| shocked. |

two girls walked up to regie and asked for his number regie said no ofc. And Oliver just smiled at his answer and it's was time to leave so they all got into the car and started to leave but Oliver seen a very cute dog

It looked like this.

Oliver begged regie to keep it but regie kept saying no bc they didn't know who dog it was

Oliver begged regie to keep it but regie kept saying no bc they didn't know who dog it was. Oliver still didn't listen and just took it, Oliver put the dog in his shirt so nobody wouldn't see it. And the dog started to bark and bark. Regie asked what it was and Oliver said it was my phone!. Sebastian didn't believe it so Sebastian said are u sure.? And said where is the dog the dog is not even there anymore. Oliver said it must of ran away u never know.. Sebastian just rolled his eyes ( he loves to roll his eyes😭 )

| car ride with Ryan? |
only regie and Sebastian got out of the car bc Oliver had to drop Ryan off to his house bc his parents were worried. And they were talking in the car and then Oliver said .. Ryan do u like my brother u guys would be very cute together. Ryan said uhm maybe... Oliver was so happy and shocked he was happy bc Sebastian also liked Ryan and he was shocked bc Sebastian thought he didn't like him. But Oliver didn't know they already talked about it in the bathroom.. and kissed.. so Ryan didn't talk about that part. He just skipped it🤷🏿‍♀️. They were talking about all type of things. but it stopped when they pulled up to Ryan's house and Ryan got out and thanked Oliver for taking him home.

| FaceTime |
Oliver was driving back home when regie called him to check up on him but the dog was in the back of the seat and was playing around regie seen the dog and regie said what's that in the back of the seat?? Oliver said don't be mad..but I got the dog.. regie said I'm not mad I just don't like how u didn't tell me? Even though I said no but u could of told me. Oliver said I'm sorryyy, it was just too cute to let go.

| at home |
Oliver pulled up to the house and go out of the car and went inside the house and walked to the bathroom to take a shower

he wore this to sleep.

he walked into regie room and got into his bed and laid down next to regie and fall asleep

| next morning |
regie woke up and got on his phone and he kept moving so that made Oliver wake up and Oliver said morning and pecked his lips and got up and went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Regie walked in and back hugged Oliver . Oliver got done brushing his teeth and then asked regie to order some food regie said yes because he knew he was very hungry. And then Oliver jumped on regie like this.

And pecked regie lips and got down and went to the living room to watch tv and Oliver thought of a prank to do and it was to ignore regie

And pecked regie lips and got down and went to the living room to watch tv and Oliver thought of a prank to do and it was to ignore regie...tbc

will the prank end up good or bad?🤷🏿‍♀️