Finally..

Aliya, Pragya, Bulbul and Disha are happily spending their time.. Pragya and Disha miss their loveable husbands and are waiting for the moment to join them. A week passed by .. Pragya and Disha gets extremely happy on seeing Neil. They are flying in happiness thinking that Neil is going to take them back to home. But Neil's dull face give them a bad feeling.
Pragya- Papa, what happened ? Is everything alright ?
Neil- I'm so sorry Pragya. I'm so sorry Disha. Our company is facing a turmoil now. Abhi and vin's presence are very important for our company right now. I feel very bad for keeping you separated from your dear husbands.
Aliya- what are you saying dad?
Neil- The work is not yet over dear. They are working hard. They are having back to back meetings. They hardly come home. Most of the time they stay in office itself. I think it may take another week for the issue to be solved. Pragya and Disha, I will leave it in your hands. What say? You guys want to come with me to our home? Or you stay here till the problem gets over.
Disha and Pragya thinks hard.
Pragya- Papa, we don't want to be a disturbance to them. Let them focus on the work now. If we come there, they will force themselves to come back home from office.
Disha- Yes papa. We don't want any distractions. Let them focus on their work now.
Though Pragya and Disha fake up a smile, they badly want to be with their husbands and spend some quality time with them.
That night.
Pragya's phone beeps. She takes it in her hands and is extremely happy to see message from Abhi.
Abhi- My dear fuggy.. missing you badly sweetheart. Held up with back to back meetings. I'm longing to meet you.. my heart is longing to be in your embrace. Please wait for me dear. I will try my level best to finish the work as soon as possible.
Pragya's eyes well up in tears.
Pragya- Missing you badly darling.. love you loads.
Disha also receives message from Vin.
A week pass by.
Pragya and Disha are eagerly waiting  to meet Abhi and vin.
Abhi calls Pragya.
Nearly after 3 weeks Pragya is going to hear Abhi's voice. She attends the call with a bunch of emotions.
Abhi- Fuggy.. Abhi calls in a soft tone.
Pragya- Suniye.
Abhi- Everything sorted darling .. papa is on his way to pick u all. Just last minute formalities left. Me and bhai will finish them all before your arrival. I'm eagerly waiting for you sweetheart.
Pragya's heart jump up in happiness.
Pragya- finally. I'm gonna meet you after three long weeks. Missing you so much darling. Waiting to meet you badly.
Abhi smiles and disconnects the call.
Similarly Vin calls Disha.
Vin- Darling.
Disha gets emotional.
Disha- Vin.. she called in an emotional tone.
Vin- Everything Over. From now on I'm only going to focus on my cute wifey.
Disha- Waiting to meet you darling.
Vin smiles and disconnects the call.
Abhi and Vin are impatiently waiting to meet their wives.
Abhi decorates the room in such a way that it feels like being in heaven.
Vin also decorates the room happily.
Vin and Abhi then come to the living room.
Vin- Finally.. we can now focus on our personal lives.
Abhi - True bhai. We should make this day so special that they should feel it to be the best day in their life.
Vin- Yes.
Vin and Abhi devise various plans to impress their beautiful wives.
Abhi- bhai.. shall we cook?
Vin- what??
Abhi- Yes.. let's cook all their favorite dishes ourselves. That would make the dish more special. What say?
Vin- great idea Abhi. But one small problem.
Abhi- What?
Vin- We haven't even been to kitchen a single time in our life. We don't even know to make a simple coffee. How can we cook?
Abhi- That's where the kick is. Let's learn and cook. There are plenty of YouTube channels. Let's follow the instructions carefully. That's enough.
Vin agrees happily.
They both prepare the menu list first and starts cooking. They give leave to all the servants and ask them to come the next day.
Somehow they manage to prepare all the items.
Abhi tastes the food and is satisfied in the taste.
Once done they look at the kitchen. The kitchen looks so messy.
Vin- Cooking is not much hard.. the after math is the toughest. He sighs.
Abhi also sighs.
They both somehow managed to clean all the mess done and arrange the table perfectly.
Vin- They may be here any moment. Come let's fresh up.
Abhi and Vin fresh up themselves and comes down. They eagerly wait for their arrival.
In sometime they heard the car sound.
They excitedly stand up and come outside.
But to their disappointment it's Pragya and Disha's parents.
Sarla- Eagerly waiting it seems. She asks by looking them happily.
Abhi- Aunty please come in.
Vin and Abhi welcome their in laws inside.
Sarla - Beta. Neil Bhai called us here today. They are on their way.
Abhi nods.
Sarla and Disha's mom could smell something special.
They get surprised on seeing the table arranged perfectly for the family.
Sarla- Wow.. the dishes are looking yummy.
Vin- They are very special.
Disha's mom- What is that?
Abhi- We cooked everything on our own.
Sarla- What??
Ram- what about the servants?
Vin- We gave them leave today.
Disha's dad- why did you both strain yourself so much. Just now you both are back from heavy work. Don't you rest for sometime.
Vin- Uncle, we are meeting them after 3 long weeks. We wanted everything to be special.
The elders get extremely happy.
Sarla - our daughters are gifted to get such husbands.
Abhi and Vin smile.
In sometime they heard car sound.
Vin and Abhi excitedly rush outside.
Neil, Aliya, bulbul, Disha and Pragya get down from the car.
Abhi winks on seeing pragya and Pragya blushes hard.
Vin gives a soulful smile to Disha and she smiles back happily.
They all enter inside.
The entire family settle down for dinner.
Neil - where are the servants?
Ram- they all are on leave.
Neil- what? How come everyone take leave at the same time?
Abhi- we gave them leave voluntarily.
Vin- yes. We prepared everything on our own, as we all are meeting here after a long time.
Aliya- Is this made for all or only for special people?
Abhi and Vin look at each other and smile.
Abhi- Enough of your teasings. Eat now.
Abhi and Vin served everyone. Disha and Pragya gets extremely happy. They thank god for giving such wonderful soulmates.
Once everyone had dinner, they settle down and chit chat for sometime. Disha and Pragya's parents then take leave.
Vin enters the room while Disha impatiently waits for her husband in the room. Vin comes and hugs her from the back. They both then hug each other and wish for the moment to freeze forever.
On the other hand...
Abhi is impatiently waiting in his room. Pragya enters the room. She stands astonished on seeing the beautiful decoration made.
Abhi stands up and closed the door. He then tightly hugs pragya from the back. Pragya feels extremely happy to be back to her husband. She turns back and hugs him tightly as if he would go somewhere from her. They stand in each other's embrace.
Abhi breaks the hug and lovingly cups her face. Pragya looks him lovingly.
Abhi- I missed you badly fuggy.. there are no words to express to what extent I missed you.
Pragya nods her head and holds his face lovingly. She couldn't resist more. She kisses him everywhere in his face. Finally she hugs him tightly.
Abhi holds Pragya's face. Pragya finds it hard to look at his face. She just looks down. Abhi lifts up her face and kiss both her cheeks. He then lifts her and twirls her. Pragya happily smile. He then places her in the bed and joins her. The two souls mingled and became one in all sense.

What will happen next?
Please pen down your valuable comments
Thank you
Yours buddingsweety.