CHAPTER 001 : IT'S GETTING CLOSER

NO ONE P.O.V

Why? Why am I here?

Lisa is standing in the middle of a disaster as she watches the world collapse in front of her. It was as if the realm had split open. Demon-like creatures come out of nowhere, destroying everything.

and in front of her.

There's Jungkook, getting stabbed in the heart with a long spear, and blood coming out from his mouth. Yet, she's standing there, frozen, stunned, and speechless. Tears in her eyes as Jungkook look at her slowly and whisper.

"You said everything is going to be fine."

NO!

.

.

.

"Lisa!"

"LISA!" Lisa snap her eyes open as she breathed heavily. Her gaze was met with a worried Jungkook who are grabbing her wrist. She's sweating and somehow, scared. Seeing her consciousness, Jungkook let out a breath.

"Dear, it's the third time this week, I'm getting worried, what are you dreaming?" The true-blood asked as Lisa look at him. Right- What did I dream? It had always been like this since last month, after Hye-Ran's 7th Birthday.

Lisa will have nightmares and when she wakes up, she doesn't remember anything. It only happened once in the past few weeks but as time passed by she kept having more nightmares. Yet she can't seem to remember anything, at all.

Not knowing what to answer, Lisa looks down, feeling guilty that she keeps bothering her mate's sleep. Feeling the Omega's discomfort, Jungkook moves closer to her and kisses her forehead before cupping her cheeks.

"Don't worry dear, it's not your fault that you don't remember, maybe, it's better that way" he said as they look at each other in the eyes. Jungkook kisses her forehead once again, "Now let's sleep, you should have a good rest too."

He pulled her and they lay in the bed together, Jungkook wrap his strong arms around her as he pull her into a hug. Laying her head on his arm, Lisa snuggles close to his chest, breathing his scent, she flutters her eyes close.

She doesn't know what's with the nightmare but it's making her scared. The warmth she is feeling, she felt like she would lose it, again. She doesn't want it to happen, ever. Unconsciously, she snuggles closer to him as if she doesn't want to let go.

Jungkook flutters his eyes open and glances at her before slowly caressing her hair. He let out a small smile and whispered.

"Goodnight."

"Little Omega."

•••••

Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I got
Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I got

Taehyung shakes his butt as he dances to the song. Kim Hwan, his 9-year-old son also dances to the song. Taehyung placed a sandwich on the plate and give it to his son. Hwan takes it as Taehyung finishes up the latte.

He comes out from the kitchen to the front, where the customer is. "Here's your coffee." He said as he place it on the table before walking away, still vibing with the music. He went to the table at the very corner of the cafe.

Seeing Jennie, he sat down by her side before giving her a kiss on her cheek. Seeing the couple, Jungkook huffed "You think you're the only one who has a wife?" He asked as Taehyung shrugged "Sup Bro?" He said as both of them share a handshake.

You see, it had been 7 years and everyone had their own life with their own family, Jennie decided to open a cafe of her own, and of course, being a good husband, Taehyung helped her. Lisa and Jungkook would come once in a while.

"hye-ran had grown up so well," Jennie said as she look at the small omega who are eating the sandwich that Hwan had shared with her. Lisa smiled as she agrees with her best friend. "So, what makes you come here?" Jennie ask.

Lisa chuckled "What? I can't come here anymore?" She asked as Jennie give her a bruh look before glancing at Jungkook who shrug. Getting the sign, Jungkook and Taehyung stand up as Taehyung places his hand on the true blood's shoulder

"Bro, I gotta show you my wine collection that I got from Italy." He said arrogantly as Jungkook huffed "What a show-off." He said as they soon disappear into the kitchen. Jennie and Lisa watch as their mate leaves their sight.

Lisa look down and play with her food. "You know Lisa? You're so happy with Jungkook, and you won't come here unless something is bothering you. What is it? Did you fight with Jungkook? But you guys don't seem like fighting." Jennie assume.

Lisa instantly shakes her head "It's not that, we're good. Everything is perfect, too perfect..." She whisper the last part and Jennie heard her "Isn't it a good thing?" She asked, "It is- It is good..." Lisa admit

"Then?" Jennie asked "I don't know Jennie." Lisa sighed, clueless about her own emotion "I had a nightmare... but I don't remember a single thing about it." She said "It's normal, Lisa. it's a dream." Jennie said as she hold the other's hand.

Lisa pursed her lips as she slowly lift her gaze toward Jennie. "Mommy, I want to go to the toilet." They snap out of their conversation upon hearing Hye-ran's voice. Lisa stood up "Okay, dear. let's go." She said as she guide the girl to the toilet.

Jennie just watch her leave.

•••••

Jungkook nod his head upon seeing Taehyung's collection "Not bad." he said as Taehyung smiled proudly. "But is it good though?" He asked as he pick one of the bottles but Taehyung snatch it away from him. "Of course it is!"

"This beauty is hard to find, once in 30 years only." He said as he caress the wine. Jungkook crosses his arm and smiles "Oh really?" he asks as Taehyung glares at him "Well, give me a taste then." He said making Taehyung pause.

After a few seconds, the alpha smiled "You sly bunny, You just want to taste it right? In your dreams!" Taehyung stick out his tongue as he ran out of the room instantly. Jungkook laugh and was about to went after him.

Just when he was about to leave the room, he suddenly froze, as a ringing sound surrounded his hearing sense. His eyes turn fully black as he soon shut his eyes close, he purses his lips and clenches his fist, wanting to stop the noise.

After a few seconds, the ringing fades away, and Jungkook let out a breath. Slowly, he open his eyes which had turned to his usual ones. He glances at his palm which is bleeding due to him clenching his fist so hard.

In the blink of an eye, the wound closes up and heals. Jungkook stares at his now clean palm. Letting out a sigh, he fix his cloth before walking out of the room like nothing happened and he thought to himself.

It's getting closer

•••••

What's getting closer?