CHAPTER 008 : I FAILED TO PROTECT YOU

NO ONE P.O.V

The main hall was silent as Jungkook and Lisa look at each other. It was as if they were talking but Jungkook don't know what they're trying to talk about. "Demon Alpha." The Celestial Witch's voice echoed through the main hall making everyone look at her.

Jungkook smiled "I prefer the if you call me True blood Jeon." He said calmly as the Celestial Witch chuckle "Are you trying to deny what you are?" She asked and Jungkook placed his hand on his back.

"Am I not True blood? Are you trying to deny my title as the only true blood?" He smirked as the Celestial Witch keep silent before slowly speak "pardon me if I offended you True blood Jeon." She said.

"No worry, I'm not a grudge keeper. Now enlighten me, what are we going to talk today?" He asked and smile. The Leaders look at each before looking back at the true blood but Lisa just stare at Jungkook.

"We actually have something that might help us in sealing the threat." The Celestial Witch said taking Jungkook's interest "and what is that?" He asked and the celestial witch bring out her palm, and the hoop appear in her palm.

"This hoop was made from the dark peony flower and this hoop can seal the strongest power in the world." She said making Jungkook frown "how do you know? Have you ever try it?" He asked and the Celestial Witch smirked.

"It's my theory, would you like to prove it?"

Jungkook widen his eyes when a force suddenly pull him to the ground. He fell on his knees as he can't move. "Erghh..." he grunt. "Hey what is this?" Jennie said as she look at the Celestial Witch but the Celestial Witch just sign for her to be quiet.

Lisa clench her fist at the scene in front of her. In her eyes she saw something everyone else don't and that is the fact that Jungkook don't even use his power even a bit. She asked herself. Isn't it enough to prove himself? No. It had always been enough.

Lisa look at the Celestial Witch who step forward. She stare down at Jungkook "Don't you remember? By using your own power is the only way fight you. You're the main threat now." She said as Jungkook glare at her.

"What the hell are you talking about you witch? I'm not the threat right now." He said but she ignore him and start chanting on the hoop. "With the name of sun and moon, the wind and sea." The hoop shake in her palm.

"This power should obey my-"

DUSH!

"Arghh!" Lisa kick the Celestial Witch from behind causing her to fell. The hoop fell from her hand. "Back off! Don't you dare to touch my mate!" She growl at the Witch who turn and glare at her.

"You traitor!" She said as the Vampire King attack her. Using his super speed, he appear behind her and pull out his claw. Jungkook who saw the scene folded in front of him, widen his eyes as his eyes eyes instantly turn fully black.

With only one swift of his fingers, the force around him disappeared as he also vanish. Lisa who can't escape from the vampire King's attack close her eyes. Just when he was about to hurt her, an arm grab his wrist, killing his attack instantly.

When he look at the person he widen his eyes upon seeing Jungkook standing by his side with his fully black eyes, looking fiercely at the Vampire King. "Wrong move" he said before throwing the Vampire King away from Lisa.

Looking at Lisa, his fully black eyes turn back to his normal ones. He move to her and cup her cheek. Staring in her eyes, he doesn't even say a word neither did Lisa. "Bullshit!" Jungkook and Lisa turn to the voice

The Celestial Witch stood not so far from them with The Elf Queen by her side. The Vampire King stood up not so long after that "Every demonic creature should be perished! Starting from you!" She screamed angrily as the Vampire King and the Elf Queen launch forwards.

However, Taehyung, Seokjin and Jennie went forward and fight the two leaders. Jungkook and Lisa look at each other. Surprised but Seokjin's voice boomed "Don't touch our Leader! The Moon Goddess bless her!"

Lisa can't believe that they are willing to die for her. "Nonsenses!" Jungkook saw the incoming attack from the Celestial Witch so he push Lisa away from him. The attack missed as the Celestial Witch stood between them.

"If you want him. You have to get through me!" Lisa said as she turn into her wolf form and jump towards the Celestial Witch. The Celestial Witch dodge and a fight broke between them. Jungkook who stood there can't just let her fight alone.

He was about to run to her but his step suddenly halt. A loud ringing noise appear his head again. His head throbs making him grunt and hold his head for a moment. Lisa who are fighting the Celestial Witch got pushed away.

The Celestial Witch chant a spell to attack her but she was blown away by a powerful dark power. Blood spits out from her lips and her back hit the wall until it cracks. Lisa widen her eyes as she turn to the source of power.

There stand Jungkook, with his left palm pointing at where the Celestial Witch are standing just now and his right hand holding his head. His eyes was shut close as if he is in pain. Lisa run to him and turn back into her human form.

"Jungkook- Jungkook are you okay?" She asked with worry as she reach out her palm to him. The moment her skin touch his neck, his fully black eyes snap open, staring straight into her soul. He was frozen for a few seconds before pushing her away from him.

Lisa who was startled by the action stumble back a little. Jungkook seemed like he's in shock as his fully black eyes turn back to his normal ones. He stare at her, eyes still wide as if he was scared.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Witch, slowly open her eyes and luck was on her side when the hoop was just right in front of her. She didn't waste any time and grab it before standing up. Not caring any thing, she chant the spell.

"With the name of the sun and moon, the wind and sea." The hoop shake making everyone turn towards the Celestial Witch. Jungkook grit his teeth as his eyes turn fully black ones again and the Celestial Witch finish the spell.

"This power should obey- my- command!"

The hoop separate into three parts and went after Jungkook but instead of fighting back Jungkook vanish from the scene. However the Celestial Witch smirked when he appeared back in the room.

Shocked when he can't escape the place, he have no choice. Not giving up Jungkook flew away around  the room the the hoop went after him "Jungkook!" Lisa call out with worry. "Help him!" She commands as she was about to interfere but ropes suddenly wrap around her body and pull her down.

The same thing happened to Seokjin, Taehyung and Jennie. Lisa turn to the celestial witch "be good and be quiet." She said. Jungkook have no way to escape and the hoop eventually catch up with him.

The hoop surround him, not letting him escape. Jungkook was restless. His power is not working on the hoop. The Celestial Witch clench her fist and with that, the hoop went towards Jungkook's neck forming a ring around it.

Jungkook felt the dizziness attacking him as he felt no control over his power. Slowly his power vanished, and he become completely powerless. Jungkook fell to the ground and he went unconscious immediately.

The room was silent as Lisa greet her teeth with her eyes brimming with tears. Staring at the unconscious Jungkook, the Celestial Witch smirked in amusement, "Now he really owned the tittle of the only True blood." She said before turning towards Lisa.

"I'll let you go this once for the sake of your late father, blue moon omega. Till we meet again." She said as she turn around and walk away from the room, followed by the vampire king and the Elf Queen.

The moment the disappeared from her eyes, the rope that are tying her vanished, including the other's. Without any second thoughts, The first thing she did was running to him. She kneel by his side and hold him in her arms.

He is unconscious and his skin are turning pale. For some unknown reason, his body also is getting colder. Tears slide down her cheek as she hugged him, trying to give some warmth. She slowly whisper. "I'm sorry Jungkook."

"I failed to protect you."