Marriage day..

pragya was expressing her disinterest in the marriage to Disha..she hears,"Even I cannot see you as my wife pragya" from Vin..shock is an understatement for pragya as she couldn't understand what he meant..

Pragya- What are u trying to say? she asked confused

Vin- It was a complete misunderstanding pragya..I accept I'm in love but not with you...I love Disha..he says..

Pragya gets highly shocked..

Pragya- Then why did u accept for this marriage Vin? she asks with angry glaring face..

Vin- Pragya, I thought dad is speaking about my love with Disha..that day when he said that he knew about my frequent visit to Aliya's college, I thought dad had found my secret meeting with Disha and as well as when he said I saw ur love in hospital itself, I thought he had found our confession in the hospital..our situation was like that we were able to maintain only conversation through mails..not even a single time he mentioned your name pragya..everything is a shock for me..

Pragya just stands shocked..she could realise Vin's words are true..

Pragya- You both could have said about ur love before it self na?

Vin- We confessed our love in hospital pragya..u were completely busy with uncle and Aunty..unexpectedly our company faced sudden problem..I had to rush there..when did I have time to speak to u?

Pragya- Everyone are eagerly waiting for our marriage..now how shall we stop..how could we make our parents understand the truth?

Vin- Even I don't know..

pragya- let's try to speak to our parents..no other go..

Pragya and Vin come to Ram, Sarla and Niel..

Niel- Beta come..he lovingly make Pragya to sit..
Vin and Pragya try their level best to start the matter..but the parents are not paying any heed to them and go on speaking about the marriage arrangements..soon they are also surrounded by some relatives..which made it further difficult for Vin and pragya..they couldn't speak..

Vin and pragya came back to their room..

Vin- I really don't know what to do..

Pragya thinks for sometime..She then say a plan to Vin and Disha..

Disha- But it will hurt them pragya

Pragya- Now if they learn the truth will they be happy Disha? They will get hurt only..we don't have any other way..

Vin and Disha too accept as there is no other way..

vin- But what if they find?

Pragya- We need to manage it in such a way vin..and please do one thing now..she says something..

Vin nods and comes back to his room after doing the work pragya said ..Abhi notices a slight tension in Vin's face..

Abhi- Bhai..are u ok?

Vin- Haan Abhi..I'm perfectly fine..

Vin somehow escapes from Abhi..

Before marriage engagement function was fixed..

Vin and pragya tensedly come for the engagement.But they manage to give fake smile..Abhi gets shocked to see the jodi..Everyone praise the jodi..

Niel was standing with happy face..

Abhi- papa..who..who is she?

Niel- What question is this? she is Vin's to be wife..
before Abhi could ask something, Niel goes from there..