|sorry?|

after regie walked out Oliver started to feel sad. Thinking he should of probably let regie talk. So Oliver try's to find regie but they say he already went home!?

| HOME |
Oliver had left school early bc regie did and went to the house where regie was so Oliver came in and took a shower and went to regie room and to see him sleep. So Oliver went by regie and kissed him on the head and left the room starting to worry about regie. |Few hours later..| regie was in the kitchen cooking dinner bc company were coming over today. So I helped regie cook and clean up but we didn't say a world to each other. Then I broke the silence.. Oliver says regie? Regie says what? Oliver says I'm sorry .. regie doesn't even say anything. Regie just walks away Oliver was shocked. Oliver didn't know to chase after regie or just stand there.?

regie and Oliver gets dressed

this is what Oliver wore

this is what regie wore this

|DINNER| Oliver opened the door for Ryan,Darren,Kane and justin

|DINNER|
Oliver opened the door for Ryan,Darren,Kane and justin. And then my mom friends came. We all sat at the table I looked at regie at the end of the table and looked away. We all go to the kitchen to get our plates that regie made us. It was my turn to get my plate and I took my plate and pecked regie lips I haven't kiss regie like in two days. Regie just pecked me back he couldn't stay mad at me forever. We all sat back at the table and ate we were talking about random things and I was talking regie and regie said are u done yet.? Oliver said yeah.. and just ate. Everyone we're worried and Oliver didn't talk anymore at the table.

|time to leave|
we all hugged and said goodbye and I watched them all leave and I went up to regie and asked him do u forgive me I didn't mean to say those words yk. Regie says u need to think bc u say something Oliver says I wasn't thinking at that time.! Regie says I forgive u but don't make a mistake like that again? Oliver was so happy and hugged regie tight and Oliver said does that mean we can play smash together Oliver says smiling regie says yes and grabs the game and turns it on. Regie keeps winning and keep laughing about it Oliver was trying so hard. But still couldn't win so Oliver tried to make regie mess up and Oliver sat on regie so he couldn't see regie kept trying to pick me up but I wouldn't move and then I got up after I won I laughed at the look on his face. Oliver says well I won and laughs regie says u cheated Oliver says I didn't really cheat I just .... Oliver thinks trying to make something up and says I just! Out smarted u! It started to get late regie picked up Oliver bc he was already sleep and they made it to the bed and they fell asleep ..

will their life be perfect? Or would their life be worse?