PROLOGUE

NO ONE P.O.V

The scene was dead silent.

As everyone was stunned in their place. Hye-ran sobbed with fear in Lisa's arm as The Blue Moon Omega hugged her child. Yet the Omega are staring towards a specific person who are standing not so far from her.

Her eyes are so wide, showing that shock are not enough to describe her feelings. Her lips are trembling as she look to her left. Only to see Taehyung and Jennie are just like her, proving that they also saw the same thing.

She's not hallucinating.

Around her are monster's limbs that had been torn apart with blood splattered around the place. The creature that are laying on the ground which limbs had been torn apart struggle to stand up with a loud growl.

Even looking that pathetic, the beast daringly growl at the male who are standing in front of it. The male smirk in amusement before the smile fades away instantly "Haish, you really ruined my weekend." He said as the beast snarl and launch towards him. With only the swift of his finger-

The beast split into two.

Blood splashed everywhere, as a little bit of it hit the male's face. A chuckle left his lips as he lick the blood a little. The dark magic still lingering in the air as he glance around and sigh, this place is a total mess.

Remembering that he wasn't alone, he clear his throat and slowly turn around. Lisa let out a breath as soon as she saw the male. There stands Jungkook, with his fully black eyes and black veins around his neck. Just like before.

Just like the very first time she met him.

Just like-

The Demon Alpha

•••••

Buckle up!

The Demon Alpha 2 : Untold Madness

Cover by Aestheticvip3012