|arcade|

| at the arcade |
they all got out the car and got their tickets. And they all split up Sebastian and Ryan went with each other and Oliver and regie went with each other they were playing games Oliver wanted a big bear but it was too hard to get but regie tired to get it for him and it worked!.. but then .. Regie didn't know it was a glass bear so regie just put the bear on the ground and it broke they were shocked Oliver get sad and regie say sorry.. u want something else? Oliver says I wanted that bear! Regie says it's broke. Oliver says well I can see that rolls his eyes regie just laughs.

| with Ryan and Sebastian |
Sebastian and Ryan were talking a lot together they were very close but Sebastian didn't know Ryan had feelings for him and were talking to girls in front of him and actually even kissed one Ryan said I'm just going to go to the bathroom. Sebastian didn't know why Ryan was acting like that. Sebastian liked Ryan too but Ryan didn't know that too. Sebastian went to the bathroom where ryan was and said Sebastian why u talking like this? Ryan said like what Sebastian said like this. Ryan just walked away but Sebastian pulled him back and said tell me? Ryan said it's nothing .. Sebastian went he was lying ofc. And then Sebastian pulled ryan in for a kiss and they had a whole make out session but they didn't go too far bc they were in the bathroom. So they just walked out. And tired to look for Oliver and regie so they can order food ofc.

|with Oliver and regie|
regie and Oliver were playing lots of games together regie got hungry and said Oliver u hungry? Oliver said yeah let's try to find seb and Ryan regie said just call them. Oliver calls seb and Sebastian answers and Oliver says where are u guys me and regie are hungry.  Ryan and Sebastian said same. Oliver said meet us at the front. They did and they all ordered food. Oliver seen girls looking a regie like they wanted them so Oliver sat on regie lap and kept moving to make the girls mad bc little did Oliver know he was making regie hard. So regie held Oliver waist so he can stop moving. But Oliver still kept moving. Regie pulled Oliver to the bathroom and started to kiss him. And Oliver moaned between the kiss a bit.  Oliver tired to stop regie bc they were in the bathroom but it didn't work regie were making hickys on Oliver's neck. Oliver kept trying to stop regie but it still didn't work and said regie we are in the bathroom! Regie said I don't care! Oliver stopped regie finally. And Oliver pulled regie back to the table and they caught Ryan and Sebastian kissing they just laughed-.

two girls walked up to regie and asked regie for his number will regie say yes or no?