𝟎𝟏𝟎

.・。..゜・。.
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

i wanna be yours, too.

NIKI COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT. he was so nervous, his heart felt like it's just gonna fall out of his chest. he practiced the song hundreds of times and stayed up all night.

„you look miserable." his older brother commented. niki took a bite of his sandwhich while he sat at the kitchen counter. „fuck off." niki replied shortly, focusing on the lyricsheet in front of him.

his biggest fear was to accidentally sing beck's name. so he sang the song over and over again in his head.

lost in his thoughts, he flinched when lou touched his shoulder. „come on, we're gonna be late." niki nodded and took a final look in the mirror. the friday night concert is in less than two hours.

his perfectionism was driving him crazy. did he look presentable enough? was his hair alright? is his voice warmed up? and most importantly: does he look good enough to perform in front of beck?

„come on, fashionista. you're gonna have enough time to prepare at school." lou said, chuckling. after the brothers finally left the house and got in the car, niki started to be more nervous than he already was.

„dude, what's wrong with you? is something bothering you..?" lou asked confused at niki's tension. „i'm sorry, it's just the song i'm singing.."

„but you performed numerous times in front of the school, what's the big deal?" the older one asked. niki's face got red while he swung his arms around. „it's different!" he said with a loud voice.

lou raised his eyebrows. „geez, no need to get so defensive." he commented before starting the car. niki breathed out full of stress. he's gonna fuck up.

after a long, uncomfortable and quiet ride, niki and lou finally arrived at the hollywood arts. „see you later, superstar." lou said, waving at niki before meeting his friends.

niki's hands were shivering, his breathing became irregular but he knew, that he has to do this. while he was disassociating, he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder. „hey!" tori said happily.

„what, what?!" niki said shocked. „are you ready?" she asked worriedly. „i'm gonna die." niki respond. tori took a closer look at niki's face and noticed a new red scratch on his cheek.

„you might wanna cover that up." she commented, before taking her powder compact out of her comically large bag. niki stared into the night sky when he suddenly felt a brush on his face.