° Secrets Found? °

" HAH" Thorn and Cyclone Screamed.

"Are you serious Ori?" Asked Quake.

"Mhm! Why?" Asked BoBoiBoy.

"Well, Don't you think they're a little overpowered?." Quake looked at the two and they pouted at him.

"Oh come on quake, If i pair Thorn with Solar and Thunder With Cyclone They won't learn anything. They already have a good communication so-" but BoBoiBoy was cut off by Quake.

"Alright i see your point, just be sure to know when to stop them"

"Hehe no problemo~"

The remaining elements stood at the side spectating the fight that was gonna happen.

" Alright so it's simple, Thorn and Cyclone you two have to push those two off the lines" then he looked at Thunder and Solar. "Same for you guys too, But I want you all to cooperate with your ally. If I don't see you cooperating. I will specifically send you to space... Got that?" He said with a warm smile as the others shivered in fear but nodded Anyways.

"And Star-" but he was cut off by tok aba calling his name. "Aw man... Quake can you monitor them for a bit?" Which the Earth element nodded.

With BoBoiBoy

"What is it, Tok?" He sat down in one of the chairs along with his friends.

"BoBoiBoy, Commander says he's been calling you for the past few minutes but you don't seem to be answering" said Yaya.

"Huh? He was?" He said as he looked at his watch and his eyes immediately widened. "Your right! I-" then his watch rang, he answered it slowly.

"Finally answered huh? " Said Kokoci.

"Eh- sorry commander.."

"Anyways, I need you all to be ready. You guys will be leaving earth for some training" he said looking at the four completely ignoring BoBoiBoy.

"What kind of training?" Asked Fang.

"This training will be held in Laskar Station, And Your coordinator will be an admiral"

"An Admiral!?" The four shouted, but BoBoiBoy just raised a brow.

"Yes, now I want you all to be ready by midnight" Kokoci said doing the Tapops Salute and ending the call. The gang did the same and faced each other.

"Wow, another admiral, training us.. isn't that awesome?" Said Ying.

"What do you mean 'awesome' what if he's like Laksamana!?" Shouted Gopal.

Fang smacked him in the head as they continued talking, forgetting BoBoiBoy was there.

BoBoiBoy saw how his friends we're chatting and just smiled, he then heard his name get called he turned around and saw Thunder and Solar fighting. He quickly jumped of his seat and went to them.

"Stop!" He shouted which caught his elements attention.

"What did I say about fighting." He said coldly making everyone quiet.

He sighed and looked at Thunder and Solar. " This is exactly why I paired you two up. What if there was a battle? The enemy would have an advantage"

"We're sorry-" but Solar got cut off.

"I know you guys didn't mean to fight but, You two are brothers. Brother's care for each other, Some harmless jokes would be fine but you don't have to involve fighting." He said. The elements thought he was mad but by the tune of his voice he was worried and concerned with a little sick.

Before BoBoiBoy knew it he was running back to Their house and the elements followed Alarmed.

BoBoiBoy went straight to the bathroom and coughed out blood. He heard a knock and asked who it was.

"Uhm, it's me Quake. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh quake, yeah I'm fine. Can you get me some water? "

" Yeah, sure" He said as he looked at One of his brothers.

Thunder nodded and zoomed to the kitchen. In a matter of seconds he was back with a glass of Water and handed it to Quake.

"Ori? Here's your uhm.. water" he said and the door opened only a little bit. A hand reached out and Quake handed him the water. The door shut locked and the elements waited outside for their master.

"By the way Quake... Commander Called" said BoBoiBoy still inside the bathroom. "Were going to Laskar station, And an admiral is gonna train us. We'll be leaving by midnight "

" Does tok aba know? " Asked Quake.

" Well, not yet. I'm planning on telling him over dinner. Speaking of dinner do you guys wanna join? " Asked BoBoiBoy finally getting out of the bathroom.

" Oh, thanks Ori but.. Maybe some other time? These three still haven't cleaned their mess. " Quake said while he glared at TTM

" Understandable, Merge! " His elements became glowing orbs again and went inside the watch.

"Hm, I better help Tok at the shop" he said as he went out of his room and out of the house heading straight to the Kokotiam Shop.

Time 7:34 pm (at the dining table)

"Uhm... Tok" BoBoiBoy looked at his grandfather. " I'm... Leaving tonight.."

"I know" said Tok Aba bluntly, which surprised BoBoiBoy.

"What!? How?" He shouted.

"You really think I wouldn't know? And Besides I was there when Ciciko said it" Tok aba said while pouring some water. " BoBoiBoy let me ask you a question.."

BoBoiBoy looked at his grandfather with curiousity "what is it, Tok?"

" What do you think Your Parents woks as?" Tok Aba said asked in all seriousness.

" Uhm.. Dad's An Ambassador And Mom is his Assistant. Why?" BoBoiBoy asked.

Tok aba sighed and continued eating. "It's nothing, Forget about it."

"When will you guys tell him.."

Ochobot noticed the silence and thought this would be a good time to let out some secrets.

"BoBoiBoy." Ochobot said Which made the said boy look at him. "Don't you think you have something to tell us?"

BoBoiBoy looked at him dumbfounded. "What do you mean, Ochobot?"

"Your, *Ehem* *Ehem* " he said making coughing noises. BoBoiBoy quickly figures out what it meant.

"How does he know? I never told him yet... Did my elements tell him..?" BoBoiBoy thought to himself.

"Tell me what?" Asked Tok Aba.

"E-eh Nothing, Tok. It's just... Can I pack a few of your cocoa powder? In case I get homesick " he lazily made an excuse

Rushed chapter ✌️ will prolly change it or sumthin.