Marriage???

Niel asks whether pragya is ready for her marriage with Vin..he is eagerly waiting for pragya's reply..but pragya stands still not saying anything..

Niel is very sure that Ram and sarala will make her to give a favourable reply..

Niel- beta..take ur own time..I will wait outside..

Pragya thinks about the moments spent with vin..never ever even in her wild dreams she dreamt of Vin in that position..Even vin's behavior towards her was gentle and that of a friend..she can only see him as her "best friend"..nothing other than that..

Sarala- pragya beta..say something na..

pragya- Ma..pls don't mistake me..I can never think Vin like that..he is my best friend..I'm not interested in this  marriage..

Sarala and Ram gets shocked beyond the core..

Ram - Beta..what are u saying? what answer will I say to Niel? how will I face him?

Pragya - but papa..

sarala- finally what are u saying?yes or no?

Pragya- No ma..

Sarla- Think pragya..you won't get such a good person like Vin..he is a gem..you itself know how much good he has done for us..pls say OK na..

Pragya- ma..what is this? pls try to understand..I'm not interested in this marriage..

Ram- oh God...what answer will I give to Niel now? he was the one who was very much interested and eagerly waiting for this marriage..u don't know what all he spoke pragya?

<<<<<<<<<<Rewind <<<<<<<<<<

Niel- I'm really happy to see their bond..but somewhere I'm tensed Ram..will they accept for this marriage?

Ram- Relax Niel..we will get a positive reply for sure..

Niel- whatever it is..I want pragya as my bahu Ram..she has become a mother to my Aliya who suffered a lot with her insecurities..never ever I thought my Aliya will come out of that..I will be the happiest person in the world if she accepts for this marriage..I will even die happily at the moment she becomes my bahu..because she will be there to take care of my children..he says with tearful eyes..

Ram- Niel..what is this? why are you getting emotional?

Niel- I don't know Ram..think this as my request..I really want pragya as my bahu..u have to fulfill my wish by any means..

Ram- I promise u Niel..pragya will be ur bahu..

Niel and Ram hug each other..

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Ram- sarala, I promised Niel that pragya would be his bahu..now what will I answer him? how will I face him? he had done many things for me..I couldn't even able to fulfill my single promise.. Ram's breath starts to uneven..

sarala gets worried..

sarala- Ram ji, what happened? oh God...pls relax..she shouts like anything..

Pragya looks at them with tearful eyes..

Sarala- Pragya..at least for my sake accept pls..she pleads..

Pragya stands still not knowing what to do with tear filled eyes..

Ram starts to feel very difficult to even breath thinking about the promise again and again..

sarla- Pls don't do like this..Pragya see him...I'm very afraid...she cries hard..

Pragya couldn't hold more..she just hugs her father and consoles him and finally accepts for the marriage..