CHAPTER 011 : THE RECONCILE

NO ONE P.O.V

One after one beast fell but all of it got up again. Lisa breathed heavily as she gripped her sword tightly, a wolf appeared by her side before transforming into Taehyung. "They ain't dying and just keep coming." The male said.

The beasts stood in front of them again but this it was blasted with an electric shock. Lisa gazed up and saw Rose chanting something. She waved her hand and a strong wind appeared around them, stopping the beast's movement.

The beasts stood in their place as everyone stood in a defensive position. One of the beasts who seemed like a leader growled once and Lisa held on to her sword tighter but the beasts turned around. Unexpectedly, all of the beasts left the battle scene and disappeared into the forest.

Lisa frowned upon seeing the beast leaving and not so long after a soldier ran towards her and bowed. "All the beast had left, most of the pack members are safe." He said. Lisa was silent as she seemed like she was thinking.

Seokjin approached her "Some pack members are injured. Should we go after the beast?" He asked. "No, it would be useless. Help the people first." She said and left. She knows that the beast won't die so she won't send her soldiers to die. With the command, Seokjin nods and leaves to do the job.

Lisa observed the scene when Taehyung suddenly came to her running. He was sweating and breathing heavily as if he had run a marathon. "Lisa!" He called out as Lisa turned to him "What's wrong Taehyung?" Lisa asked, worried.

"Lisa- the castle had been attacked." He said immediately. Lisa widened her eyes and without saying anything she whistled and her horse immediately came to her. She got on her horse and left immediately.

Taehyung who knows what to do turns to everyone."We're going back to the palace this instance!" He said as Seokjin nodded and got on his horse as well, and they left.

•••••

Lisa barged inside the room immediately the moment she arrived. "Mommy!" Hye-Ran small voice could be heard as she jumped from Jungkook's bed and immediately hugged her. Lisa didn't hesitate to hug her bag tightly and kiss her hair.

"I'm here- Mommy's here now. It's okay." She whispers as she checks on her daughter. No injuries. That's good. She looked up and saw Jungkook unconscious on the bed. "Is he hurt?" She asked Jisoo as she went to his side.

"No, he saved us and fought both of the creatures alone," Jisoo said, all the kids with her also nodded. "He fights those creatures?" They turned when they heard Taehyung's voice. All of them had arrived and Seokjin immediately went to check on Jisoo and his daughter while Jennie checked on hers.

"Yes, he fought them and one of them died too. After both of the creatures left, he suddenly passed out." Jisoo explained "After losing his powers, he might be injured. Had the physicians checked on him?" Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded "They did."

"No injuries."

They all look at each other and then at the sleeping Jungkook, "then why is he still asleep? Like a sleeping beauty." Taehyung wonders "Nobody knows." Jisoo mutters as Lisa sits down by his side and holds his hand.

The others felt the need to give her some privacy. "We'll take our leave Lisa and we'll report about the war to you later," Seokjin said as all of them left. Leaving Lisa and her daughter with Jungkook.

Lisa was silent, seemingly in deep thought. "Mommy." Lisa snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Hye-Ran "Is daddy okay?" She asked innocently, Lisa smiled "He's okay dear, Daddy's strong right?" She said assuringly.

"Yup, very strong."

Both of them look at the owner of the voice. Jungkook looked at them with his tired eyes and smiled "Daddy!" Hye-Ran said and jumped on Jungkook immediately hugging him. The true blood was quick to catch her as she hugged him as tight as she could.

"I miss you, Daddy!" She squealed as Jungkook chuckled and sat up with his daughter in his arms. He then looks at Lisa who is looking at him with a smile and teary eyes. Jungkook held her cheeks and wiped her tears before it could fall "I know I'm the strongest." He joked.

Lisa broke into a small laugh and leaned into his touch before he pulled her into the hug too. "But my mate is the strongest." He said and kissed her forehead. Lisa hugged him as well as she cried softly with a smile on her face on his shoulder.

She's not sad, not even a bit but happy that he's here, smiling and not pushing her away. Nobody knows how rejected she feels when he refuses to meet her or even talk to her. "I'm strong too!" Hye-Ran's small voice causes them to break into a peal of laughter.

"Oh my lord, how rude of me to forget about you." Jungkook said as he pinched her little chubby cheeks "Daddy!" She whines as Jungkook laughs again. Lisa smiled when Jungkook turned to her "My love..." he called her.

"I'm starving."

•••••

Lisa sat in front of him as he ate the oat she made. Hye-Ran had fallen asleep on Jungkook when she made the food and came back to the room. Leaving the girl on the bed Jungkook immediately went to eat. He ate like he would die if he waited another second.

Lisa watched him, "You're really hungry." She mumbles and he nods while eating. "Before this, you always said you were starving, is it true? Or are you just saying that to look like a human?" She can't help but ask, Jungkook stops halfway as he looks at her.

"When you are still the demon alpha, do you still consume souls?" She asked. Jungkook put the spoon away "No, I don't. I only consume souls when the demon is still alive but now, no more, so I don't need to consume any but yeah, I never felt hunger before, so I don't have to eat." He said.

"So... all the food you eat?" She asked, "I can still eat but back then it was not a need but now, I lost that ability, my body is changing back to normal, I will feel hungry, tired, sleepy, and even sick you know?" He said almost sad "What a loss." He sighs

Lisa was silent as she looked at the hoop on his neck. "If the hoop disappears will your power come back?" She asked, "Most likely." He answered and Lisa didn't know how to feel. Jungkook smiled "I know Lisa, I'm wrong for not telling you but it was for your sake, our sake." He was silent for a moment

"For my sake."

He whispered making Lisa look at her "I was scared, Lisa. Scared that you won't accept me if you find out that I still have those powers. If I had the chance, I'd throw it away but I can't do that, it's bonded to me. The power is now in my blood." He said honestly.

"This hoop..." he touches the ring on his neck "it breaks me. My body is suffering from the change and I realize how am I with my wolf. How close yet how far are we? I can feel him Lisa, but I can't feel him, What was that supposed to mean?" He rants as she listens.

"I don't know anymore." He sighed and rubbed his face, tired. Lisa took a deep breath and held his hand making him look at her. "Then it's time." She said as Jungkook looked at her confused. Lisa smiled at him.

"It's time for you to know yourselves again."