| uh.|

| scared |
Oliver woke up and seen a roach? Oliver screamed and ran out of the room and regie woke up by Oliver screaming and regie seen what he was yelling about and it was a roach so regie got off the bed and killed it. Regie yelled "Oliver I killed it stop being a big baby." Oliver said "it's not being a baby it's just being scared." Regie laughed at his respond. And walked to the kitchen and got some food from the fridge and Oliver said "get me some food too!" Regie said "Mk." And Oliver turned on tv and watches tv and Oliver said "do u want to go out to eat with some friends of mines?" Regie said "yeah sure" Oliver said it's at 2pm so please be ready and not late.

|2pm|
Regie was late and still wasn't ready so Oliver got mad and yelled "regie hurry tf up! I told u to be ready by 2pm!" Regie said "I'm coming and I was doing something" Oliver said "like what!" He said in a mad voice. Regie said "just forget about it, it's not a big deal." Oliver said "whatever." Regie finally came downstairs and Oliver grabbed regie by his ear and pulled him to the car and regie drove to the restaurant.
and this is what they wore

what regie wore.

Oliver wore this

Oliver wore this.

regie and Oliver got out the car and greeted Oliver's friends they all got their table and order their food

regie and Oliver got out the car and greeted Oliver's friends they all got their table and order their food. Friend 1 said "Oliver is this the boy u were talking about?" Oliver said "yeah" friend 2 said "well he does look good!" Friend 2 trying to flirt with regie.. Oliver said well I know.. and sat on regies lap to show that regie was his and Regie laughed. And they were all talking about stuff and chating. And took pictures together . It was time to leave and Oliver and regie had to stop by Regie grandma house to get their dog named Mateo, on the way home somebody kept calling regies phone..

who was it?? tbc next part gets crazy.

I'm so sleepy rn so if something is wrong tell me😭.

IM LITERALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS GIVE ME SOMEEE😭.