| childhood |

| jealousy |
Oliver invited his friend from childhood and regie was still sleep and didn't know anything about it Oliver and Sebastian mom came downstairs and let his childhood friend in and his name was jackson...they all sat on the couch and watches tv and regie woke up from his nap and seen everybody watching tv so Oliver mom said hey regie u want to come sit down with us? Regie said yeah and walked over there and sat by Oliver. Regie kept trying to get Oliver's attention.  But it didn't work so regie just watched tv. Oliver and Jackson walked to the kitchen together and they haven't been back yet?..

| kitchen |
Jackson and Oliver were in the kitchen cooking food for dinner Oliver needed help with cooking so he asked jackson to help him..(big mistake😭Jackson and Oliver were talking about their childhood jackson thought it was ok for him to kiss Oliver bc he thought Oliver liked him so jackson kissed Oliver on the lips. Oliver pushed jackson away but they didn't know.. regie was standing there the whole time.. he walked away fast so they couldn't see him and he walked back to the living room. Jackson and Oliver just finished cooking. The food was done and Oliver thought to stop ignoring regie.

| dinner |.                                                               Oliver told regie the food was done, regie just came and sat at the table Oliver sat on regies lap

like this.

Regie pushed Oliver off his lap Oliver was shocked and wanted to know why he did that? But he didn't want to make a scene at the table

Regie pushed Oliver off his lap Oliver was shocked and wanted to know why he did that? But he didn't want to make a scene at the table. So Oliver just sat in the chair next to regie.. and they ate, Oliver whispered in regie ear and said "what's the problem?."  Regie whispered back and said "no what's yo damn problem cuh?" Regie said that in a mad voice. Oliver was shocked bc he never see Regie actually mad at him. Oliver whispered back and said let's just talk about this later ok? Oliver tried to smile to make regie happy bc when Oliver smiles it makes regie happy but this time.. it didn't work😭. Dinner was over and Jackson went home. And Oliver and regie went to the bedroom and Oliver said ..so..what's the problem.. Regie replied and said no tell me yours first? U think it's funny to kiss other boys behind my back that's why u were ignoring me? Oliver said no! That's not even truth he kissed me and I pushed him away fast as I can I don't like him. And I will never like him and u know that. Regie said mhm whatever. Oliver went to take a bathroom and regie and Oliver had matching pajamas. And Oliver changed into his pajamas and so did regie.

it looked like this.

regie and Oliver went to sleep that night

regie and Oliver went to sleep that night..and woke up and founded something...

what did they found? tbc!