The Slap

Aliya, though was able to settle in the class because of Disha's encouragement, was not able to come out of the morning incident..

Afternoon during lunch time..

Aliya was sitting simply in the canteen..she got a new friend Tanushree..

Tanu- Aliya..come on..forget that and have lunch..

Aliya- Its ok Tanu..u have..I have no mood to have..

Tanu- All because of the arrogant and heartless professor..I even hate her to call a professor..I just hate her..she will surely suffer for making u to suffer..

Aliya- Tanu..just stop it..what ever it is we should respect elders..everything is because of those seniors who had lied to her..leave this topic here..I'm going to class..join me soon..

Tanu's mind voice- How sweet she is..though the mistake is in that professor's part, she is not allowing me to bad mouth about her..I really feel happy for getting such a friend..I hope the professor understands and apologize to her..

While Aliya was about to go, her phone ringed..it was none other than Abhi..a small smile crept in Aliya's face on seeing the caller id..

Though she tries to be normal, Abhi can very well understand she is not feeling good..

Abhi- Aliya..why u sound dull..is everything ok

Aliya- Bhai...Im perfectly fine..u know I got so many friends here..she fakes up..

Abhi nods and cuts the call..but he senses something is not good..

purab-What happened Abhi

Abhi- I think something is bothering Aliya..

purab- Did she say something

Abhi- No..she said she is fine

purab- Then what Abhi..

Abhi- U don't know about her purab..she generally does not share her feelings openly..she always thinks good for others..I really care for her to the core..she is a fragile doll who is very sensitive in nature..she won't express it out but takes it very deep inside..I cannot resist if something bothers her..she always long for mother..at least myself and Vin bhai have seen the face of our mother..but mom died post her delivery..I want to be her everything purab..

purab- I understand..do one thing..u don't have any meetings scheduled today..u go and pick her from college na

Abhi nods..

Evening college gets over..

pragya sees her best friend Disha speaking with Aliya happily..

pragya's mind voice- I really don't know what she is doing with her..

Before pragya could reach them, Aliya bids bye to Disha and moves from there..

Disha sees pragya and smiles..

pragya- u know her

Disha- haan..she is the most sweetest student I have ever met.

pragya gives a confused look..

pragya- But I saw her entering the college dashingly in her car

Disha- No..u have misunderstood..that was her brother..poor girl warned her brother to not drive fast and parked the car from there to the parking area..U know something, one professor had misbehaved with her..If I find the professor I would just bash her like anything..