CHAPTER 005 : BE HONEST

NO ONE P.O.V

"How dare you touch my family."

Jungkook float in the air in front of the beast. "Especially my daughter." He said as he tilt his head. Black veins up from his chest to his face. With his eyes fully black. Sharp teeth and claws.

Terrifying.

The beast growl at him but he grinned. "You really gotta ruin my weekend are you?" He asked as he bring up his palm. The beast snarl, ready to attack. "Let me have some fun killing you." With that being said, the beast run towards him and Jungkook snap his finger.

The beast and screech in pain when one of it's arm explode to pieces. Jungkook giggle in amusement "my gosh." He said and tilt his head. Everyone that are watching the scene are beyond stunned. Jungkook grinned.

"I kind of miss this."

He flick his fingers and the beast float in the air. So exciting. That's how it feels. "Sorry not sorry my dear." He said towards the beast that scream in pain when some kind of force pull it limbs. "I can't help it." He whispered and snap his fingers once again.

SLASH!

Both of its legs got torn apart. The scene was brutal and Jungkook was chuckling like a mad man. Lisa become terrified as she can't believe what she is seeing. The beast struggle to get up but despite looking so pathetic, the beast still dare to growl at Jungkook.

Jungkook tsk in annoyance "never gonna give up, huh?" He asked but the beast just growl. "Haish, you really ruined my weekend." With that being said, the beast launch towards him and with the flick of his fingers.

The beast split into two.

Blood splattered everywhere, including his face but he just smiled and lick it a little bit. Not bad but still disgusting. He told himself as he slowly lend on his feet. Remembering that he is not alone, he clear his throat and slowly move his head.

Meeting her gaze.

He could see the look in her eyes but he can't guess what she is feeling. With his still black eyes, he look at Hye-Ran that had passed out but he can sense it, she's fine. Then he turn to Hwan, who are in Jennie's arm.

He approached them but Taehyung growl defensively "Don't." He warned but Jimin appeared by Jungkook's side. "We're not your enemy Taehyung. He just want to save your son." He said towards the Alpha.

"With what? Magic? I can ask Rose for that." He said but Jimin shake his head. "Witch can heal wound but not a dying soul." Jungkook speak up. Jungkook tilt his head at Taehyung "you don't want to lose your child don't you?" He asked as Taehyung remain silent.

"Let him."

Jennie speak up. "Just save my son." She said as she caress her son. Seeing her tears, Taehyung slowly nod. Jungkook approached them and kneeled down. He move his palm towards the child and his magic surround him. In a brief second, Hwan open his eyes weekly and whisper "Mom."

Tears slide down from Jennie's eyes when she heard his voice "my son." Taehyung said as he hugged the boy and his mate. Jungkook stood up and a figure suddenly appear. "Trueblood Jeon." Jungkook glance over his shoulder.

The Celestial witch stood before him with the Elf Queen and the Vampire King. Royal guards come as well as they helped Lisa, Seokjin and the others. Jungkook glance over his shoulder and the Celestial Witch clench her fist upon seeing the male but she still speak up.

"We need to talk."

Jungkook smiled as he turn his body facing her, the veins on his body slowly vanish. His claws and teeth shrink, turning back as usual. His fully black eyes turn back to his normal once. He stare at her "as expected from you." He said and chuckle

"I would like to talk."

•••••

The hall was silent. It was only Lisa, Jungkook, the higher up of each spesies, Jimin and the imperial souls. The kids had been taken cared by Jisoo. The room was intense and Lisa just stare at Jungkook. They hadn't been talking.

No one would start a conversation until Jungkook did "Are you guys really just going to stare at me like that?" He asked as he looked at everyone in the room, until his gaze lend on Lisa "I believe that all of you have tons of questions."

He turn back towards the celestial witch who had been silent. "Didn't you?" He asked. "Well I do" Jungkook towards Rose who gave him a sharp glare "Since when?" She asked as Jungkook glance at Jimin "hmm... since when huh? Let's see."

He placed his finger on his chin. Acting like he is thinking. "Since the beginning? The moment I enter this world again." Rose let out a breath "almost a decade." She whispered. "To be honest, I expected for you to find out first. Because you know-"

He point at Jimin with his head "but maybe I put too much expectation on you or Jimin are just very good at hiding stuff." He said. Rose look at Jimin who are standing by Jungkook's side "You know all along?" She asked.

Jimin pursed his lips but answer her soon "Well, I have to. Don't you ever wonder why I never disappeared for that 2 years before Jungkook return? I've told you that I give my soul to him and I won't die unless he did." He said making Rose clench her fist.

"Are you a threat?" Jennie asked "At the moment- no, I'm not." Jungkook answer her "what do you meant 'at the moment'?" The celestial witch speaks up but Jungkook just look at her and smiled. "If I was a threat, I would have split this world into two the moment I enter it but I didn't did I?" He asked.

"Are you the 'same' Demon Alpha?" Taehyung asked "what do you think?" He asked but Seokjin warned him "Jungkook- be honest." He said. Jungkook chuckle "I have that power but not the Demon. However my wolf are with me. So technically, I'm the Demon Alpha but with full control of myself." He said.

"How?" Rose asked, not believing what she is hearing. Jungkook purse his lips and frown to himself "It's difficult for me to explain from this point. So to start off- Let me be honest here." He sighed. "Well- your world-"

"Might be falling apart."