|missed school|

|morning|
Oliver woke up first and tried to get out of regie arms but couldn't so Oliver  started to wake up
Regie but Regie wouldn't wake up they were so late too. Oliver yelled "REGIE WAKE UPPPP" regie still didn't wake up so Oliver just thought they were going to have to stay home today Oliver was on his phone waiting for regie to get up regie finally got up and seen Oliver on his phone so regie said "why didn't u go to school" then he yawns Oliver said "bc of u sleepy head" then regie got up from the bed and |got in the shower and put on a jacket and some sweat pants| so Oliver got up and yelled "regie come here!" Regie said "what?" Oliver said "don't what me and pick up your mess" regie said "I will." Oliver said "Pick it up now." Regie picked it up and said "what u want to eat for breakfast?" Oliver said "I don't know u pick" Oliver said smiling. Regie walked downstairs and order some breakfast from waffle House the food came and regie said "Oliver the food is here!" Oliver came running downstairs and hugged regie and said "ty regie" and pecked his lips regie was shocked but didn't care bc he likes Oliver back too Oliver sat on regie lap and feed regie and his self oliver pecked his lips again and regie was very needy from two days ago.

| Kitchen s**!?|
so regie kissed Oliver deeper and it led to a make out session the tension was hot. Oliver put his hands up regies shirt and took off his shirt regie took off Oliver clothes and left him with boxers on they were still kissing regie took off  Oliver boxers and regie took off his pants and boxers and then regie bend Oliver over and slapped his ass Oliver moaned a softy and then regie put his whole d*** in and Oliver moaned loud asf lucky nobody was home and regie started to go slow and fast and then faster Oliver legs were shaking and regie told Oliver to get on all fours and suck his d*** and regie nutted on his face but regie still wasn't done ..

|done..|
after 3 more rounds regie was finally done. regie took Oliver to the bathroom for him to take a bath regie was in the bed room on his phone Oliver came out the bathroom holding onto the wall trying not to fall regie was laughing at him Oliver said "it's not even funny!" Regie said "but it was tho." Oliver said "whatever" and put on his clothes Oliver yelled "REGIEEE" while in the closet regie came and seen him on the floor and said "what"  Oliver said "help me up please." Regie picked him up and sat him on the bed regie got on his game and Oliver said "why do u get on your game all the time!" Regie said "bc I want too ok ?" Oliver said "can I least sit on your lap .." Oliver had asked bc last time he did he got yelled at. Regie said "yes" and Oliver sat on his lap while playing on his phone.

Somebody kept texting regie and Oliver wanted to know who it was.. Oliver took regie
Phone and went to the bathroom with it Oliver got in the bathroom so see.. somebody named my heart😻 in his phone texting him saying when are u coming back to my house, are u coming tonight? I want u to tear me up tonight😍. Tears was coming out of Oliver's eyes.. tbc ..