𝟎𝟏𝟏

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you were beck's gay awakening

─── „HEY COME ON, NIKI, what are you waiting for?" Beck asked, holding the door out for his boyfriend. „Sorry, i'm just...shy." Niki said embarrassed.

Niki nervously went through his hair and took a deep breath. „Let's go." He said and took Beck's hand.

„Hey, look, that's Niki and Beck!" Cat said excited. „Are they holding hands??" André asked confused. Jade immediately looked up from her phone in disbelief.

„Hey guys." Beck started. Tori was smiling already. „Can i please introduce you to my new boyfriend Niki?" The faces of the gang were priceless.

„BOYFRIEND??" Robbie asked loudly. Jade just rolled her eyes and left. „Someone is not happy about the news.." André commented. „But wow, I am so happy for you two. I just never expected Beck to be... you know.. like he never.." Beck and Niki looked at him with judgemental faces, making André sweat even more.

„Like Beck is... nevermind." he cut himself off and looked down. Tori laughed. „I'm so happy for the both of you and.. don't pay attention to Jade. You know how she can be."

„Thanks. What are you guys up to today?" Beck asked, wrapping his arm around Niki's shoulders. „I'm dogsitting for my moms boss with Jade." Cat replied.

„And I'm gonna go to Hope's birthday party." André said, unimpressed. „Ugh, I told you to dump her." Tori said disappointed.

„I know but again, her dad is Sean Quincy. So I'm gonna perform my song and then I'm gonna dump her." André explained. „Sounds like a good plan." Tori added.

„And you two, lovebirds?" Robbie wondered. Niki rolled his eyes. „No plans yet." he replied shortly. Beck smiled. „We'll see."

xx

The evening went by slowly, with Niki and Beck cuddling in Beck's trailer. Niki had his eyes closed almost fell asleep, while Beck went through his hair, until they heard a phone ringing.

Niki flinched. „Fuck." Beck chuckled and answered his phone. He put it on speakerphone. „Hey Cat, what's going on?" Beck asked confused.

„Hey, I know you guys are probably busy but i really need your help." she said on the verge of tears. „What did you do?" Niki wanted to know. „Jade broke Elvis Presley's guitar and broke a window at my moms bosses house and he's gonna kill me and fire my mom if he comes home! My life is over!" she screamed hysterically.

Beck got up and tried to calm her down. „Hey Cat, calm down, okay? We'll be there, send me the adress." he said and hung up. „Great." Beck said disappointed.

Niki put on his jacket and looked at Beck with an annoyed face. „I couldn't think of a greater way of spending my saturday night than repairing Elvis' guitar."

„I know. But let's just help our friend." Niki started to roll himself a cigarette and looked up at his boyfriend. „Jade is there too." he remarked.

„I know..."

xx

„Hey Cat." Beck said after bringing up a bunch of tools. Niki followed him. „You didn't tell me that Niki was coming!" Jade said angrily at Cat.

„Hey Jade, bitter as always." Niki commented with a blank expression. „Guys." Cat said impatiently. Jade sighed. „Look, let's just get this stupid guitar fixed and hung up back there before cat's moms boss gets back."

„thanks for fixing the window." Beck said after signing the bill from the window repair guy. „Everything good up there?" he asked Niki, who was sitting on a ladder, hanging up the guitar.

„Yeah look, you can't even tell where it's broke." Jade looked up at Niki. „You know I could just shake the ladder and then you would fall down. Do you think you'll survive?." she asked serious.

„You'll be very sorry if I do." he replied while getting down. Beck rolled his eyes. „Guys, stop fucking around." he ordered.

„Not my fault that you brought your new boyfriend here." Jade remarked with a sassy undertone. „You jealous?" Niki wanted to know. „Why would I be jealous?" Jade asked.

„Maybe because you were Beck's gay awakening." Cat added and laughed afterwards. „Okay, first of all. I'm not gay, i'm bisexual. Second of all. It didn't have anything to do with Jade, because we broke up before Niki confessed to me." Beck clarified

„Aww Niki made you a confession? That's so sweet!" Cat was in her own world as usually. „Cat! The point is that you left me for a fucking guy!" Jade said, almost screaming.

„Are you seriously mad that I finally accept who i am?" Beck asked totally serious. Niki felt proud of Beck for finally telling her all of those things that he carried with himself.

„I am happy now. I don't have to pretend to be someone i'm not. And I'm happy with Niki. And if you can't accept that.. then you're the problem."

The silence was loud and the looks intense. Beck looked down. „Let's go Niki." he said quietly, before leaving.

★ ★ ★

a/n: i took over a year off and cut you bitches some slack, tell a friend to tell a friend,
SHES BAAAAAACKKK!