𝟎𝟎𝟔

.・。..゜・。.
TRY NEW THINGS

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

he wants it.

─── THANKS TO BECK, niki finally got a grip on himself and nailed the re-audition. if they wouldn't have talked, niki would probably pack his stuff right now.

„hey how are you doing?" niki got asked by tori who leaned next to the lockers. „good and you?" he asked back.

„fine. listen niki, about our project for history class.." she started. „yeah what about it?"

„i'm really busy the whole week so maybe you should get another partner. i'm gonna do the project alone if that's fine." tori said guilty.

„it's fine tori, don't worry. i'll ask someone else." niki said before leaving to class.

xx

beck and niki decided to do the project together. they agreed to meet up in beck's rv.

this was niki's first time visiting beck at his home. he would be lying if he'd say that he isn't a little excited.

niki also noticed, that his heart starts to beat faster everytime he and beck talk. he gets overly excited and is mesmerized by beck's looks.

that can only mean one thing. and niki hates that he feels that way. beck has a girlfriend. sadly.

„hey." niki heard from beck, while being lost in his thoughts. „you coming in or..?" beck asked calmly.

„oh yeah, sorry." niki chuckled. „wow so that's where you live." he commented. „is that weird?" beck asked self conscious.

„no no, it's just..you don't see that everyday. someone who lives in an rv parked in his parents driveway. it's cool."

beck smiled and handed niki a bottle of coke. „soo..the project?" niki started to break the uncomfortable silence.

„yeah.. uhm before that.. i need some advice from you." beck said, scratching the back of his head nervously.

niki sat down and looked at him with big eyes. „yeah whats up?" „it's about jade." ugh.

niki couldn't even describe how much he hates that name or that person in general.

„u-uhm yes.." he said weirdly. „i think i want to break up with her.." beck finally spoke out. on the outside, niki looked calm, on the inside however, he wanted to scream out of happiness.

„why?" he asked to keep the conversation going. „it's just...i don't know.. i don't feel like i love her.."

niki's heart started pounding literally. he could feel beck eyeing him up and down, looking at his lips intensly.

out of panic, niki stood up, taking a sip out of his beverage. „i think..uhm you know.. you should do what feels right for you..and if you feel like you don't love her...then you know what to do.."

does niki still have a chance with beck?

xx

„i'm not done talking!" jade asked aggressively, not believing that beck starts a fight with her in the school's hallway.

„please calm down.." beck said quietly, looking around at the staring people. jade laughed in disbelief.

„oooh no! listen! if you want us to continue being together, you should stop hanging out with all these rich girlies that want to kiss you!"

beck knew that jade was extremely jealous but sometimes she would just overreact. „they're background dancers for the play i'm in!"

„i can't believe how jealous you get!" beck said with a loud voice, having enough of her shit.

„fine! do whatever you want." jade said annoyed, leaving the place. beck sighed loudly and sat on the stairs behind him.

why was breaking up with her so hard? she obviously doesn't make him feel good but he can't admit that he needs to let go of her.

after the two got back together a few weeks ago, beck noticed, that he doesn't feel the same about her anymore.

he doesn't feel these butterflies in his stomach anymore. he doesn't even know if he's still attracted to her.

or to girls at all in the moment.

beck's never been with a boy before and never tried to get into the thought but if he's honest, the thought excites him.

he wants to experience what it's like to be with a boy.

but he doesn't know if he has the courage to admit it to anyone. if he's ready to let his friends see him kiss a man.

but he wants it.

★ ★ ★

a/n: another chapter yayy
sorry for being so absent but i am really busy and i work like almost everyday so i have no freetime :(

anyways, you guys like niki? 🫣