CHAPTER 002 : I SAW HIM

NO ONE P.O.V

"Daddy?"

Hye-Ran call out when Jungkook tuck her in bed "hmm?" He answered. "Is mommy okay?" She asked making Jungkook froze for a moment before smiling. "Of course she is okay. Don't worry." He said as he kissed her forehead "she's probably tired."

"Now sleep."

.
.
.

Jungkook stood at the balcony after putting his daughter to sleep. He cross his arm and thought to himself. Even Hye-Ran could feel Lisa's feelings. The mother and daughter bond between them are strong.

Jungkook sigh as he glance up at the moon. "What are you trying to show me?" He mutter before looking away and whisper out "Jimin..." his voice come out like the wind and in a second someone stood behind him.

"Jungkook." The male call out "You summon me." He said as Jungkook still stood there, back facing him. Jungkook look down and sigh before lifting his head once again "How close?" He asked as Jimin stare at him.

"Close enough, it's getting bigger." He said making Jungkook sigh again. "But Jungkook, another crack appeared." That statement cause Jungkook to turn towards Jimin "what?" He whisper as Jimin nod. Jungkook bite his bottom lips. "We need to do something Hyung-"

"Lisa is dying."

•••••

Seokjin kicked the stone as he walk around the park. It was late but he can't sleep so he sneak out for a walk. The park was silent and peaceful, there's cold breeze hitting his face as he let out a breath.

Tap

Seokjin halt his step upon hearing the noise. He glance to his left. No one. The park was silent with no one else but him. Where did the noise come from? He ask himself in confusion. Did he heard it wrong?

Tap

Seokjin instantly snap his neck towards the sound. He knows he heard it, but he didn't see anyone. Seokjin look around and a figure suddenly stood not so far from him. The person are back facing him but it felt somewhat familiar. Seokjin stood there in his place and the person turn to him. His eyes widen instantly

"Jungkook."

Jungkook stare at him but this Jungkook has a fully black eyes, black veins on his skin, sharp teeth- just like before, when he was the Demon Alpha. Jungkook smirked at him "Imperial soul." He whispered making Seokjin frown.

What took him off guard is when Jungkook suddenly bring up his palm and black fire come out from it. On instinct, Seokjin move his hand to protect himself and to his surprise, the earth cracked and form a shield around him.

Seokjin let out a breath when he don't feel any pain. He slowly open his eyes and the shield around him fell. Jungkook disappeared. He look around and he is alone again. He look at his palm and then around him.

"How? Impossible." He whisper to himself. He knew that he was an Earth Imperial Soul but he doesn't know that he still is. The Imperial Soul exist only if danger exist as well. He only used the Imperial power once when Jungkook was still a Demon Alpha. Seokjin rub his face.

"What is going on?"

•••••

Lisa flutter her eyes open. The first person she saw is Jungkook's calm face. He's smiling at her "Good morning, dear." He said making Lisa smile "you sleep well." He said and she nod "it felt good. I did not have any nightmares. I hope it stays that way."

She said as Jungkook caress her hair "How about you?" Lisa ask "I sleep well too." He said. Lisa scoot closer to him, seeking warmth as she hugged him. He wrap his arm around her, hugging her back.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked but Lisa just muffle her voice in his chest "let's not think about breakfast now, i just want to cuddle." She said making Jungkook chuckle. "I would gladly cuddle but Hye-Ran have school today."

Lisa grumble upon hearing that. "Yeah, I forgot." Jungkook get up from the bed as Lisa let him go. "I'll take a shower and send her to school today before going to work." He said as he kiss her forehead and say.

"I love you"

•••••

"Bye Mommy!"

Hye-Ran wave towards Lisa as she holds Jungkook's hand. Jungkook wave at her two and Lisa wave back at them "behave, you two! Don't make trouble." Jungkook laugh "we won't!"

Lisa watch them walk into the car and leave. Lisa shake her head as a smile still plastered on her face. She let out a breath and pinch the bridge of her nose. Yeah, she didn't have nightmares but now she have headaches.

She don't want to bother Jungkook about it and she had felt guilty the night that he had stay up to take care of her. Just when she was about to close the door, her phone rang.

She look at the caller id. Seeing its Rose, she answer the call "ah... Unnie." She starts. "Hey, Lisa. Are you busy?" She asked as Lisa think for a moment. "I got a pack meeting this evening but I'm free for now."

"Can you come to Jennie's cafe?"

•••••

Kling!

Lisa enter the cafe and frown upon seeing the 'closed' sign on the door. "Lisa." A voice call for her making she turn to the owner of the voice. Rose wave at her as Jennie smile. Taehyung come out from the kitchen and then there is Seokjin smiling softly at her.

"Hey." She said as she approached them "aren't the cafe open today?" She asked "We close it for today, there's something important we need to talk about." Jennie said. Lisa sat down with them.

"Okay... what is it?" She asked and somewhat, felt nervous. "Lisa... Seokjin can use his imperial power." Rose speak up making Lisa widen her eyes "what? Impossible." She immediately say. "I told you, even Lisa will say the same thing." Taehyung said.

He cross his arm "we did tell him to do it again but he can't. Neither can we. I can't wield the imperial flame anymore since the last time we fought the Demon Alpha-" he said but Jennie cut him off.

"Taehyung." She said, shutting him. Lisa look down upon hearing his words "Sorry." He said. Worried if he might hurts the blue moon omega's feelings "don't worry it's in the past." She said as she let out a breath.

Seokjin slowly shake his head "no- It's not in the past Lisa." He said making all of them turn to him. He look at them in the eyes. "The person that I saw that night- is him."

"Jungkook"

"The Demon Alpha."