| random? |

| phone problem|
Oliver noticed someone calling regies phone back to back Oliver tried to ignore it. But he couldn't so Oliver said "regie who this is calling your phone?" the calling name was unknown? Regie said "I don't know?" Oliver replied and said "so let me answer it??" Regie said "no..maybe later if she keeps calling." Oliver said "she? Who is the she?" Regie said "i dont know Oliver" Oliver got a bit mad and confused why regie didn't want him to answer it .

| house |
Oliver said to regie "why didn't u let me answer the phone?" Regie said that happened in a car don't bring it into the house. Oliver put down the dog and let it run around the house. Oliver said "no regie who was calling your phone?" Regie said "Oliver it's nobody." Oliver said "nobody? So why is the person calling your phone so damn much!" Regie said "Oliver I'm not going to start this with u." Oliver said "then dont." Oliver with to his room and took the dog with him. Regie watched him go upstairs and watched tv. Regie went to take a bathroom to see somebody already in the bathroom. Regie know it was Oliver so Regie said "Oliver hurry up." Oliver replied "dont fucking rush me." Regie said "Oliver lose yo attitude cuh." Oliver just said "mhm."

Oliver wore this to bed.

Oliver walked out the bathroom not even looking at regie

Oliver walked out the bathroom not even looking at regie. And went to sleep with his dog. And left regie alone in his room.

| Midnight |
Oliver had a nightmare and woke up. played on his phone all night bc he was too scared to go back to sleep he walked downstairs to grab some snacks and he heard a voice behind me and he jumped. Regie said "cuh it's me" Oliver said "don't scared me like that again and what are u doing up anyways!" Regie said "no what are u doing up? I woke up bc i heard noises from downstairs and it was u making noises." Oliver said "well sorry now go back to sleep.!" Regie said "I would.. but I need some to cuddle." Oliver said "well find a way to go to sleep without cuddling someone." Regie replied and said "u still mad over the person calling me I swear I don't know the person!" Oliver said "well why didn't u let me answer??" Regie just stayed quiet and Oliver said "that's what I thought." And walked back upstairs and played on his phone and finally fall asleep at 6am.

|calling again?|
Oliver woke up at 9am he woke up to somebody calling regies phone. So Oliver woke up and went to regies room and went in his room..trying not to make noises. And grabbed regies phone and answered it..

who was it? Will the person ruined everything? Or just maybe called the wrong number??