𝟎𝟎𝟗

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
BABY

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

beck oliver without a date? so unusual.

─── „YOU THINK YOU'RE IN love with beck?" tori asked in disbelief. niki nodded nervously. „how come?" she wanted to know. niki let out a sigh.

„i don't know. we were writing on that song since forever and he's been acting all flirty with me since two weeks. and then all the talk about how he wants to break up with jade..."

„and when he started to sing.. i just felt like i was in love with him...my god that's so wrong for me to think..." niki blamed himself. tori was confused. „why is that wrong, niki?" she asked with a worried voice.

„because beck doesn't like boys. i can't tell him my feelings, what if he rejects me? and he will reject me." niki felt pathetic. just because beck broke up with jade, doesn't mean that he did it for him.

tori knew exactly where this story was going and she was not here for it. „okay listen to me, you can't hide your feelings forever. you have to tell him eventually. so i want you to stop doubting yourself. we're gonna figure it out."

niki shook his head. „yeah of course.. tori do you hear yourself? that will never happen. beck and i don't exist together in this universe."

„okay imma need you to pull your head out of your ass and just fucking do it. you only have this one life. im even gonna play your cupid if it means that you're gonna be happy for once." tori said smiling, placing her hand on niki's knee.

xx

„heyy. someone's too tired for a fight today?" beck asked niki, who was sitting on the ground against the lockers with closed eyes. he flinched at the sound of beck's voice and opened his eyes.

all he could see was beck's beautiful smile and the way he looked at him. niki didn't say anything. beck sat down next to him and opened his waterbottle.

after he took a sip from it he looked at niki again. „hey what's wrong?" he asked calmly. the blonde boy just smiled. „nothing."

„you know that you can't use that excuse forever, right?" beck said. before niki could respond, andré and tori came up to them.

„ hey guys." andré said happy. both niki and beck stoop up to greet their friends. „so, have you decided who you're going to the friday night concert with, beck?" tori asked.

niki wanted to die in that moment. he cringed inside and tried to act calm. beck shook his head. „naah. probably just gonna go alone." andré looked at his best friend in disbelief.

„seriously? beck oliver is gonna go to the friday night concert without a date? so unusual." he said. at this point niki asked himself if tori told andré.

„nobody has asked me yet, soo.." beck said shyly. and after he saif that about five girls came up to him, all asking him out.

„no one i really know.." he declared causing the girls to be disappointed and leaving. niki raised an eyebrow at that statement.

niki couldn't stand seeing all these girls worship him. „i gotta go." he said hastily before leaving. „what was that about?" beck asked tori confused.

she laughed nervously. „oh nothing, he's just tired i guess i mean you two worked on that song until midnight so.." she lied to him before leaving as well.

xx

„what are you doing in the janitors closet??" tori asked perplexed after seeing niki sitting on the ground, rolling a cigarette.

he looked up at her with big eyes. „i am in love with beck." he admitted once again. tori kneeled down to niki. „okay we really need to do something about this." she exclaimed.

„i wrote a song about him last night.." niki confessed. tori let out a stressed sigh. after a long pause tori's face lit up. „hey, you write songs to express your feelings right?"

niki nodded confusingly. „so why don't you perform your song at the friday night concert?" he shook his head. „i can't. his name is in the song about 20 times."

„okay then replace his name with...baby." tori suggested. niki knew this was a good idea. „yeah....everyone could be baby.." he said.

niki finished rolling his cigarette and pulling out a lighter from his jacket. „imma go smoke.. tori you're a genius." he said, putting a smile on tori's face.

★ ★ ★

a/n:
heyy babes 🫶
sorry for the long waiting but i hope you enjoy this new chapter <33