| cheating..? |

|augment|
Oliver walked into the room and  yelled "regie u were hiding all this from me really?!" Regie said "what?" Oliver throws the phone at him and says "this! I really liked u." He says while crying.. regie said "what are u talking about!" Looking at his phone then he sees the massages regie says it's not what u thi- Oliver cuts regie off and says "u all say that shit I'm not dumb.!" Regie gets up and walks to Oliver and says "let me talk!" Oliver said "NO! I WONT U LITERALLY JUST HAD FUCKING SEX WITH ME AND THEN U DIDNT EVEN TELL ME U LIKED SOMEBODY ALREADY? WHY JUST WHY." regie says "OLIVER STF-" Oliver slaps regie and try's to walk out regie pulls Oliver back and says let me talk pleas- Oliver says "no leave me the fuck alone can u fucking do that?" He leaves out crying...

|broken heart..|
Oliver went to his room for the first time in a while bc he use to always go to sleep in regies room Sebastian gets home... and Sebastian hears Oliver crying in his room so Sebastian walks in to see Oliver crying on the floor so Sebastian goes over there to where Oliver is and sits on the floor with Oliver and asks what happened..  Oliver tells him and Sebastian yells WHAT? Sebastian gets up but Oliver pulls him back down and says it's ok .. and then Sebastian goes to his room and FaceTime Ryan and Oliver goes to sleep.

|in the morning|
Oliver gets ready for school and goes downstairs to see regie and Sebastian talking.. and then Oliver grabs some food and Sebastian walks out to the car. Regie grabs Oliver waist and makes him turn his way and Oliver avoids his eye contact. So regie grabs his head and makes him looks in his eyes. Regie says look I didn't cheat on u and I wouldn't so listen that's my ex she's a psychopath she trying to break us up so don't fucking listen to her . Oliver still doesn't believe so Oliver pushes regie away and walks to the car. Regie says signs and says FUCK!.