A new beginning

Abhi admires pragya who is sleeping peacefully.. He gently kiss her forehead.. He feels really bad for his initial behavior towards pragya and wanted to do something that she forgets all the pain he gave.. He wanted to shower her with all love and affection and keep her like a queen.. Slowly he too drifts to deep sleep..

Pragya wakes up and sees Abhi holding her preciously in his sleep.. She could understand his true love and promises to be the best wife in the world. She decides to do anything for Abhi's happiness.. She gives a gentle kiss on Abhi's forehead..

Abhi too wakes up and smiles..

Abhi - good morning

Pragya- good morning

Abhi then gently kiss her forehead.. Pragya accepts it with a gentle smile..

They both then fresh up themselves and come down holding each other's hands..

Aliya gets happy seeing them..

Aliya- good morning bhai.. Good morning bhabhi..

Abhi and pragya smile at her..

Aliya- where is vin bhai and disha bhabhi?

Vin and disha- we are here Aliya..

Everyone settle down for breakfast.. Niel joins them too..

Niel- vin and abhi.. I just want to discuss something important with u both.. Today after lunch we all will move back to our home..

Abhi- that's fine dad.. But why are u so dull?

Niel- vo beta.. There is a small issue in the GK company project.. After leaving home we need to immediately look into it as I'm receiving high pressure regarding the issue.. I'm so sorry for pesturing you both on the very next day of your marriage.. But this problem is much serious..

Abhi and vin- dad.. Don't worry we are there na..

Niel comes to pragya and Disha..

Niel- I'm so sorry disha and pragya.. U both would have had many dreams regarding your new life.. Just adjust for a week or 10 days.. Once the problem gets sorted, I won't disturb Vin and Abhi again..

Pragya and disha- papa why are speaking like this..

Pragya- we both are really gifted to get such a great family..we are absolutely fine with it.. Let them take their own time to sort out the problem.. We will wait.. Please don't feel sorry papa..

Disha too says the same and convinces Niel..

After breakfast disha is in her room folding her clothes to get ready for the journey.. Vin comes and hugs her from backside..

Disha smiles..

Disha- what happened vin? What do u want..

Vin- I'm just going to enjoy this moment.. Once we leave to our home, we will be very busy and I won't get time for any romance with my beautiful wife..

Disha turns back and wraps her arms around his shoulder and smiles..

Vin kiss her forehead and cheeks.. She blushes hard and hugs him tightly..

On the other hand, Abhi enters his room and sees pragya reading book busily.. He comes and sits next to her.. But pragya doesn't even sense his presence as she is much involved in the book.. Abhi waits for sometime to get her attention..
Finally he gets irritated and takes the book from pragya's hand..

Pragya just then notice his presence..

Pragya- suniye.. When did u come?

Abhi- 10 mins before pragya..