CHAPTER 007 : THE CRACK

NO ONE P.O.V

Jimin stood by the ocean where they was attacked before. He went out to check around the place but after a long searching he just really go out to take some air. He haven't met Rose, he don't even know what to say anyways.

Jungkook told him, there must be a crack somewhere, and since Jungkook is dealing with the leaders. Jimin had been searching but the beach is big and it might not even came from the beach, maybe somewhere in the ocean.

Jimin sigh, he's with Jungkook and will always be but he don't know what will happen next, Jimin don't think that the leaders are going to be convinced that easily even Rose had her own doubts. He pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh again.

"You seem troubled." A familiar voice suddenly speak up making Jimin turn to her immediately. There is standing his beloved, Rose. He look back at the ocean "you seem troubled as well." He said back.

Rose cross her arms "Well, if you find out that your boyfriend are related with world demonic crisis. Every girlfriend would be troubled." She said making Jimin laugh a little. Rose glare at him. "You still have the nerve to laugh when you did that this to me?"

He shrugged "did what?" He asked cluelessly. Rose role her eyes in annoyance "bruh, lying to me?" She said as Jimin frown, seemingly like he is thinking. "Well, I'm not lying tho it just you who never asked"

SMACK!

Jimin got a harsh smack on his head "ow! That hurts." He said and pout "well, suits you, I can hit you one more time if you do it again." She warns him as he just rub his head. There's silence between them for a few moments as Jimin stare at the angry Rose who look away.

"Are you really mad at me?" He asked "yes." She said. Jimin went behind her and back hugged her. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked "yes." She said as Jimin kissed her hair gently. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to tell my girlfriend that her boyfriend is related with the world demonic crisis." He said gently

"Do you really have to be his people?" She asked. Jimin keep silent for a moment "well, even if it's not because of the 'giving my soul to him' stuff, I still would." He said as he pull her making Rose face him. "I was there Rose, when he had no one."

"I've seen how unfair the world is towards him. If I'm not by his side who will? No one seemed like they trust him, even you have doubt don't you?" He asked making Rose went silent before she look away and said.

"Sometimes I really felt like Jungkook is your second girlfriend." She said making Jimin laugh "well... maybe he's the first one- ow!" Jimin yelp when Rose pinch his stomach but the male just laugh. "Well at least you're not mad anymore." He said.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Rose ask as she stare at the dark and endless ocean "I'm searching for a crack. That crack probably where the Demon came from." He said as Rose nod "but I don't found any, let's head back." He said and Rose just follow along.

However just when they was about to leave, Jimin suddenly froze. Rose turn to him "what's wrong?" She asked but Jimin suddenly turn around and sniff the air. "Do you feel it?" He asked but Rose frown "feel what?" She asked but Jimin suddenly ran towards a direction.

"Jimin!" She call out and ran after him. After a few minutes of running both of them finally stood in front of a huge cave. Panting, Rose look around "there's a cave here?" She asked with a heavy breath and that's when she finally feel it.

"Dark energy."

She mumble out as she look at Jimin who glance at her as well. "I'll check." He said and step forward "wait Jimin-" just before she could stop him, some kind of force blow Jimin away causing him to stumble and cough.

Rose ran to him instantly. "Jimin are you alright?" She asked, worried and Jimin nod "I'm fine, we need to inform everyone." He said as he chant a spell "what are you doing?" Rose asked "we need to seal it for now, to avoid any more creatures breaking into it."

Jimin use his power to create a barrier and Rose didn't hesitate to help him. A barrier was made around the cave, hoping that now beast could enter it anymore. After putting up the seal, both of them left to inform everyone else.

Not realising that something is following them back.

•••••

Jungkook was on his way to the main hall since all the leader demanded to talk with him but he suddenly heard a strong ringing in his ear. He halt his step and shut his eyes close as he grunt and grit his teeth.

When he snap his eyes open, it was pure black. A vision flash before his eyes, it was as if he was seeing someone's point of view. It was leading thousands of armies, all of them are terrifying, growling and snarling with eagerness.

Jungkook shut his eyes close again as the ringing fades away. He let out a heavy breath before opening his eyes, his eyes had turn into his usual ones as he shake his head. "That didn't look good." He told to himself as he continue his steps towards the main hall

Is this a sign?

He hoped it is not true because if it is true. Mortals won't have the slightest chance to win. They probably less in the number of soldiers and strength. He was pulled out from his thoughts when he reach the door of the main hall. Standing there, he thought for a moment.

Finally, he step inside the main hall and was greeted with the sight of the Imperial Souls except for Rose, the three leaders and last but not least, his mate who stood at the position of the Leader of the werewolves. Lisa stare at him and he did the same thing.

Everyone is staring at him. Even the Celestial Witch

Ready to start her agenda.