limitless love..

Abhi is very confused.. He very well understands that only Aliya can answer his questions.. He comes to Aliya's room.. But couldn't find Aliya there.. He wanders around the entire home searching for her.. But stops hearing her voice in his room.. Abhi's shock knew no bounds on seeing Aliya crying by seeing the wound in pragya's hand..

Aliya- Bhabhi.. Pls tell me how it happened? Where is bhai?

Pragya- Aliya.. What is there to panic? Why are u crying sweetheart? It's just a small wound.. Nothing to worry..
Pragya tries to convince the crying Aliya but tears well up in her eyes too.. Not because of the pain caused in her hand but because of the pain caused in her heart by Abhi's rude behaviour..

She manages though..

Aliya treats pragya's wound.. She then lies down in pragya's lap which is her favourite place.. Pragya runs her fingers through her hair while Aliya controls her tears hard not able to see her wound..

Aliya gets up seeing Abhi standing there with a sad face.. Pragya burns in anger on seeing Abhi.. She controls herself for Aliya's sake.. Pragya does not like people who show attitude or get angry unnecessarily.. She just wants to bash Abhi hard for not having the patience to hear her stand.. She turns her face while Aliya stares Abhi..

Aliya- why are u standing like a statue bhai? Didn't u see bhabhi's hand?

Abhi- vo.. Aliya.. I didn't notice it..

Aliya let's out a sigh..

Aliya- Take care of my bhabhi carefully bhai.. She should be so happy here that not even a single moment she should miss her home.. Ok?

Abhi smiles seeing her genuine care..

Aliya- ok then.. I take your leave.. You both enjoy.. Aliya winks at Abhi and pragya and rushes out..

Abhi closes the room door.. He looks down as he couldn't face her..

Abhi- Vo.. I'm so sorry pragya.. Please forgive me..

Pragya- Forgive u for what Mr. Mehra?

Abhi- I understand.. My words cannot replace the pain u face now.. I was really blinded by the affection I had on my Aliya.. Please forgive me

Pragya- Forgive.. Wow how simply you asked? I understand your affection on Aliya.. I really respect you for that.. But that doesn't mean you can behave rude.. Did u have some patience to listen what exactly happened?

Abhi looks on.. Pragya just explain what all happened starting from the moment she misunderstood Aliya and how uncle mistook vin's care as love..

Abhi had no words to say as sorry cannot replace the wound created by him..

Abhi- Im so sorry pragya.. He asks while tears brims down in his eyes..

Though pragya was so angry on Abhi, she couldn't see tears in his eyes.. She could feel that Abhi is feeling really bad for his behaviour.. She could also understand to what extent he loves Aliya.

Pragya's mind voice- I don't want to hurt both of us again by bashing him hard.. I love him from the bottom of my heart.. He also loves me madly.. The small misunderstanding should not spoil my future life.. I want to lead a happy life with him not a sad life..

Pragya wipes the tears from his eyes which is flowing Continuously because of guilt.. Abhi holds her hand and pleads through his eyes.. Pragya nods back understanding his inner turmoil..

Abhi just hugs her tightly and murmurs sorry continuously.. Pragya couldn't take it more.. She too hugs him back tightly.. Abhi's tears literally wets her shoulder completely.. Pragya breaks the hug and look into his eyes directly.. While he looks down not able to face her..