Chap 19 • missing(Pt.2) •

BoBoiBoy closed the book, and examined the footage again. " That means... That figure is... Me.."

.... "No... That can't be me... I'm the intruder?... How?..." He said to himself in a low voice. 'Quake!' He thought. That's right.. His elements said that Quakes been talking to someone... Who knew it was the new element?.. But... What should he do now? Should he tell them? Or should he hide it? BoBoiBoy's head started to ache, and he held it, massaging it slowly. "Hm, that explains those 'sleepless' nights." He said while cleaning up his stuff and hiding them in a secret drawer.

He stood up and went to another drawer and then opened it. "Where is it?" He looked at another drawer again. " Oh come on, don't tell me I lost them!" He cursed at himself. "Looking for these?" . Spyros appeared and beside him were floating Advils. "Your too young to even be having these!" . " Nuh uh! It says 6 months old and older. 3 times a day, 200-300mg. I'm 14 for goodness sakes.! " Explained BoBoiBoy. "3  times a day? How many do you have in a week? " . " Dunno like... 3 whole erm you know" BoBoiBoy tried shaping a mini rectangle signalling that he ate 3 packs. " 3 WHOLE PACKS!? ". " SHUSHHH, Quite down a bit.. " BoBoiBoy whispered.

By lunch time, BoBoiBoy was eating alone again, in his room. His food was brought by his loyal assistant, or as he likes to call his " L•A " . " Hm, now I know, That I'm the so called 'intruder' how come I've never noticed? " He talked to himself. This was his way of passing the time since, People- or well aliens/power Sphera's - barely visit him. " My elements! They should have known by now" He exclaimed.

" Yeah we know... Sorry Ori.. " apologized Quake. " Haiz, It's okay. But I wish you guys could've told me sooner" Said BoBoiBoy. " Its all my fault, I told them not to tell you" Said Quake. " Hm? How so? " He asked him. " Well, Lunar was shy, So I asked them a favor. And that favor was for them to not tell you" He explained.

" Eh- why? Do you have a crush on him? " Teased BoBoiBoy. " What- No! He's like a brother to me ok!? We're all brothers here. " Said Quake while finding the right words to say. That sentence really made him flustered.

" Chill, I was just joking" Said BoBoiBoy. " So I'm guessing later tonight he'll take over me? " He added. " Mhm, I guess now your prepared huh? " Answered Quake. " Yup, But how did I unlock him? " BoBoiBoy asked but quake quickly ended the call. " Uh- ok- Weird—"

"Master!!!"

"WAH— You scared me!?!" Yelled BoBoiBoy. "Oh.. hehe sorry" . BoBoiBoy sighed, "what do you need?" He asked. "I heard you unlocked you Dark element" . The book beamed with excitement. "Uh yeah? I still don't know how though. And why are you so excited?". "Noothiing.. Anyways... I need to go search for something ... Or rather, locate Atleast, two more dragons. ". " Eh? Locate two more? How many have you located? " BoBoiBoy asked curiously. " I have only found two, and I think the Water And Fire dragons are together, so I'll be searching for them first! " .

" Oh.. Can I help? " He offered. " Hm? How so? ". " I mean, I could suggest you some of the locations I think they might be in. Like for the nature dragon, Maybe Their in Planet Garunda? Since that's where I manifested my Nature element". " Oh, That's not a bad idea... Where did you unlock/manifest your Ice And Fire element?? ". BoBoiBoy sweatdropped. " Urm... Well.. I unlocked Blaze or Fire at planet volcania, And Water at Earth... Although, I think you can find them at... Planet Baraju?... Yeah! If I remember correctly that planet has two sides, Flame and Snow!". He explained, He also remembers that, In that exact planet, Is where he unlocked his sixth fusion between Solar And Taufan, Leading its name to be 'Sopan'. " Oh... That.. kinda make sense"...    " Alright! Be sure to rest, I'll check the locations to see if their true".  " Huh? How—" he didn't get to finish asking, as the book dissapeared. "Haiz,what is up with everybody cutting me off!?"

"Hm.!. Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Gelap! " He transformed into his Dark element, but he was still in control. " So this is, Dark? " (B) Dark said while examining his body. He looked totally different.. ok no. Not really, The scarf is a new thing though. He went closer to the mirror and examined himself thoroughly. That was until someone knocked and opened the door. He panicked and unconsciously merged with the shadows. The gang went in the room and saw someone looking in the mirror, they went closer and found the intruder! But in a blink of an eye, the intruder suddenly vanished. " It's the intruder! He's got BoBoiBoy captive!!" Panicked Gopal.

Fang typed something in his watch and a hologram of Kokoci appeared. "Commander! BoBoiBoy's gone! We saw the intruder in BoBoiBoy's room, we were about to attack but he suddenly disappeared, Taking BoBoiBoy with him!" Fang examined shortly. "WHAT!? Search for him immediately!" Said Kokoci. The gang then heard sirens and alarm go off, Which was then followed by Kokoci's voice in the speaker.

/" Attention all staff, The intruder is back, and he has kidnapped BoBoiBoy again. The station will go on lockdown. Search every inch of this place and DO NOT stop until you find them. As for the Kokotiam, Please head into the control room. Kaizo, Please report this to Laskar and Tempur-A, we need all the help we can. Please stand on guard, since the intruder is currently lurking in this station, Only the agents from the assigned Stations can get in. So in the meantime, No one comes in, No one comes out. "/.

Then the speaker turned off and soon staff's started to scatter all around the place, trying to find the intruder. " Let's go, Commander's probably waiting for us" Said Ying as she ran faster than a normal human could run. Soon, Yaya and Fang followed with Gopal being carried by Yaya's gravity bubble. (The on they use when BoBoiBoy, tries to do something that he isn't supposed to do)

Yeah... Cringe and rushed chapter? I know. It's just I'm reviewing for my monthly exams. Can you believe it? We're taking our quiz after our exam and the passing score is 25!?

The quiz is only worth 30 points. How the hell do I score above 25!? If it's below 25 that means I failed the quiz. Huhuhu    Ó╭⁠╮⁠Ò