| misunderstood |

| call |
Oliver answers it and  some girl talks? Girl said "regie..are u coming to tonight?" Oliver doesn't say anything and just hangs up.. regie wakes up Oliver says "Regie why is a girl calling u??" regie says "what huh?"  Oliver replied "why is a girl calling u at 9am?? telling u to come the fuck over ?" Regie said "what are u talking about?" Oliver said "regie just answer my fucking question.." regie said "I don't even know! Maybe she is talking about our test before we go back to school ? Idk?" Oliver says "regie I'm not fucking playing and don't lie to me tell me the real reason." Regie said Oliver she is my study partner. Oliver didn't believe him and walked to his room thinking about what just happened Oliver stayed in his room the whole day.

| next day |
it was night time and Oliver was getting ready to go to the club with his friends. He went to the bathroom got in the shower and brushed his teeth and fixed his hair and put on his clothes (regie didn't know anything about this too.) regie was downstairs when Oliver was getting ready

Oliver wore this.

Oliver walked downstairs ignoring regie and regie said "Oliver where are u going wearing that?" Oliver ignored regie and grabbed his phone regie stood up and walked over to Oliver and said regie "where are u going?" Oliver tried to walk away but g...

Oliver walked downstairs ignoring regie and regie said "Oliver where are u going wearing that?" Oliver ignored regie and grabbed his phone regie stood up and walked over to Oliver and said regie "where are u going?" Oliver tried to walk away but grabbed regie Oliver and pinned him to wall regie said "I'm not going to ask again where are u going??" Oliver said "regie let me go! I have to go with my friends and I'm already late!" Regie said "well let me have a kiss please." Oliver pecked regie lips and regie let him go.

| at the club |
Oliver went inside the club his friends all split up. Oliver went to the bar and took about 9 shots and got drunk. A boy went up to Oliver and asked Oliver to dance with him Oliver said yea bc he was drunk and Oliver kept drinking and drinking. Trying to get his mind off of what happened at the house. His friends kept trying to get Oliver to leave but he wouldn't so his friends called regie to pick up Oliver at the club regie was mad to hear that Oliver was at the club.

|pick up|
Regie was at the club and and kept trying to get Oliver in the car but he wouldn't and he kept saying "let me go! Let me go let me go let me go!"
since he wouldn't get in the car regie just picked up Oliver and put him on his shoulder.

like this.

and put Oliver in the car and drove off

| at home |
Oliver kept kissing regie over and over again. Regie kept saying "Oliver stop." Oliver said "no!"
Regie with to the bedroom and sat Oliver on the bed. Regie laid down next to Oliver and Oliver sat on regies lap  and kissed him.

like this.

regie kissed back and was trying to pull away but couldn't

regie kissed back and was trying to pull away but couldn't. and things .. turned into things it didn't have too..😟. ( U GUYS THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE.)
| next morning |
Oliver woke and and got out of the bed and felt pain in his legs and back. Oliver seen his clothes on the floor and thought about what they did. And it hit him.. him and regie had s**.. Oliver was holding onto the walls and finding his way to the bathroom and took a shower and put on some clothes. Oliver went back to the room and picked up his clothes and sat on the bed and laid on regie and played on his phone.

TBC..!😲