CHAPTER 009 : BOND

NO ONE P.O.V

"What are you doing?!"

Lisa got pushed away when she tried to enter the chamber where Jungkook was placed. Jimin stood at the door and stop her from entering. "What is wrong with you?! Let me see my mate!" She demands angrily.

The hadow shake his head "I'm sorry Lisa but he wants to be alone at the moment." He said "but I don't want him to be alone!" Lisa said as she attempt to enter the room again but Jimin still didn't let her. Seeing the situation, Rose step in and pull Lisa.

"Lisa, calm down, you should rest too, you too should talk later." Rose said, knowing that no matter what, Jimin won't budge even if it was her who talk with him. When they came back, it was already a disaster.

People run around the palace with the pack healer trying to save Jungkook. Jungkook had woke up and he is fine but the male didn't talk nor did he look at anyone, he just stare at the wall like a dead corpse. Suddenly, Jimin didn't let them enter the room.

Claiming that the true blood wants to be alone, Rose didn't fight back. She knows, at the moment, Jimin knows the best. Lisa grit her teeth, trying to ignore, Rose's words and attempt again, but this time, Rose pull her shoulder making her look at Rose.

Rose shake her head and Lisa finally give up and look away with her eyes, brimming with tears. She glare at Jimin once before walking away with her wolf howling sadly. Rose look at Jimin who nod gratefully at her before walking away as well.

Jimin watch the two of them leave as a sigh left his lips. He turn his head to the door and approached it. Slowly he knocked on the door "My lord, just call for me, I'm right here." He said but there was no answer. Knowing that Jungkook is not going to answer, he purse his lips and slowly vanish into the shadow.

.
.
.

Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed as he stare at his palm, trying to use his powers. A tip of black smoke appeared but the ring around his neck instantly glows and give him an electric shock causing him to grunt in pain.

He breath heavily. He barely use any of his power and it already hurt like hell. Sweat slides down from his forehead as he stood up and walk around the room trying to focus. So much thoughts in his head, he's getting frustrated.

"Without that power how can I protect what I have?"

"What am I going to do?"

"How can I help Lisa?"

"How?"

"How?"

"How?!"

"HOW?!"

His eyes turn dark red as he growl and lend a hard punch on the wall. Half of the wall cracked due to impact of the punch. Jungkook let out a heavy breath as he stare at the hole he had made.

Slowly, he pull his arm away. He could feel his nerve calming down as his shoulder slowly slump down. Slowly he bring up his hand and hold the ring around  his neck. Slowly, an image flash before his eyes.

During the fight with the Celestial Witch, The ringing came again and Lisa wanted to help. She touch him and he saw something. It was horrifying.

To him

He saw Lisa getting stab with a long spear straight through her chest that all her blood come out like a pool. Her face was totally clawed with her right eyes covered with blood and her left eyes looking straight at him.

And he woke up.

Jungkook let out a breath as the vision disappeared. Sweat drip down his forehead. His head throb as his vision starts to spin like crazy. Suddenly everything went black to him.

Jungkook fell in the middle of the room and pass out again. Jimin appeared from the shadow and instantly run towards the male. "Jungkook?! Gosh, your body is so hot! You should not move around like this!" He said.

Jimin grab the male and place him on the bed before running out to search for help. Jungkook lay in the bed weakly as his body are burning so hot like none before.

•••••

Lisa thanked the physician as she look back at the sleeping Jungkook. Seokjin send the physician out as Jimin was about to approach Lisa but Rose stop him. Pulling the male, Jimin understand that Rose want them to be left alone so they decided to leave.

Lisa caress Jungkook's hair as she stare at his face. He was calmly asleep. Lisa just stare at him, not saying a word, refusing to leave and she just stay by his side. Jungkook had a bad fever.

Probably a shock for him too. He was a demon Alpha for the hundred thousand of years. He never felt tired, hungry, thirsty let alone becoming sick. Now that it suddenly disappeared, his body probably failed to accept it.

Lisa glance to her left, staring at the cracked wall before looking back at Jungkook. Even in this state, weak, he can still make such a hit. Right. Even without the demon, Jungkook is rightfully stronger than any wolf.

He's a true blood.

The only one on that.

But there is one thing that Lisa always wonder. Jungkook did found his wolf, but did he fix their bond? Jungkook had been separated from his wolf for so long. Is there even any bond left? Looking at the male, she knows...

Only Jungkook can answer that.

•••••

Jungkook walk in the darkness. It felt like an endless walking. It didn't felt the same when he met the Demon in him before. This place felt way deeper than just that. He just walk, and walk.

Not knowing where is the end he suddenly halt his step. Lifting his gaze, he look around and speak up "if there is someone who wants to meet me. I demand you to show yourself now." He said and the end of his voice echoed through the place.

Suddenly he heard footsteps and not so long after, a pair of red bloody eyes shined in front of him and from the darkness, a pair of huge paws stood in front of him. Jungkook lift his gaze and a huge and majestic black wolf stood before him.

Jungkook let out a breath and look away "It's you." He said as he turn around back facing the black wolf. The black wolf stood there proudly before went by Jungkook's side and sat by his side.

"How does it felt to lose that power? Does it felt familiar?" The deep voice speak up as Jungkook huffed. Yeah, it felt familiar. He thought to himself as the memories when he lost his wolf back then appeared in his head.

"You have me as your wolf, but you are still getting weak, as if the only strength you have is that power." Jungkook kept silent as the wolf keep talking "Why? Does that power make you felt powerful?"

The wolf stood up and walk around Jungkook "l am powerful too but I never thought you hatred and you never use me to your full potential." It said as it walk behind Jungkook.

"What are you talking about? Aren't we the same person?" Jungkook asked but the wolf just laugh. "We? The same? You had live for too long that you forgot huh?" The wolf said as it stood behind the male.

Jungkook just stare at the darkness as the wolf sniff him "All werewolves have their own wolf bit they are two different souls, they just complete each other, that's why you almost die when I was separated from you."

"My job was to keep you alive. That's what you call it instinct but it always up to you to choose what to do. There is no bond deeper than the bond between the owner and the wolf." Jungkook snort at the the statement.

The wolf lay down behind him as he speak up "Where is our bond? For this past seven years, I never felt it." He asked but this time it was the wolf who huffed "Do you even want that bond? Or do you just want to get the strength that you once had?" And Jungkook went silent.

"Only with the bond, you will have the full potential of a true blood just like before. Till then, all I could do is give you some strength."