? Are you serious!? " Shout Gopal. " Unless you wanna fall from a building, Then be my guest! " Fang brushed some dust of himself and went to some robots who were heading for some buildings. " W-wei! Fang! Don't leave me here!! HUHUHU" Gopal cried and followed him.

"*****... Can you make multiple portals? " Quake whispered low again." I mean... I guess... But why? " The mysterious teen voice answered." I want you to summon them and try to Atleast push them out of this sector." Quake said lowly. "Even... Him?". "Even him.".  The mysterious teen voice sighed before chanting.

"Lunar power. Lunar portals".

Meanwhile with the others.

" Mighty Punch! " Yaya tried punching The enemy again only for it to be blocked." Super Speed kicks! " Ying used her infamous attack and rapidly attacked the enemy but he swiftly dodges. " This is no good.. we won't be able to keep this up for long" Thunder mumbled. They've used too much energy, a little too much if he might say, and as he was thinking about that he caught a glimpse in the ground and looked below. He saw five? No, Eight earth Golems. So that's why he suddenly feels tired. That right there, who spawned the golems was not Quake, but It was BoBoiBoy. He would be the only one to do that, and if Quake did do that. Then it means it's the end of the world—. Back to the point.

He then heard the villain push over the two girls causing them to fly backwards. And by instincts, thunder held his thunder blade and spun it around." Thunderstorm Vortex! " Little sparks of electricity emitted from the blade.

" Puny Brats. " Said Malice." You should stop trying . Your only wasting energy—" before he could finish a dark purple(?) Or blue(?) Portal appeared below him swallowing him. Thunder looked shocked, when he heard screams below. He looked down only to find more of the portals swallowing the knights. He took a glance at quake who was smiling and his instincts says, he(Quake) has something to do with it but.. he'll ask him later.

He zoomed down to where quake was with cyclone doing the same as the two hug their 'mother'

"Are you okay?" Asked Thunder and clone at the same time.

"Really? You stole my line!" Said 'Quake'.

The gang had finally regrouped and also started helping a few of the citizens who were injured or trapped.

A spaceship Suddenly enter Earth's atmosphere and went straight to the gangs location. And as it finally makes a landing (which was perfect btw) the hatch opens revealing Kaizo ready with his sword, Ramen man who was holding his sword like he was ready to slash something, and Amato who has a MechaBlaster. And Maskmana, Kokoci, And Tarung at the back.

They walk out of the spaceship in confusion. Everything's practically being rebuilt. Don't tell them they were late..?

They walked more into the city to find the gang helping some injured people, despite them being injured their selves. "Ah, Admiral— " Yaya stopped when she saw the other's. "Commander?" .

"Woah kid you okay?" Asked Mechabot.

"Oh, Don't worry about me, I'm completely Fine!" It's sounded like Yaya was being sarcastic and besides they weren't believing her...

Then a bluish streak came from the distance and stopped at Yaya's location. "Hey Yaya" greeted Ying and Yaya smiled. Ying looks to her side and sees them which she immediately saluted. "It's alright, At ease" Said Tarung.

" By the way Yaya" Ying looked to her friend. "Can you help me? There's a huge pillar blocking That's blocking a building, and quake can't help us out on the moment".

"Hm? Ofcourse!" Yaya agreed while smiling. "Please excuse us" she said and with that they were gone.

"Aw man, I wanted to kick some butts" Said Mechabot. "Oh shut up." Answered the owner.

"It seems like we were a bit late" Said Ramen man.

" They have either defeated him or they have been defeated. Or maybe they made him surrender or retreat" Said Amato brainstorming for more reasons.

"Right... I think we should help them" Said Kokoci.

"From what?" Asked Kaizo. "Looks like their having fun" he said sarcastically.

" AIR HEAD " They heard someone shout, and looked at the direction it came from. They saw a cyan blue boy who was running? Or flying away from the crimson red one while laughing, " HAHAHHA CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, MR. PHOBIA~" And behind those two were a golden brown boy chasing them, telling them to stop.

" Looks like they are" They Sweatdropped.

The cyan blue then turned to the corner now heading into their direction .

" Why do I feel like I'm gonna die" Mechamato, Ramen man, And Kaizo mumbled.